Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 27816
-
11-09-21 21:28 #16401Senior Member

Posts: 191I met her once. She was begging for my bare cock. I declined she said a big cock should cream this pussy. I declined.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
I messaged her again and she started blowing up phone. I had to block her, she realized I blocked her and she blocked me back. Crazy girl. I agree that kid has an uphill battle In life.
-
11-09-21 20:51 #16400Senior Member

Posts: 387MissAsiaLi
Does she belong in this thread? Also how old is she? Any experiences with her?
-
11-09-21 20:23 #16399Senior Member

Posts: 1403When did that happen? Saw her about 5 months ago and let me cream both holes.
Originally Posted by Petey23
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 20:18 #16398Senior Member

Posts: 160Jpc
Crazy pussy is the best pussy.
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 20:07 #16397Senior Member

Posts: 1544She's on my ignore list. Attractive and bat shit crazy. That's the type I marry. I blocked her long ago, because I knew that if I ever saw her I'd be hooked.
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:58 #16396Senior Member

Posts: 133https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/583149077436
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
Her last ad says 220 lbs, I usually add 15-20% on top.
-
11-09-21 18:01 #16395Senior Member

Posts: 214I might be able to look past it if she isn't gross and fucks like an animal.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 17:39 #16394Senior Member

Posts: 87R4 r
Anyone seen or heard from her lately? I know she doesn't do BB anymore but figured this would be the best place to ask.
-
11-09-21 17:19 #16393Senior Member

Posts: 155https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?a...mentid=1538800
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 16:23 #16392Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jpc
Feel terrible for the kid. This lady can hardly care for herself let alone be responsible for another life.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 16:20 #16391Senior Member

Posts: 214See link.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...kitalorenita94
-
11-09-21 16:19 #16390Senior Member

Posts: 214What was the intel on this one? I thought she had cute face. Camera angles lead me to beleive she is quite heavy. Curious on boards thoughts if possible.
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 15:38 #16389Senior Member

Posts: 460I only got to see her 1 time. The experience was unenthusiastic from her.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 13:45 #16388Senior Member

Posts: 108Vika bbfs
Yes, she allow BBFS, but you have to work her up for it. See LA BB Thread - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ight=vikavisby#post5534978.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:54 #16387Senior Member

Posts: 2928I have never gotten a reply to any of my emails.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




