Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 31087
-
11-08-21 16:16 #15457Senior Member

Posts: 87Ginger
She's your girl for all covered.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
Last edited by JaredGoff; 11-08-21 at 16:51. Reason: Typo
-
11-08-21 16:06 #15456Senior Member

Posts: 470Bareskin magnums seem to have the most feeling without tearing on you. Trojan. Tried a lot of others, but I go back to those. Skyn orange box maybe second but same issues after a while.
Originally Posted by MrCreative
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 15:03 #15455Senior Member

Posts: 288Everything covered girl
So after a recent bullet dodge, I've decided to be more careful—no more bareback, no BBBJ, no DATY without a piece of a garbage bag between us. So, anyone recommend an everything-covered provider? Kissing and fingers inside ideally, but nothing that risks a long talk with the wife.
-
11-08-21 14:59 #15454Senior Member

Posts: 40Thank you! Anymore recommendations would be much appreciated!
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 14:47 #15453Senior Member

Posts: 222Puerto Rico
Hi everyone,
I am traveling to Puerto Rico later this month. I have not found much online for mongering. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience.
-
11-08-21 14:10 #15452Senior Member

Posts: 80Bbbj
If you don't mind a girl a bit spaced out, Jenna will deliver what you want. She goes oral from start to finish.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/242747818637
Originally Posted by GratefulDread
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 12:54 #15451Regular Member

Posts: 15Nobody?
Nobody had any dreams of these ladies? Looks like I'm going to end up having to get brave and take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Jeebs08
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 12:44 #15450Senior Member

Posts: 84Funder
Pretty sure Manny was being facetious there.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 12:21 #15449Senior Member

Posts: 33Becca
So I've been seeing the hype over Becca. So I decided to hit her up and then she gave me some weird response saying she's "not a giver" WTF does that mean? I need some advice am I tripping or is ole girl on some ish.
[Picture Deleted by Admin. You have to hide de cellphone number.]
-
11-08-21 11:49 #15448Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Don't lie on me please
Please make sure you tell the truth that I did not rob you but in fact I gave you 200 of the donation back for you to leave. Most providers would not have even done that. It is my body and my room and you made me feel uncomfortable by manhandling me and I have the right to refuse service. But do not make it seem like I robbed you. I have plenty of good reviews to prove that. Take care.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 11:37 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 425Camden Ivey
Find her on Tryst or stg. Best I've had.
Originally Posted by GratefulDread
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:58 #15446Banned Member

Posts: 1148Mina
Is planning to come to Charlotte this Friday and Saturday if she has enough interest. She has plenty of reviews, just hit the search function. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114 Also has reviews on TER.
-
11-08-21 10:47 #15445Senior Member

Posts: 116Awful
3 bills for 10 minutes and no pop. These girls are so stupid. Her job isn't to have a connection with you. I hope everyone stays away.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:42 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 116He knows
He was fucking with him. Highly unlikely is mentioning that she wants to meet anyone in particular on this board.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:32 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 108Melissa
Any of you fine gentlemen have any information on her? Looks very promising. Thanks for the information in advance.
https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...s/627263954901
Be safe.
Blue.









Reply With Quote






