Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25361

    Any contacts

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/250611

    Text the ad and was told it was a home in little village, wasn't sure if this was a FS place or a LMP. Ill probably TOFTT later in the week if no one comments.

  2. #25360

    CLM. Bella

    I saw Bella at CLM. Sweet girl. Really petite Latina. Decent body. Not fat but not curvy. She met me wearing a hot black lace teddy. The massage was just some light teddy. On the flip, she got our of the outfit while I explored her body. DATY was fun. Probably a fake "o" but who cares? No BBBJ or CBJ because I didn't press it. She got the cover and hopped on. Then doggy and finished Mish. 180 for the half hour and 100 for the extras. I recommend.

  3. #25359

    Chinese Korea spa on blue island

    Whatever happened to the skinny young girl who worked there. She speak no English but I used to get a L1 and cum all over her face. She was young with glasses and skinny. Haven't seen her since the summertime. I only paid 40 I liked it when she like me cum over her.

  4. #25358

    Jj massage Tinely and professional massage Tinely

    First I went to try out professional massage went a nice looking lady early 30's comes 9 ut and said sorry busy. I left.

    So I jj massage before and also asked about it on here and was told l1. Paid 65 for a hour and gave it a shot. It was absolutely hands down the best massage I've ever had! Which is the reason I'm not mad about the ending which didn't exist. The name of the girl was either Corey or Courtney. I'm only salty because this place was listed rubratings and rubmaps like it was a good place.

  5. #25357

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see Coco from Sunkiss and then Lolium? She was the girl who was about 5 foot or a little shorter. Had some big tits and was thicker but a good time. I haven't seen her since lolium closed initially.

    May is good and is at H Wellness now. I think she is the owner. If not the owner she definitely is the one running the show.

    I've always seen Michelle / Eva at Belmont. Best value and I know what I'm going to get. The 1 time I saw someone else the session sucked and haven't tried that again.
    Great, thanks. I've liked Sarah at Belmont, but she seems to change names all the time, or just doesn't work too much.

  6. #25356

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    Right same thing. The massage was a little rough but the L1 was good those big tits looks great. I really wanted a blowjob. But she told me she doesn't do it. I told her to bring the other girl in she doesn't do it. So just finished with a L1.
    More is available, but for those who become her regulars, however I doubt it worths it for the following reasons: 1. She is greedy and demands more then average, established rates. 2. She isn't the cleanest MT. 3. She is overweight, not young any more, and not pretty at all.

  7. #25355

    Juju

    Are saying that Juju was doing L-everything free of charge you?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    Old reports are great. Maybe because I'm old. Anyhow, I used to love my sessions with these gals, and would love to hear anyone else's stories. Feel free to PM, and I'd be happy to share anything I can help with:

    Angela from Yuan Spa on Western (now known as 819 Spa). Thin young lady from Singapore who had me laughing every time.

    Christina from Sunkiss / Lollium / SxL. Strong massage skills and a nice tease.

    May from T-Pro. Anything goes with May, and always with a nice attitude.

    Melody from Princess Spa. Great massage and willing to learn new things.

    I used to see JuJu in 2019 and 2020 when she started moving from L1 to L-Everything. It really got a bit much when she told me she was really a bad woman and that she'll have to start charging me. My go to for this year was Belmont Spa but too much changing going on. I really have to find some new spots.

  8. #25354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    Right same thing. The massage was a little rough but the L1 was good those big tits looks great. I really wanted a blowjob. But she told me she doesn't do it. I told her to bring the other girl in she doesn't do it. So just finished with a L1.
    Are you AA? If so, then I think that might be why she told both of us she doesn't offer more. Welp. LOL.

  9. #25353
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL1234  [View Original Post]
    I tired to schedule an appointment, but no response to call or text. Anyone tried and had any luck?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/207434
    I was able to find one negative review on another website.

  10. #25352

    Anyone tried this?

    I tired to schedule an appointment, but no response to call or text. Anyone tried and had any luck?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/207434

  11. #25351

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of when everyone was raving about emily the thai at west river spa.

    Went there and was greeted by a chubby butterburger well past her prime. Sometimes the hype is not worth it.
    For me personally I'm going to disagree about a chubby butter burger. She definitely has a stomach now (not how she looked at Oki doki) but has some strong firm legs and a good sized chest for an Asian. She is fun and has probably the best personality / open to what you want attitude out there. She also is probably one of the younger girls still in the game.

  12. #25350
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesAgain  [View Original Post]
    Photos on ads from various sites are no where near accurate. Not new girls whatsoever. Not an AMP but more of a FS AMP. Paid about 1. 5 bens for FS. Crap massage. Woman was late 50's Chinese and nothing close to the pics shown in their ads for months. Satisfactory result but wouldn't repeat.
    Every time I've good I've only seen Lala there. I text her directly and they have a nice discreet back door too. She is Mongolian and is fun and will talk dirty. Nice body for her age and C cups with some sag on her.

  13. #25349
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    Old reports are great. Maybe because I'm old. Anyhow, I used to love my sessions with these gals, and would love to hear anyone else's stories. Feel free to PM, and I'd be happy to share anything I can help with:

    Angela from Yuan Spa on Western (now known as 819 Spa). Thin young lady from Singapore who had me laughing every time.

    Christina from Sunkiss / Lollium / SxL. Strong massage skills and a nice tease.

    May from T-Pro. Anything goes with May, and always with a nice attitude.

    Melody from Princess Spa. Great massage and willing to learn new things.

    I used to see JuJu in 2019 and 2020 when she started moving from L1 to L-Everything. It really got a bit much when she told me she was really a bad woman and that she'll have to start charging me. My go to for this year was Belmont Spa but too much changing going on. I really have to find some new spots.
    Did you ever see Coco from Sunkiss and then Lolium? She was the girl who was about 5 foot or a little shorter. Had some big tits and was thicker but a good time. I haven't seen her since lolium closed initially.

    May is good and is at H Wellness now. I think she is the owner. If not the owner she definitely is the one running the show.

    I've always seen Michelle / Eva at Belmont. Best value and I know what I'm going to get. The 1 time I saw someone else the session sucked and haven't tried that again.

  14. #25348
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBang  [View Original Post]
    Has any AAs had any luck here? Tried twice and was treated like I had a wanted poster on the walls.
    Princess Spa or AOL? Because the latter, is a hard no. Those girls are rude and cold to anyone that anyone that doesn't speak fluent Spanish. I've had a black buddy make an appointment, only for him to go and the chick at the counter says they are overbooked. As for Princess, Idk.

  15. #25347

    Best cheap L1.

    Amy from paradise spa on Wabash ave. 45 bucks for a L1. Fast straight to the point. Go every week. Just getting boring now. Looking for younger girls. Natural Elements Massage Spa was good but don't give L2. I had two girls. Let me rub on pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape