Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 693 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 10390
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5125

    SA Verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the "don't recognize this computer send verification code to" and then you click the button to get verification code but it doesn't arrive?
    Yep. I never get the verification code, so I am locked out.

  2. #5124

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    For me, it was in my Spam folder. (ProtonMail).
    Haven't been able to access my account in over a week. Back and forth with customer service but still not resolved. I use yahoo mail.

  3. #5123
    For me, it was in my Spam folder. (ProtonMail).

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the "don't recognize this computer send verification code to" and then you click the button to get verification code but it doesn't arrive?

  4. #5122

    SA verification

    Anyone else get the "don't recognize this computer send verification code to" and then you click the button to get verification code but it doesn't arrive?

  5. #5121

    Sexlilsecretkeeper

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f96f038609c1

    Wants $450 and covers are a must. Pass.

  6. #5120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c95e3dc0a2d4

    Saw this chick for awhile a couple years ago, the arrangement kinda fizzled after a dozen or so get togethers. Nice chick, a little quirky, lots of tattoos (including one on her face. Ok head game, likes to ride and take it doggy. Was ok with bare and cip, no anal. I was giving her 200. She can't host and is ok with just meeting at the room to fuck, no need to take her out for a meal or drinks if you have some Hennessy at the room.
    Oh, that's Becca. She's a lot of fun and can be sweet and affectionate, but keep it casual. She's had a rough life and it's really a shame she can't walk away from ghetto life.

  7. #5119

  8. #5118

    Viet sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab120...f-2135aa6a93e2

    If there was a time to whisper to a girl's ear while you do her, this is 1 of those time.

    Hold on tight.
    Have not seen them on SA lately. Any news on these two?

    Saw older one’ insta page come up on my thread(algorithm) and said to myself, damn those pics look similar…it was indeed her lol

  9. #5117

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c95e3dc0a2d4

    Saw this chick for awhile a couple years ago, the arrangement kinda fizzled after a dozen or so get togethers. Nice chick, a little quirky, lots of tattoos (including one on her face. Ok head game, likes to ride and take it doggy. Was ok with bare and cip, no anal. I was giving her 200. She can't host and is ok with just meeting at the room to fuck, no need to take her out for a meal or drinks if you have some Hennessy at the room.
    Yes, she is an awesome girl. Was on my rotation for 2 years until she decided earlier this summer to settle down with someone. Guess he's out of the picture again. She has a very hard schedule and mostly free later in the evenings as she works day time and also some nights and if she has a sitter or finds one. She has gained some pounds since we started a couple years ago.

  10. #5116

    Reeceskisses, she's legit

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-c95e3dc0a2d4

    Saw this chick for awhile a couple years ago, the arrangement kinda fizzled after a dozen or so get togethers. Nice chick, a little quirky, lots of tattoos (including one on her face. Ok head game, likes to ride and take it doggy. Was ok with bare and cip, no anal. I was giving her 200. She can't host and is ok with just meeting at the room to fuck, no need to take her out for a meal or drinks if you have some Hennessy at the room.

  11. #5115

    Gorgeousgal scam


  12. #5114

    Sliceofitaly SA

    She is fat! Like huge fat.

    She is a cumdumptress.

    She came over after taking her mans loads in he pussy.

    I ate her out. When she came she pushed her mans cum out onto my chin. Then fucked her fat face. She nearly puked on my dick.

    I hammerred her loose snatch until I blew in it. She was telling me how much she hates black guys but loves taking their huge cocks in her snatch. Fucking Hot!

    1 hr 200.

    I am such a dirtyfuk.

  13. #5113

    CurvyLatina

    CurvyLatina on SA came to my place.

    I ate her snatch. Big meaty pussy lips.

    She sucked me and I dropped 3 creampies in her snatch.

    She is a chubby lmexican.

    She likes it deep and rough.

    Not much on the looks.

    Now she wants me as boyfriend.

    I am a dirty fuk!

    2 hours 400.

  14. #5112

    One of my fav dirty sluts is back on SA

    For those of you who weren't able to indulge last time, she's back on SA. Dirty Annie / InsatiableAnna type experience. She started wanting to do PPM since one of you offered her an allowance.

    Side note. I've been in Phoenix the past month and if you like blonde co-eds for half the price of Seattle, go spend a week there with some viagra.

  15. #5111

    Blondeboo

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-63d7d7865b13

    I met this chick for coffee ten days ago. Cute girl, good convo. Afterwards, the conversation over text went to terms of arrangement and she opened with $5 k / mo and that she wanted an "emotional connection first. " I shrugged off the overwhelming urge to laugh in her face and politely said no.

    To her credit, she is very new to sugaring and didn't know what she was doing. I was either her first meet and greet or one of her first. She acknowledged as much and asked me what I thought was reasonable. I said we can start at $300 ppm and go from there. She declined and I haven't heard from her since.

    Funny thing she told me is that she's also on Tinder. In other words, there are dudes on Tinder smashing for free, meanwhile I got to pay $60 k / year for the privilege. Fuck out of here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape