Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 31084
-
11-09-21 19:13 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 116Crazy
I personally like Pusslover,[Deleted by Admin]. Although you know what with you know who was real. But I would have never went back. That much drama would have had me pissed off. He even went down on her. At best I would have given her 20 bucks to leave without a scene.
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 13:48 #15483Senior Member

Posts: 288Clarification
I didn't mean to spook some of y’all. To clarify, I didn't get anything from a provider. A woman I met on AM back in September called me up and suggested I get checked out. I did and was all clean. But I took it as a warning shot.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 11:54 #15482Regular Member

Posts: 2Denise Bureaux
Hi all,
She is in Charlotte this week. Anyone has any experience with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/denise07-
-
11-09-21 11:53 #15481Senior Member

Posts: 114So you got robbed, got your money back, and still had a date with her, giving her good reviews. Can't say I would have handled that situation as well.
Originally Posted by PussLover2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 11:43 #15480Senior Member

Posts: 100Stupid ripoff fatty
Don't I repeat don't see this fat pig. Wanted some quick backdoor action. Got a lazy piece of crap. All she said was no. Couldn't lay on the bed. Add says BBJ. Nope. Left with nothing. Limp flag pole. Karma is a *****. She's about 50 lbs heavier too.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/320067718798
-
11-09-21 11:21 #15479Regular Member

Posts: 2Denise Bureaux
She is visiting Charlotte this week. Her pics looks good. Anyone here who met her?
https://tryst.link/escort/denise07-
-
11-09-21 11:18 #15478Senior Member

Posts: 193Can you point me to the link brother?
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:26 #15477Senior Member

Posts: 309Which one is fun sized Steph?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:24 #15476Senior Member

Posts: 1205Jess
I had the pleasure of seeing her recently. Stays. In a nice hotel off 77. I felt safe and no signs of demons at all. Room was clean and only used for she does. A true gem. BBBJ and CFS with DFK. No complaints here.
Originally Posted by PussLover2022
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:18 #15475Senior Member

Posts: 100Pussy was nice, just a little hair. Was carplay so didn't have her all spread out. South Charlotte. Have fun.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 08:30 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 29Scarlett
I must say for fairness this is correct. I did get 2 roses back. So I apologize to the group and Scarlett for not stating that.
Originally Posted by Scarlettrosetx
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 08:02 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 55Sign me up
I spoke with her last time she was in town but she had already left before I could get a date. I will definitely be setting up something for this weekend if she does indeed come. She seems sweet on the phone so I hope she is the same in person. I will definitely leave a review once I've seen her.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Are. J. Over&out.
-
11-09-21 07:22 #15472Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
Welcome to the Jess fan club. When I first saw her, she told me that her goal was to have enough regulars so that she wouldn't have to post. It looks like she has almost accomplished her goal. She very rarely posts anymore. She is fantastic.
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 07:01 #15471Senior Member

Posts: 7332Damn. Most small gals don't have boobs that nice. How is the pussy? What part of town is she in?
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 06:45 #15470Banned Member

Posts: 1148I concur
Ginger is clean, safe and drama free.
Originally Posted by JaredGoff
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





