Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 59516
-
11-09-21 10:47 #44966Banned Member

Posts: 2410Clarification on Sunny
I think you got the names mixed up, the only place named Sunny Day Spa is in Marietta East Cobb. The place you went to is Sunny Massage or maybe Sunny Massage Spa. There is a Sunny Massage on Winters Chapel but it's not affiliated with the previously two mentioned.
Originally Posted by Bearemy84
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 08:55 #44965Senior Member

Posts: 48Sunny Day Spa (Holcomb, not Winters Chapel)
TOFTT here. Got Cherry, opted for 60 minutes.
Maybe 10 minutes of massage and I'm already flipped as soon as I'm hard. Plenty of teasing as soon as she got to my legs.
No discussion of the tip on flip, just straight to it. Afterwards, a few more minutes of cursory massage. Still a half hour left. Figured I'd be shorted on time, but she went right for trying to get pop #2.
All in all, probably 15 minutes of massage, 45 of getting jerked.
60+80 (UTC & a little extra for all the effort.) Tip was never mentioned, negotiated, or even requested.
Girl info: Probably 45. Nice natural D cup, weird pointy nipples, but that didn't matter since they were in my mouth the whole time they were out.
Location: There are 2 massage places on the Spalding / Holcomb corner. I don't know about Village. This one is behind Dunkin in the plaza. Pretty deserted later at night as all the businesses are closed. No concerns about privacy.
-
11-09-21 08:12 #44964Senior Member

Posts: 297Been there twice. Just stayed out of mercy. Provider was much too old to be in the game.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 05:35 #44963Senior Member

Posts: 367New Talent Coming In, Maybe?
With the US opening the borders and allowing international arrivals with vaccination proof there may be an increase in the talent pool.
-
11-09-21 05:18 #44962Senior Member

Posts: 367T+ Mama +
That may have been Sugar. She was at least mid fifties or better and did lack a little stamina. Had fun with her anyway. Think she has moved on. I know Lexi has.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
Mama at T+ isn't. She's about 5' 100 at best. Kinda cute too. I wouldn't turn it down if offered. But then I of the opinion that you never know until you try.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 23:07 #44961Senior Member

Posts: 4061Had this situation happen a few years ago. It was a spa off Roswell Rd. Girl there was very rude. Asked to see mamasan for refund. She took care of me. Did a great job at it. Most of the spa girls are fugly too. BTW how you know what my dick look like? Sorry chief I don't roll like that.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 23:04 #44960Senior Member

Posts: 4061A few years ago I gave a girl my number and she'd text me every week asking when I was going to come see her. She also texted me whenever she moved to a different location. She just trying to keep in contact with you to let you know she's still around.
Originally Posted by Dasus
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 22:40 #44959Regular Member

Posts: 10Bubble done popped
So I been recently been striking out at AMP. I used to be able to get Hh service with HE. I don't know if these hoes got together and formed a Union but two weeks into the search and no luck.
Anybody else having issues?
On a side note, I can't see how a lot of guys on here be spending 1. 4 or 2. 0 for FS. Is only worth $100 max.
Does anyone know of Latina MP?
-
11-08-21 22:31 #44958Senior Member

Posts: 37Worth it?
Worth it a stop?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 21:14 #44957

Posts: 682Not for long
Head East in 3 weeks.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 18:23 #44956Senior Member

Posts: 747China Massage
Ole Wendy is still delivering a nice experience for a fair price.
-
11-08-21 15:21 #44955Senior Member

Posts: 332Phone Numbers
Probably got your number from a girl now working at that shop but used to be at a shop you had made an appointment or an inquiry with at one time. Either she had your number or she copied it from the parlor phone before she bolted for her new place.
Originally Posted by Dasus
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 15:10 #44954Senior Member

Posts: 77V Massage
I keep forgetting about V massage, Tucked way back in the corner of an almost abandoned shopping center near the corner of East Piedmont in Canton Road. I had some time for fun and the first 3 places were already at capacity (no, I'm not coming back later!) and V was the next one I drove by.
Glad I stopped. I got Cindy, and she gave a legit medium massage. Worked on my butt and did some stretches, then to by cranium and neck. All before the normal back routine. Felt great, and the fun started on the flip. Great hand action, she took the time to dial into my preferred style, and I was allowed to UTC up top.
60/60 and out the door feeling capital!
-
11-08-21 14:44 #44953Senior Member

Posts: 102Massage number
Does anyone sometimes gets a text message from a massage store that you never been before. Is that normal?
-
11-08-21 13:22 #44952Banned Member

Posts: 2410Next to the Goodwill on Bells Ferry in Woodstock.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
Six xx One Bells Ferry Road suite One x Eight.
Woodstock, GA 3xx89.
77 zero-xxxx15 eight.











Reply With Quote




