Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5401
-
11-10-21 00:08 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 41Sol
So I went and saw Sol recently. She's definitely part of the group that Sophia and Vianey have come from that many of us have seen in the past. It's familiar location in mission / fashion valley.
Overall, she provided good service. She was enthusiastic, pretty good massage but short of true cmt. What's the cliche? "I wasn't really there for the massage anyways. " The boobs were definitely nice to look at in person and even more fun to play with. Good teasing spread around the entire session to keep me "interested". The finish was sensual and awesome!
Great value from my perspective and will probably repeat sometime soon.
If you want / need more info, feel free to pm me I'm not as popular as our other mongers on here so my inbox is generally empty. LOL. J / K fellas. My $0. 02 on Sol.
Enjoy!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 23:55 #1350Banned Member

Posts: 3075NiKi on RR
I love Latina women, especially those with a sexy body, perfect boobs and booty. Niki has all that and a pretty face, beautiful smile and gives a great FBSM +. Her room / space is set up very nicely with lots of large mirrors to view every angles of this sexy lady. Her nude, b2 b and MT sessions are the best there is. Chemistry and being a gentleman is the key. She is definitely in the top 5 of my ATF sensual massage providers.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244532
-
11-09-21 21:27 #1349Banned Member

Posts: 3075Box is empty now. LOL.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
Lots of PMs from fellow mongers telling me about this crew. We also talked about my recent experiences with Ash (SDAG) and Niki on RR. Run to see these two. Reviews in a day or so.
-
11-09-21 21:20 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 335Thanks for the intel. I've had good experiences with that group so will definitely try if I can schedule. Also now your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:15 #1347Banned Member

Posts: 3075I wonder if it's a booker that's scheduling the appointments because it's a number I have saved with another name associated with it. Unless there was a name change. I looked at the messages on the texts and yes I think Sol is part of that crew.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:02 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 335Will do! I cleared out my inbox.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 18:45 #1345Banned Member

Posts: 3075Awesome. Yes, please let me know. She too is on my never ending list. Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox was full.
-
11-09-21 18:41 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 335Yeah I don't think its either of them, but the ad looks really similar in the way its written so I thought it could be someone from their crew. I reached out, waiting to schedule. I'll report back if I get to see her.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 18:36 #1343Banned Member

Posts: 3075I saw that ad and was also interested. Those boobs look good and for $180/ hr is not bad.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure if it's Vianey or Sophia because they were already established and had decent reviews and was getting $220/ hr so I'm not sure they want to start at $180/ hr.
-
11-09-21 18:17 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 335Sol
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/247951
Her ad reminds me of Vianey / Sophia with similar rates. Any intel? I may see her later this week and report back if not.
-
11-09-21 10:04 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 350If you see Jess tell her James sent you.
-
11-09-21 09:19 #1340Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for your report bro! Yeah, Jess is definitely going on the top of my list.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
Yeah, one of my favorite lives at the Strata in Downtown as well on a very high floor. Doing massages and seeing the view of her boobs bouncing and the lights / ocean in the background is amazing.
-
11-09-21 01:47 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 95Long time lurker on here but deleted my account many moons ago. Mila is really nice and new to the area. Be kind to her she's nice. She's very busy!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 00:27 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 350Jess
Just got home from seeing Jess. These pics do NOT do her justice. She is SO much hotter in person.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Very luxurious apartment in downtown san diego. One I've always wanted to live in but its super expensive. Very nice set up she has. Feels like a professional spa place insider her massage room. Uses lots of oils, massage was just OK. Great conversation, very chatty. Typical massage and flip. Gorgeous fake breasts, nice firm butt. Charges 140 for HHR and 180 for HR. Extra 20 for topless and mutual touch. I went for the HHR as i do for the first time w/ providers but we definitely went longer. Panties stayed on, allowed light roaming down there but did not let go inside the panties. She literally lives only 2 blocks from me so super close. Will def be seeing her again. I kind of wanted to keep her a secret hahah. Took a shower at her place after. Stayed and talked for a little bit after the session. She just moved here in October so very new to SD. Treat her well fella's! I will be back!
-
11-08-21 23:27 #1337Banned Member

Posts: 3075Have fun bro! Looking forward to your report.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





