Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1364

    Lactation Play

    Hey all,

    I'm not sure if I would be into the lactation play, but those boobs look good. Maybe Russian play might be fun. If anyone has any intel about this Lilly I would appreciate it. What she looks like, body shape, how was her service? Thanks.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/255011

  2. #1363

  3. #1362

    Niki on RR

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleAvenue  [View Original Post]
    Can you also rate on her face? Her age?
    I believed they are MM but they are so soft that I can't tell the difference. I would guess she is in her early 30's. We all see beauty differently, I would rate her face a 7+++/8.

  4. #1361

    Niki has natural or MM boobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I love Latina women, especially those with a sexy body, perfect boobs and booty. Niki has all that and a pretty face, beautiful smile and gives a great FBSM +. Her room / space is set up very nicely with lots of large mirrors to view every angles of this sexy lady. Her nude, b2 b and MT sessions are the best there is. Chemistry and being a gentleman is the key. She is definitely in the top 5 of my ATF sensual massage providers.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244532
    Can you also rate on her face? Her age?

  5. 11-11-21 19:30

    Reason
    Wrong forum

  6. #1360

    Sofia in Old Town

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/247951

    Her ad reminds me of Vianey / Sophia with similar rates. Any intel? I may see her later this week and report back if not.
    Looks like Sofia is returning tomorrow.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

  7. #1359

    Cmt

    Quote Originally Posted by ElToroNegro  [View Original Post]
    I have heard of her before. Not sure she's my type. Any others?
    I second Melissa Karin. But the other option is Mila on RR. She has definite massage skills. I would also put Mia / Kelisse in that category.

  8. #1358

    Melissa Karin

    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, no one in SD meets this bill better than Melissa Karin. Enjoy!

    https://www.melissakarincmt.com/
    I have heard of her before. Not sure she's my type. Any others?

  9. #1357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404
    Quote Originally Posted by ElToroNegro  [View Original Post]
    As stated in title, I find it hard to find both in a provider. I have had great finishes and good massages but never from the same provider!

    Des anyone know a really great CMT level massage that can finish really sensually or edge?

    Thanks.
    In my experience, no one in SD meets this bill better than Melissa Karin. Enjoy!

    https://www.melissakarincmt.com/

  10. #1356

    Recommendation for strong massage and great finish

    As stated in title, I find it hard to find both in a provider. I have had great finishes and good massages but never from the same provider!

    Des anyone know a really great CMT level massage that can finish really sensually or edge?

    Thanks.

  11. #1355
    Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    If it's your first session with her, I would recommend the hhr or 45 mins session. I would hate to waste $280 if there's no chemistry. If there's connection definitely an hour session. Her boobs and booty are so sexy and the slides are so amazing (IMO) that she can make me pop in 15 minutes. , but she keeps me on edge until the end. LOL. The finish is always nice and sensual. After 15 minutes of the massage I like to flip to see her amazing body and do playtime.

  12. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMars14  [View Original Post]
    Would you recommend hhr or is she worth the full hr?

    If it's your first session with her, I would recommend the hhr or 45 mins session. I would hate to waste $280 if there's no chemistry. If there's connection definitely an hour session. Her boobs and booty are so sexy and the slides are so amazing (IMO) that she can make me pop in 15 minutes. , but she keeps me on edge until the end. LOL. The finish is always nice and sensual. After 15 minutes of the massage I like to flip to see her amazing body and do playtime.

  13. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMars14  [View Original Post]
    So I went and saw Sol recently. She's definitely part of the group that Sophia and Vianey have come from that many of us have seen in the past. It's familiar location in mission / fashion valley.

    Overall, she provided good service. She was enthusiastic, pretty good massage but short of true cmt. What's the cliche? "I wasn't really there for the massage anyways. " The boobs were definitely nice to look at in person and even more fun to play with. Good teasing spread around the entire session to keep me "interested". The finish was sensual and awesome!

    Great value from my perspective and will probably repeat sometime soon.

    If you want / need more info, feel free to pm me I'm not as popular as our other mongers on here so my inbox is generally empty. LOL. J / K fellas. My $0. 02 on Sol.

    Enjoy!
    Hey MMars! Thanks for the feedback bro. Yeah lots of the PM I got on her is pretty consistent with your experience. She is definitely going on my never ending bucket list.

  14. #1352

    Niki

    Would you recommend hhr or is she worth the full hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I love Latina women, especially those with a sexy body, perfect boobs and booty. Niki has all that and a pretty face, beautiful smile and gives a great FBSM +. Her room / space is set up very nicely with lots of large mirrors to view every angles of this sexy lady. Her nude, b2 b and MT sessions are the best there is. Chemistry and being a gentleman is the key. She is definitely in the top 5 of my ATF sensual massage providers.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244532

  15. #1351

    Sol

    So I went and saw Sol recently. She's definitely part of the group that Sophia and Vianey have come from that many of us have seen in the past. It's familiar location in mission / fashion valley.

    Overall, she provided good service. She was enthusiastic, pretty good massage but short of true cmt. What's the cliche? "I wasn't really there for the massage anyways. " The boobs were definitely nice to look at in person and even more fun to play with. Good teasing spread around the entire session to keep me "interested". The finish was sensual and awesome!

    Great value from my perspective and will probably repeat sometime soon.

    If you want / need more info, feel free to pm me I'm not as popular as our other mongers on here so my inbox is generally empty. LOL. J / K fellas. My $0. 02 on Sol.

    Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw that ad and was also interested. Those boobs look good and for $180/ hr is not bad.

    I'm not sure if it's Vianey or Sophia because they were already established and had decent reviews and was getting $220/ hr so I'm not sure they want to start at $180/ hr.

  16. #1350

    NiKi on RR

    I love Latina women, especially those with a sexy body, perfect boobs and booty. Niki has all that and a pretty face, beautiful smile and gives a great FBSM +. Her room / space is set up very nicely with lots of large mirrors to view every angles of this sexy lady. Her nude, b2 b and MT sessions are the best there is. Chemistry and being a gentleman is the key. She is definitely in the top 5 of my ATF sensual massage providers.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244532

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape