Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 1648 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22135

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Omrbl  [View Original Post]
    These girls have multiple reviews on RR but I don't know if I can trust those reviews. New to having an account on there. I've looked around on here and most of them haven't come up. Thanks guys.

    Nyomi https://nashville.rubratings.com/194297.

    Kitten https://nashville.rubratings.com/248356.

    Leilani https://nashville.rubratings.com/165911.

    Leylani https://nashville.rubratings.com/231007.

    Vivi https://nashville.rubratings.com/225739.

    Arianna https://nashville.rubratings.com/163976.

    Vanessa Luv https://nashville.rubratings.com/193714.
    From this list I have only seen Vanessa Luv a few times. She's legit and Pics are accurate. Nothing more than a handshake and MT available when I saw her. YMMV.

  2. #22134

    CBJ Is Not Acceptable

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    I was letting everyone know she was in town and my experience with her. But with (54) 5 star reviews she's definitely doing something right. Just saying.

    E.
    Providers are entitled to set their own boundaries, but refusing to offer BBBJ at these prices is goddamn ridiculous.

  3. #22133

    I'm In Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Hard to get a hold of but when able to tight and wet, nice BBBJ, and body.
    Is this some kind of Tease? Tell you what! Deets and I'll TOFTT Then report on my new 1 to10 rating.

  4. #22132

    Any info on these?

    These girls have multiple reviews on RR but I don't know if I can trust those reviews. New to having an account on there. I've looked around on here and most of them haven't come up. Thanks guys.

    Nyomi https://nashville.rubratings.com/194297.

    Kitten https://nashville.rubratings.com/248356.

    Leilani https://nashville.rubratings.com/165911.

    Leylani https://nashville.rubratings.com/231007.

    Vivi https://nashville.rubratings.com/225739.

    Arianna https://nashville.rubratings.com/163976.

    Vanessa Luv https://nashville.rubratings.com/193714.

  5. #22131

    Lilly Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponnhound11  [View Original Post]
    I e had my eye on this one. She's hott to say the least. Personally wouldn't mind the CBJ at this age I'm good for one shot that I can't hold for longer than 3 min lmfao.
    LOL! Man you should hit her up. Lilly's always been good to me and I try to see her every time she comes to town. If your a hhr guy then you can't beat $200 hhr or if your like me a hr guy $300.00 is worth it. Especially when you walk in the upscale room and she's in a sexy secretary dress or some sexy ass lingerie. Don't find that everyday around here. She's just a good person who will treat you right with no Drama what so ever. Good luck with it.

    E.

  6. #22130
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    For those who like finer things in life. The Vegas great Miss Lilly (aka Lilly Lee) returns this week today through Saturday. Highly recommended and not to mention she's got down home rates as well.

    E.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Tenne...dson/Misslilly

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly
    I e had my eye on this one. She's hott to say the least. Personally wouldn't mind the CBJ at this age I'm good for one shot that I can't hold for longer than 3 min lmfao.

  7. #22129
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyB901  [View Original Post]
    Are the Asians that advertise on STG legit? Or is it all just a big scam?

    For reference.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/115943696850
    I've wondered this myself. Seems to be the same as in other cities multiple ads and phone numbers but identical responses and location.

    Edit to add: I just did some leg work. I’d recommend staying away.

  8. #22128

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Hard to get a hold of but when able to tight and wet, nice BBBJ, and body.
    Link or contact into please?

  9. #22127

    Best of the best

    Quote Originally Posted by BangOver  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica over the weekend.

    She is everything reviewed here. Had a wonderful time and got the full experience.

    Had some nice chat before and after.

    Will repeat.

    http://jessica-rockefeller.com/

    Bang.
    Didn't think we'd lie to you did ya? LOL. Best in town no matter what the ones she won't see say about her.

    E.

  10. #22126

    A reverse image search shows her photos are everywhere, all over the world. Obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her? Trying to find reviews online but there arent any.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...6772.htm?cat=1
    A reverse image search shows the photos are everywhere, all over the world. My guess is, the woman that opens the door won't be the woman in the photos. Play safe.

  11. #22125

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    Her beauty cannot overcome her unwillingness to perform certain acts.
    I was letting everyone know she was in town and my experience with her. But with (54) 5 star reviews she's definitely doing something right. Just saying.

    E.

  12. #22124

    Tayler bellevue

    Has anyone jumped on this one? I have texted with her before but she ghosted me until I was out of the area saying she fell asleep (typical so I doubt sting etc) but I can't tell anything from the pics. Just curious if anyone else has partaken?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/69977188

  13. #22123

    Jenny

    Any one seen her? Trying to find reviews online but there arent any.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...6772.htm?cat=1

  14. #22122
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Sexy Widow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead123  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed in the past. Just search sexy widow. In a nutshell she can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch but stays in sketchy places. YMMV. I've seen her a few a times and always get a bargain rate. Her chest is phenomenal.
    I have had a meeting with her as well. And it went very well. Big DD's. Wow.

  15. #22121

    CBJ Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    For those who like finer things in life. The Vegas great Miss Lilly (aka Lilly Lee) returns this week today through Saturday. Highly recommended and not to mention she's got down home rates as well.

    E.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Tenne...dson/Misslilly

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly
    Her beauty cannot overcome her unwillingness to perform certain acts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape