The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17219

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment at nice Northside location. She was accommodating and responsive via text. Opt for nuru. 200. I arrive she says security will let me up. I thought maybe the hotel had someone operating the elevator.

    Wrong. I say I'm here. She says security will meet me, take 50% deposit and send me up. Spidy senses says f this. Before I can leave security shows up "scarlet?

    Caught off guard I say yes. Queue elevator doors open. Two more males inside. Security asks them if they are going up and gets on.

    Thats when I bail. She later texts she has to protect herself. She was polite even after I left. Not my style. Not good vibes.
    She tried several times to get me to verify with a work email. She first wanted references which I provided 2 numbers to girls I know. She said they never responded and would need a work email. Both girls said she never tried to contact them. She's trying something but not on me.

  2. #17218

    RE below

    Set up an appointment at nice Northside location. She was accommodating and responsive via text. Opt for nuru. 200. I arrive she says security will let me up. I thought maybe the hotel had someone operating the elevator.

    Wrong. I say I'm here. She says security will meet me, take 50% deposit and send me up. Spidy senses says f this. Before I can leave security shows up "scarlet?

    Caught off guard I say yes. Queue elevator doors open. Two more males inside. Security asks them if they are going up and gets on.

    Thats when I bail. She later texts she has to protect herself. She was polite even after I left. Not my style. Not good vibes.

  3. #17217

    Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70025593

    Couldn't find any reports. I may toftt.

  4. #17216

    Feeble tug but clean sheet and towel

    Visited Dahlia one block east of Keystone on 56th. Tech was 60+. Weak massage and feeble tug. Sheet and towels smelled clean. A bookshelf in the room was stacked with neatly folded sheets and towels.

  5. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    Went off my list after a bum's rush experience. Used to have a asian girl there named helen gave a tremendous tittie fuck (yeah a big boobed asian).
    So Helen is gone now? I had been meaning to see her. I guess I waited too long.

  6. #17214

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    I searched and saw nothing. Ad seems promising. Has anyone seen her? Thank you in advance!

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248915
    If you google some of the images the one with her arms up on her head with the tattoo showing comes back to a massage therapist who lives and works in Canada. Totally fake.

  7. #17213
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    I also thought it looked pretty legit. Texted got the same info about address. When I asked how much advance notice she needed she let me know "I'll need you to validate booking with $100 and I can lock the time frame for you." I stopped reading at that point.
    Thanks Gents. Prepay is a no-go for me too. Thank you for the heads-up.

  8. #17212

    Not the hippie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    I texted and she stated $200 an hour, incall located north of downtown around Fall Creek.
    I also thought it looked pretty legit. Texted got the same info about address. When I asked how much advance notice she needed she let me know "I'll need you to validate booking with $100 and I can lock the time frame for you." I stopped reading at that point.

  9. #17211

    Is that who they refer to as Hippy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    I searched and saw nothing. Ad seems promising. Has anyone seen her? Thank you in advance!

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248915
    I texted and she stated $200 an hour, incall located north of downtown around Fall Creek.

    She asked for $100 prepay…could be a scam.
    Last edited by Tango411; 11-10-21 at 13:35. Reason: Additional info

  10. #17210

    Christie on RR

    I searched and saw nothing. Ad seems promising. Has anyone seen her? Thank you in advance!

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248915

  11. #17209

    SevenUpnya

    I attempted to PM you, but your email is full. PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Anything change with Diana as far as her menu? I noticed she is working during the day so I was hopeful, please Pm me and thanks in advance!!

  12. #17208

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget Sun, shine? On Brooks School Rd. Don't forget it, but forget it. 2/10 masseuse, dirty. You'll be laying on someone else's towel. I watched her fold my spooge wiper and put it back on the table Once, JUST Once. (Johnny Dangerously reference for laughs).
    Don't forget TO forget.

  13. #17207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Lucy A Spa Southside

    So I went up to Indy the other day on business. All my seeking contacts flaked out, so I ended up checking the spa scene. I like petite and tiny. Well, for sure a girl that fits the Lucy description is at A spa. Tiny, maybe 5 feet. Younger looking than any other AMP provider I've met in Indy or Evansville. Super friendly. Did a 69 thing with me but wouldn't let me fuck her. She said it's cause I wear a wedding ring LOL. In the 69 thing she only jerked me off, didn't suck me off. Finished with a wonderful foot rub. So yeah, Lucy's at A spa.

  14. #17206

    I laughed

    I just pictured Joe Piscopo on the massage table saying "ONCE" to the massage girl, and I can't unsee it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget Sun, shine? On Brooks School Rd. Don't forget it, but forget it. 2/10 masseuse, dirty. You'll be laying on someone else's towel. I watched her fold my spooge wiper and put it back on the table Once, JUST Once. (Johnny Dangerously reference for laughs).

  15. #17205

    Diana

    Anything change with Diana as far as her menu? I noticed she is working during the day so I was hopeful, please Pm me and thanks in advance!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape