Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 40000
-
11-10-21 08:44 #25390Senior Member

Posts: 135Reaching
Just reaching out to see has anyone found any Ebony providers? If so can you share even if it's in my inbox. Also I was thinking about going to a euro / Russian place so if you know of any let me know I know there's a threat and I will be checking out that thread.
-
11-10-21 08:42 #25389Senior Member

Posts: 135No brainer
My suggestion is to go to one of these hotspots that's a great topic on this thread get a massage on flip let them do what they do if you want something extra tell her then work it out from there.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:28 #25388Senior Member

Posts: 1435[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-10-21 01:46 #25387Senior Member

Posts: 77Body Health Center.
Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:18 #25386Regular Member

Posts: 9Location
Where is CLM located?
Originally Posted by NovaBrain
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 23:40 #25385Regular Member

Posts: 1Quality Leche Table?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/155386?layout=list
Anyone ever have any experiences with or heard from her? Or should I stay away? Been looking for a milking table so if any of you have good referrals feel free to respond or dm me.
-
11-09-21 21:07 #25384Regular Member

Posts: 4Re
I don't ever post here often just lurk. But I am almost 30 and started at 18 when I looked probably like I was 12. I never was rejected but did have my Id looked at.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
Other thing and main reason why I am breaking my no post rule is go and take advantage of all the free play you can get on Tinder, bars and clubs. Don't make this your main source of action. This can get expensive especially if you don't have disposable income. I still dabble but man dropping $200 bucks on an AMP when I was working part time hurt. If you do decide to dabble please keep yourself in check especially as your income grows.
-
11-09-21 20:00 #25383Senior Member

Posts: 626Not really. Escort is more personal. Because with escorts they know you are there for sex and that is it. With massages the massage is first everything else is extra. If the MT feels feels something is off about you then it just a massage or a SS and nothing else.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:28 #25382Troll

Posts: 452Information
Hi,
I have been in this "hobby" for many Many years but I only have a handful of posts here so I want your best leads. I pinky promise to post real soon!
I know this Forum has valuable information but why should I read it or take any risk when you can do it for me?!
Thanks in Advance!
-
11-09-21 19:16 #25381Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm also in my early 20's, went to CLM a few months ago and had no issues with the verification process or the girl I saw. I imagine as long as you're polite and respectful most places won't mind. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:04 #25380Senior Member

Posts: 50Location
Where did you go.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:00 #25379Senior Member

Posts: 50Location
Where is this place.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 18:40 #25378Senior Member

Posts: 135Bhc
I been there a few times the menu is fully opened for anyone you like. When I'm there I like to get the girls number or a WeChat. That's a great place is just too far for me sometimes. Which may be a good thing because they rotate really good stock.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 18:29 #25377Regular Member

Posts: 7No I didn't, main reason is because I got mixed messages of how I should have gone about it, one of the better advice is that I should take it slow and do something I'm comfortable with, and I think AMP is something that is more personal / sensual and is something that I won't be as nervous about doing so it's why I decided to go this route instead.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 18:26 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 135Age is not a problem. Inbox me if you have any question, also what are you looking for?
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





