Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 41263
-
11-10-21 11:28 #23878Senior Member

Posts: 477Who is This?
Is this a random bait / switch pic? She doesn't look familiar and maybe tis is just a great angle but she looks pretty good considering all the others on STG.
-
11-10-21 11:06 #23877Senior Member

Posts: 180You guys crack me up.
Your all concerned and worried about who this OF guy is barebacking. Do you not understand if they are barebacking him. They are barebacking dozens of other dudes as well, and always have??
You got to just assume. No matter what, These bitches are nasty. What this guy on OF does has no real bearing on any of that. BE SMART.
-
11-10-21 11:02 #23876Senior Member

Posts: 137Mandy
Is this the good or bad Mandy, I remember hearing about a good one and a bad one.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/924197771365
-
11-10-21 10:37 #23875Senior Member

Posts: 70Lily
Sorry. Here's the link. Lilly on STG. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/560550778378.
-
11-10-21 10:34 #23874Senior Member

Posts: 70Lily
Help fellow mongers. Long time lurker with few posts here. Lily seems like a complete package yet I cannot find any reviews.
How does the search function work. I type in her name and find lots of Lilys, but not her. Seems like we would all want to visit this fine blonde. I know she's been posting for a year or two. What's the deal??
Thanks in advance.
-
11-10-21 08:05 #23873Senior Member

Posts: 299Great information
There are quite a few more to investigate. You should have two more pages at least. OF dude got all of STG except for the newest additions but they're on his radar.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 06:02 #23872Senior Member

Posts: 1244Only Tubby Augustus Fans
I posted a list a few months ago of all the ones I knew. I wish I could post all the ones who have paper work, but I can't. I've shared with a few trusted people. Sadly, it's only going to get worse. We probably have the most disgusting bunch of w h o r e s than any other city.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 01:41 #23871Regular Member

Posts: 17Dreamt of Hartley.
She was in a hotel near lane by a Wendy's.
Great BBBJ she enjoys deepthroating. She was playing with herself while giving me head.
K9 felt great with amazing view. My only issue is that she was a little prickly maybe she failed to trim all the hairs idk. Will visit again since she has has my red beanie lmao. Don't none of why'll steal it.
It was. 80 for a qv.
-
11-09-21 22:29 #23870Senior Member

Posts: 2500nlyfans investigation part 3
Providers that barebacked of guy. Pursue them at your own risk.
-
11-09-21 22:25 #23869Senior Member

Posts: 2500nlyfans investigation part 2
Providers you should be careful with. These are the girls that he was barebacking in videos.
-
11-09-21 22:20 #23868Senior Member

Posts: 2500nlyfans investigation part 1
The of guy had a half sell on his of, so I decided to purchase it. While on it, I figured I should do an investigation so you mongers know which providers to be careful with. This guy is basically barebacking 70% of the providers on stg. He's reckless. The we he move, you'd think he have a cure for everything. These pictures and screen shots are just a warning for you mongers. Pursue these providers at your own risk. If you have seen or currently seeing them, be careful.
-
11-09-21 22:00 #23867Senior Member

Posts: 40Educate me
How so? Will she take stuff from my room while I watch her every movement? Will she take my bitcoins (aka mario coins) and leave?
Originally Posted by CuseoRange1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:15 #23866Senior Member

Posts: 260Kendall
This is the one I asked about earlier and got no response. I do not think it's the same Kendall that's been discussed on here, thst kendall is a brunette. I believe she is legit but not 100%.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 17:50 #23865Senior Member

Posts: 134[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-09-21 17:43 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 134I really feel sorry for her
She could easily be another top provider in JAX, She had good communication, good attitude, even went through my visit despite her condition, kitty was still nice and tight.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
Joking aside, providers do need to start charging more just for wear and tear. In the end, this is her asset which makes lots money for her, she has every reason charging according to sizes.











Reply With Quote



