Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17201

    Sun?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 2. One in Beech Grove on Emerson and one on Castleton on 82nd.
    Don't forget Sun, shine? On Brooks School Rd. Don't forget it, but forget it. 2/10 masseuse, dirty. You'll be laying on someone else's towel. I watched her fold my spooge wiper and put it back on the table Once, JUST Once. (Johnny Dangerously reference for laughs).

  2. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    So I went by AA near the Costco on Michigan Street. Used to be a couple of reliable gals that really gave a good table shower. Walked in, went to the window, it opens and greasy hands, mask wearin' Granny says come back in 15 minutes. OK. 15 minutes passed and by that time I was nearly to 86th & Ditch; Coral. There was one police car in the lot and a couple of official looking gentlemen talking out front (one with a walkie-talkie), so I drove by that one. I know, let's go to Sun in Castleton; sure thing, right? Walked in and saw the tall one (3/10 w / no ass and big belly pooch), told her I forgot my wallet and walked. So, down the road I go to Cozy, across from Castleton on 86th. I've seen CiCi there before, 5/10 and a decent massage, so I thought 'Why not'. Took the 60, got a decent massage and standard HE on the flip. Pants were gone for the flip, UTC top & bottom and some FIV which had her squirming. Definite NO for FS and BJ, but the HE was decent enough. So, the moral of the story is, If you're looking for an old, ugly or Fugly hag, there are plenty in Indy. The Hunt never ends for that one little hottie with no restrictions who gives a decent massage, tight and wet FS followed by CIM. Happy Hunting Y'all.
    Got to respect the decision making process with this one. I really regret all the times that I stayed knowing it would be a shitty service.

  3. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepinitclean  [View Original Post]
    When you flip and she " accidentally" spills some oil on your lower waistline LOL.
    LOL please expand. Is that her routine?

  4. #17198

    More than one Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlindman  [View Original Post]
    Are there more than one Sun Spa's in Indy?
    There are at least 2. One in Beech Grove on Emerson and one on Castleton on 82nd.

  5. #17197

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was at Indy for a short time so I decided to stop by Sun. Ok massage. The girl kept her mask all time so I know it would be standard finish. The only bonus is that she was not wearing a bra and let me play with her rack.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.
    Are there more than one Sun Spa's in Indy?

  6. #17196
    Quote Originally Posted by FratBoy24  [View Original Post]
    Seeing Diana later this week at 317. I heard self service is okay. When is the best time to start doing it? I definitely don't want to upset or offend anyone there. Experiences anyone? New to the area. PM me.
    When you flip and she " accidentally" spills some oil on your lower waistline LOL.

  7. #17195

    The Hunt

    So I went by AA near the Costco on Michigan Street. Used to be a couple of reliable gals that really gave a good table shower. Walked in, went to the window, it opens and greasy hands, mask wearin' Granny says come back in 15 minutes. OK. 15 minutes passed and by that time I was nearly to 86th & Ditch; Coral. There was one police car in the lot and a couple of official looking gentlemen talking out front (one with a walkie-talkie), so I drove by that one. I know, let's go to Sun in Castleton; sure thing, right? Walked in and saw the tall one (3/10 w / no ass and big belly pooch), told her I forgot my wallet and walked. So, down the road I go to Cozy, across from Castleton on 86th. I've seen CiCi there before, 5/10 and a decent massage, so I thought 'Why not'. Took the 60, got a decent massage and standard HE on the flip. Pants were gone for the flip, UTC top & bottom and some FIV which had her squirming. Definite NO for FS and BJ, but the HE was decent enough. So, the moral of the story is, If you're looking for an old, ugly or Fugly hag, there are plenty in Indy. The Hunt never ends for that one little hottie with no restrictions who gives a decent massage, tight and wet FS followed by CIM. Happy Hunting Y'all.
    Last edited by TheDoc147; 11-08-21 at 18:23. Reason: spelling/grammar

  8. #17194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Sun

    I was at Indy for a short time so I decided to stop by Sun. Ok massage. The girl kept her mask all time so I know it would be standard finish. The only bonus is that she was not wearing a bra and let me play with her rack.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.

  9. #17193

    317 Best Practices

    Seeing Diana later this week at 317. I heard self service is okay. When is the best time to start doing it? I definitely don't want to upset or offend anyone there. Experiences anyone? New to the area. PM me.

  10. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    Your post brings back very fond memories of 'Lucy' who used to be the 'star' at Sweet more than several years ago. Great little girl.
    Lucy was seen at A Spa on the Southside after she left Sweet. Not sure if she's still there, but worth checking.

  11. #17191
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    I went against the advice of some members here and booked a session with Anna. She's very young, probably 20-22, pretty face and nice body. But she's absolutely a dead end. She kept talking about some sort of healing process, I wasn't paying attention at all. The massage was mediocre, there was no teasing, no extras. Money wasted, I wasn't even healed the way she wanted me to hahaha.
    Anna is quite literally the worst massage I've ever had.

  12. #17190

    Sun in Castleton

    Went there a couple of weeks ago good time. My masseuse was struggling to complete the transaction so she called in reinforcements. A taller woman came in. Nice body c cup, cute. She took over and was a significant improvement. Unfortunately I didn't get her name.

    Does anybody happen to know the name of the taller lady working at sun?

  13. #17189

    Hmmmm

    Like with anywhere there is possble FS if you are a regular and tip alot.

    Was there a month ago and there was a decently young girls there. Very aggressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on these ladies? Is there a full menu available?

  14. #17188

    Models

    So here is my experience with Models, someone was asking about them earlier.

    I went to Models in Downtown, and in Fishers, all in 2019. This service is basically a bait. They lure you with pic for beautiful women, with some hints, to end up getting below average massage. The woman who worked on me downtown was pretty, in her early 30's. She was clueless massage wise. There was no teasing or extras. She even draped my behind and didn't touch them. The experience in Fishers was even worse. I went there around 8 pm. The setting was just weird, at least for me at that time. It's a huge and empty place, with one wooden wall, made up room at one of the corners. It was not heated, and was very cold (Feb. 2019). She was in her mid 20's, pretty and busty, bare footed. I still remember her feet because they seem like there hadn't been washed for ages hahaha. Again, the massage was mediocre, with draping, no teasing, no extras.

  15. #17187

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Milestone77  [View Original Post]
    Both Mariah and Anna are a waste of time even if just for a massage.
    I went against the advice of some members here and booked a session with Anna. She's very young, probably 20-22, pretty face and nice body. But she's absolutely a dead end. She kept talking about some sort of healing process, I wasn't paying attention at all. The massage was mediocre, there was no teasing, no extras. Money wasted, I wasn't even healed the way she wanted me to hahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape