Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 29359
-
11-09-21 20:16 #17209Regular Member

Posts: 18Location
We never got an answer to the question of location. The only AMPs I could find around 31 and 465 are Professional and Lavender Spas. Can you be more specific?
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 20:13 #17208Senior Member

Posts: 136Sun?
Don't forget Sun, shine? On Brooks School Rd. Don't forget it, but forget it. 2/10 masseuse, dirty. You'll be laying on someone else's towel. I watched her fold my spooge wiper and put it back on the table Once, JUST Once. (Johnny Dangerously reference for laughs).
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 18:26 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 109Got to respect the decision making process with this one. I really regret all the times that I stayed knowing it would be a shitty service.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 18:25 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 109LOL please expand. Is that her routine?
Originally Posted by Keepinitclean
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 17:48 #17205Senior Member

Posts: 153More than one Sun Spa
There are at least 2. One in Beech Grove on Emerson and one on Castleton on 82nd.
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:55 #17204Senior Member

Posts: 204Sun
Are there more than one Sun Spa's in Indy?
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 07:37 #17203Senior Member

Posts: 190When you flip and she " accidentally" spills some oil on your lower waistline LOL.
Originally Posted by FratBoy24
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 18:20 #17202Senior Member

Posts: 136The Hunt
So I went by AA near the Costco on Michigan Street. Used to be a couple of reliable gals that really gave a good table shower. Walked in, went to the window, it opens and greasy hands, mask wearin' Granny says come back in 15 minutes. OK. 15 minutes passed and by that time I was nearly to 86th & Ditch; Coral. There was one police car in the lot and a couple of official looking gentlemen talking out front (one with a walkie-talkie), so I drove by that one. I know, let's go to Sun in Castleton; sure thing, right? Walked in and saw the tall one (3/10 w / no ass and big belly pooch), told her I forgot my wallet and walked. So, down the road I go to Cozy, across from Castleton on 86th. I've seen CiCi there before, 5/10 and a decent massage, so I thought 'Why not'. Took the 60, got a decent massage and standard HE on the flip. Pants were gone for the flip, UTC top & bottom and some FIV which had her squirming. Definite NO for FS and BJ, but the HE was decent enough. So, the moral of the story is, If you're looking for an old, ugly or Fugly hag, there are plenty in Indy. The Hunt never ends for that one little hottie with no restrictions who gives a decent massage, tight and wet FS followed by CIM. Happy Hunting Y'all.
Last edited by TheDoc147; 11-08-21 at 18:23. Reason: spelling/grammar
-
11-08-21 17:46 #17201Senior Member

Posts: 146Sun
I was at Indy for a short time so I decided to stop by Sun. Ok massage. The girl kept her mask all time so I know it would be standard finish. The only bonus is that she was not wearing a bra and let me play with her rack.
Stay safe.
Dbusa.
-
11-08-21 14:25 #17200Senior Member

Posts: 72317 Best Practices
Seeing Diana later this week at 317. I heard self service is okay. When is the best time to start doing it? I definitely don't want to upset or offend anyone there. Experiences anyone? New to the area. PM me.
-
11-08-21 13:01 #17199Senior Member

Posts: 215Lucy was seen at A Spa on the Southside after she left Sweet. Not sure if she's still there, but worth checking.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:43 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 190Anna is quite literally the worst massage I've ever had.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 09:15 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 27Sun in Castleton
Went there a couple of weeks ago good time. My masseuse was struggling to complete the transaction so she called in reinforcements. A taller woman came in. Nice body c cup, cute. She took over and was a significant improvement. Unfortunately I didn't get her name.
Does anybody happen to know the name of the taller lady working at sun?
-
11-08-21 06:38 #17196Banned Member

Posts: 87Hmmmm
Like with anywhere there is possble FS if you are a regular and tip alot.
Was there a month ago and there was a decently young girls there. Very aggressive.
Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:03 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 109Models
So here is my experience with Models, someone was asking about them earlier.
I went to Models in Downtown, and in Fishers, all in 2019. This service is basically a bait. They lure you with pic for beautiful women, with some hints, to end up getting below average massage. The woman who worked on me downtown was pretty, in her early 30's. She was clueless massage wise. There was no teasing or extras. She even draped my behind and didn't touch them. The experience in Fishers was even worse. I went there around 8 pm. The setting was just weird, at least for me at that time. It's a huge and empty place, with one wooden wall, made up room at one of the corners. It was not heated, and was very cold (Feb. 2019). She was in her mid 20's, pretty and busty, bare footed. I still remember her feet because they seem like there hadn't been washed for ages hahaha. Again, the massage was mediocre, with draping, no teasing, no extras.











Reply With Quote




