Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 30308
-
11-10-21 18:14 #14738Senior Member

Posts: 7335Jenna Blu has used that last picture in her ads. Search the number and it is her.
Originally Posted by PussLover2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:57 #14737Banned Member

Posts: 930The girl with many names
When she first came onto the scene, she went by Nadia. She has also referred to herself as Taylor. But as you say, Shay is the one that she has been using the most.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...1/120827489914
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:40 #14736Senior Member

Posts: 390Trixxxy
I saw her today. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/175773921091 What a great fuck! She is staying right off of independence so she was close to me. Set up was easy. I made it to the low budget hotel. The room had a slight oder of cigarette smoke but not horrible. She met me at the door with only a t-shirt on. As far as I'm concerned her tits are perfect. Melons for sure with dark eraser nipples. Yum. She has an ok ass. The downside is her belly. Beer gut all day long. She is a bit chatty but stuff your dick in her mouth and she starts humming. Great value coming in at. 80 for a qv but not a clock watcher at all. I really, Really had a good time with her and she made up for the disaster of Green eyes from yesterday. I will repeat for sure and will definitely be a regular of hers.
-
11-10-21 16:31 #14735Banned Member

Posts: 930Lucy
She asked for a small deposit but I didn't pay only because I do not have a Cash App account. She has a legitimate reason for asking. She doesn't seem the type to ripoff a client unlike Candy. Also, the 200 HH rate does include CFS. It's the only way that I will play with these working girls. I also should have posted that her good stuff was wet, tasty, and tight.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...1/120827489914
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:29 #14734Senior Member

Posts: 390Green Eyes
Back in July when it looked like I was moving down here I connected with Green Eyes. From July till now we would text every so often so I kind of felt a connection to her and I was excited to see her. Yesterday I did. Yikes. She has to be in her mid 60's. She has packed on pounds from her pics. But still has a doable body. Her hair is grey. In short, she is way past her prime. I was barely able to get a hard on. And I pumped her for maybe 5-8 minutes until I finally just gave up. Didn't cum. I tapped out. Only one other time did I tap out on a provider and she was a meth addict dying of pancreatic cancer. Just couldn't do it. I felt like I was screwing my grandmother.
https://charlotte.5escorts.com/ads/d...8bd0a7bd9227bf
-
11-10-21 16:06 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 42Ouch!
This is why I don't use my real name and don't have my number associated with any social media. Immediately after visit is completed I block the number and if I get weird vibes, I've changed hotels after as well. Try to keep myself as anonymous as possible.
Originally Posted by NightRider00
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 15:30 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 139Lucy and deposit?
Her ad includes "Deposit is Required for all meet ups! No Exceptions". Did she ask for one and did you pay? Does her regular HH rate of 200 apply for CFS also? Thanks.
Originally Posted by PussLover2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 15:18 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 350Yep. Out of the game.
Originally Posted by OldGuyButCute
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 15:03 #14730Banned Member

Posts: 930Sexy Italian
Is it just me or does this sexy Italian look like Jenna Blue? I don't remember the areolas on Jenna's boobs being this large and dark.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/497101272460
-
11-10-21 13:25 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 40She post in Hickory also.
Do your Charlotte research. Some bad stuff has been reported.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 12:40 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 165Could be Shay?
She looks like a girl who normally posts from Stallings called Shay. If its here then stay well away from this one.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 12:40 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 64Becca not a giver
She means she's only receiving as in she doesn't do BJs, covered or otherwise. She used to but not anymore. She's a good time for the $$. Definite spinner and likes the sex. Likes her nipples bitten hard and being pushed down in lazy doggy.
-
11-10-21 12:12 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 64Deposit?
Her STG ad states deposit for all meet ups, no exceptions. Did you pay a deposit?
Originally Posted by PussLover2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 12:01 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 666Does anyone has her digits? I used to see her back in the days of backpack and she was my regular back then.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-10-21 11:50 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 425Camden Ivey
While her donation is a bit high I'm willing considering she can work the skin flute like no other. She can be had during the day as well. I can't play in the middle of the night so that would be a disqualifier, for me, if that was the case.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






