Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 1262 1762 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16401
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Feel terrible for the kid. This lady can hardly care for herself let alone be responsible for another life.
    I met her once. She was begging for my bare cock. I declined she said a big cock should cream this pussy. I declined.

    I messaged her again and she started blowing up phone. I had to block her, she realized I blocked her and she blocked me back. Crazy girl. I agree that kid has an uphill battle In life.

  2. #16400

    MissAsiaLi

    Does she belong in this thread? Also how old is she? Any experiences with her?

  3. #16399
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? I know she doesn't do BB anymore but figured this would be the best place to ask.
    When did that happen? Saw her about 5 months ago and let me cream both holes.

  4. #16398

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    How many times are you people going to keep discussing this broad? There's a lot of other options out there you know. She's gone! Deal with it!
    Crazy pussy is the best pussy.

  5. #16397
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    How many times are you people going to keep discussing this broad? There's a lot of other options out there you know. She's gone! Deal with it!
    She's on my ignore list. Attractive and bat shit crazy. That's the type I marry. I blocked her long ago, because I knew that if I ever saw her I'd be hooked.

  6. #16396
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/583149077436

    Her last ad says 220 lbs, I usually add 15-20% on top.

  7. #16395
    I might be able to look past it if she isn't gross and fucks like an animal.

  8. #16394

    R4 r

    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? I know she doesn't do BB anymore but figured this would be the best place to ask.

  9. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    What was the intel on this one? I thought she had cute face. Camera angles lead me to beleive she is quite heavy. Curious on boards thoughts if possible.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?a...mentid=1538800

  10. #16392

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    JPC had a baby that's why she was out of all the action. I'm not even sure if that client is the baby daddy. How can she be so sure that's him when she was getting 10+ loads each day when she provided. I hope they clear their differences. But it was fun to read her post again. LOL. No changes in her it shows.
    Feel terrible for the kid. This lady can hardly care for herself let alone be responsible for another life.

  11. #16391
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    What was the intel on this one? I thought she had cute face. Camera angles lead me to beleive she is quite heavy. Curious on boards thoughts if possible.
    See link.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...kitalorenita94

  12. #16390
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Probably waiting for mod approval on the post with details, but you're braver than I. She is a sweaty hambeast, couldn't go through with it. I've banged some fat bitches before but I draw a line. Someone so young shouldn't be that far gone already.
    What was the intel on this one? I thought she had cute face. Camera angles lead me to beleive she is quite heavy. Curious on boards thoughts if possible.

  13. #16389
    I only got to see her 1 time. The experience was unenthusiastic from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, just a heads up if you are not already aware. She will be in town this week Seattle. She must have contacted the regulars already. She always has tight schedule and fills up quickly or before she comes.

  14. #16388

    Vika bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    CIM is definitely +50.

    I did mean BBFS. On that site girls will be banned if that is advertised. Last spring it was mentioned here that she had opened up her menu for financial reasons. I assume it's +100 but didn't see her then.
    Yes, she allow BBFS, but you have to work her up for it. See LA BB Thread - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ight=vikavisby#post5534978.

  15. #16387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, just a heads up if you are not already aware. She will be in town this week Seattle. She must have contacted the regulars already. She always has tight schedule and fills up quickly or before she comes.
    I have never gotten a reply to any of my emails.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape