Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 19309
-
11-11-21 16:32 #12079Senior Member

Posts: 109Gia No-Go
I agree with the current assessments. I visited her a few weeks ago and it was a disaster. She is a sloppy BBW. Clean but a mess. The meet was terrible. BBBJ was NG and she acted like she couldn't wait for it to be over. I will never visit her again and I don't recommend any else should. There are much better choices around.
-
11-11-21 15:47 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 791Heather
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
This is the Heather I was talking about. There is another one as well who is a bit younger with a- cups instead of bolt- ons.
-
11-11-21 14:35 #12077Regular Member

Posts: 23Heather
There are 2 different Heathers one enjoys the greek the other nope!
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:51 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 1943Gia
It's a shame because she reached out to me a few months back and asked for help. Needless to say I promoted her here based on past experiences and saw her a couple of times with the same results as fellow mongers have mentioned. It's too bad because she's a good person and a sweet girl, but all of us have to draw the line somewhere even though she was a great date back in the day. I just wish her the best.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:39 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 160Heather
Does anyone have a link to this heather or contact info?
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 12:15 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 381Seems to be a trend, so her a couple months back, pretty much the same story, brushed it off and never went back.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 11:18 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 660Southern Hospitality. Kelly
Saw her the other day. Totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and home with a desire to please. Absolutely a great lady to spend time with And what massive tits she has too.
-
11-11-21 10:58 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 375Gia concur
I had a similar experience recently but after reading rave reviews of her thought maybe it was just me.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 08:32 #12071Regular Member

Posts: 21Similar visit
I had the same experience. Will not return.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 17:11 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 791Heather
I had a similar "fit" problem with her and she offered the back door as a solution. Now I was skeptical that it would work if the other entrance did not, but to my surprise it was a success! I don't usually take a trip to the islands but she really wanted to finish the job. Good for me!
Originally Posted by DilligafasWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:56 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 212Gia
Met with Gia this week. The last time I saw her she was in a condo on MI. Her comms were good. She told me she was very low on assets, so I brought her a Grant size package of toiletries and groceries, which she greatly appreciated. Her in-call is a relatively orderly house in in a safe quiet neighborhood just south of Sarno Rd. When I arrived she looked unkempt. We chatted for a bit and she started a BBBJ. We tried FS, but she said it was hurting. We switched back to BBBJ, but it was toothy and not great. After about a total of twenty minutes into the meeting, I called the game and left. Overall a very disappointing meeting. Gia is far from a spinner and of course YMMV I was happy to help her, but I probably will not be visiting again soon.
-
11-10-21 08:16 #12068Banned Member

Posts: 1739Again
If you haven't seen her your pms will be ignored. This is her way or no way just the gatekeeper here!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:48 #12067Regular Member

Posts: 15Taylor I read reviews some average
She has to be doing something right has anybody seen lately I know pics are old. Thank you in advance.
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...n/370092810194
-
11-10-21 07:01 #12066Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm new to this site. But not to the area. I've seen most of the girls on stg worth seeing and some that weren't worth it. But I have never seen Charli. Is there any way to get her contact information?
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:39 #12065Regular Member

Posts: 23Heather
Totally agree. I'm no porn star but getting in can be a chore even with lube. She enjoys a kiss or two. Kitty always tastes good. Can have an adult conversation. Enjoy be kinda on a regular visit status.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






