Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13165
    I've used pharmacyone.com a few times. Generic stuff but no side effects. I only take when visiting someone.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I always get my Vitamin C from Canadian pharmacy. They require a prescription. Since I've changed careers now, I have VA Healthcare. My former doctor will no longer write out the script unless I give him the office fee visit. My VA doc can only prescribe Viagra. I can't take Viagra because it gave me blurry vision once, scared me to death.

    Can any of you guys give me a link, or tell me where to get generic Cialis for a good price that I don't have to pay extra for the script? Thanks in advance.

  2. #13164

    Articulate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booms  [View Original Post]
    I messaged this ad this morning. Coms are very good and seem articulate. Almost too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69677060

    Booms.
    I want to see the English Text Book that shows "I'm EXTREMLY pleasing good" & "SLIPPLERY wet" as being articulate. Add that to the out of area code and without even searching photos, I say 100% scammer.

    Extremly Slipplery Good.

    Grain 56.

  3. #13163

    Cartel

    I've gotten these a couple of times within the last year to 18 months. I just laugh and delete / block them. They are just trying to squeeze you for money. If you aren't using a burner, this is another reason it's beneficial.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else gotten the threat to pay up or the cartel will take action against you and your family? I got one off these the other day because the Latino escort is had contacted but never met, first let me say this, I never scheduled anything with her, as a matter of fact she never answered my text till the following day. I blocked the number and deleted the info and god bless them if they try to come to my house LOL. I have made up my mind to only see established and recommended ladies on here, its not worth the head ache of threat, just curious how others have handled these threats.

    Stay safe:

    ViperMav.

  4. #13162

    Cialis through USASG Advertisement

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Have you looked in the Viagra ect thread on the homepage here?? Seems like there was a source for generic "C" and other things there. Jesse.
    Just ordered some Cialis through the USASG Website and belatedly thought I should have asked the Board for their experience. So, has anyone else used this service and if so, was it legit?

    Thanks,

    Gator.

  5. #13161

    Legit or not?

    I messaged this ad this morning. Coms are very good and seem articulate. Almost too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69677060

    Booms.

  6. #13160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I always get my Vitamin C from Canadian pharmacy. They require a prescription. Since I've changed careers now, I have VA Healthcare. My former doctor will no longer write out the script unless I give him the office fee visit. My VA doc can only prescribe Viagra. I can't take Viagra because it gave me blurry vision once, scared me to death.

    Can any of you guys give me a link, or tell me where to get generic Cialis for a good price that I don't have to pay extra for the script? Thanks in advance.
    Have you looked in the Viagra ect thread on the homepage here?? Seems like there was a source for generic "C" and other things there. Jesse.

  7. #13159
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I always get my Vitamin C from Canadian pharmacy. They require a prescription. Since I've changed careers now, I have VA Healthcare. My former doctor will no longer write out the script unless I give him the office fee visit. My VA doc can only prescribe Viagra. I can't take Viagra because it gave me blurry vision once, scared me to death.

    Can any of you guys give me a link, or tell me where to get generic Cialis for a good price that I don't have to pay extra for the script? Thanks in advance.
    https://bluechew.com/

  8. #13158

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I always get my Vitamin C from Canadian pharmacy. They require a prescription. Since I've changed careers now, I have VA Healthcare. My former doctor will no longer write out the script unless I give him the office fee visit. My VA doc can only prescribe Viagra. I can't take Viagra because it gave me blurry vision once, scared me to death.

    Can any of you guys give me a link, or tell me where to get generic Cialis for a good price that I don't have to pay extra for the script? Thanks in advance.
    Here is a link to get set up with blink health. Been using them for years. Your doctor visit and first fill will cost $5.

    www.blinkhealth.com/i/37P56V

  9. #13157

    Can I get help on finding Cialis?

    I always get my Vitamin C from Canadian pharmacy. They require a prescription. Since I've changed careers now, I have VA Healthcare. My former doctor will no longer write out the script unless I give him the office fee visit. My VA doc can only prescribe Viagra. I can't take Viagra because it gave me blurry vision once, scared me to death.

    Can any of you guys give me a link, or tell me where to get generic Cialis for a good price that I don't have to pay extra for the script? Thanks in advance.

  10. #13156
    https://slickdeals.net/f/15380980-tr...est%3ARecombee+User+to+Item+Recommendations&src=foryou_recombee.

    Good deal for a burner or for someone it's.

  11. #13155

    Cartel Threats

    Has anyone else gotten the threat to pay up or the cartel will take action against you and your family? I got one off these the other day because the Latino escort is had contacted but never met, first let me say this, I never scheduled anything with her, as a matter of fact she never answered my text till the following day. I blocked the number and deleted the info and god bless them if they try to come to my house LOL. I have made up my mind to only see established and recommended ladies on here, its not worth the head ache of threat, just curious how others have handled these threats.

    Stay safe:

    ViperMav.

  12. #13154

    Amanda

    I've seen Amanda. She does NOT look like those pictures. Well sort of I guess. They might be her but like 10 years ago maybe. She has put on some pounds since those pictures. Her large breasts made me stay even when a different girl from the pictures opened the door. They were popping out of her top and I wanted to play with them. This was a case of the little guy getting the best of me. Her performance was terrible. She reluctantly let me play with her tits and wouldn't let me roam anywhere else. Only thing on the menu was a HJ. All be it a good HJ, I was definitely disappointed as she is pretty enough and with those big tits I would repeat if the experience was good. Maybe she is a YMMV girl with a wide spectrum of services but I wouldn't waste your time. If you're looking for a good option in that area, try out PAWG Tiffany. She gives a great BBBJ, and has a nice body on a small frame. She is well reviewed on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    Vanessa.

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Amanda.

    Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.

  13. #13153
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    Vanessa


    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Amanda

    Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.
    Vanessa - You'll find a review or two back in april from myself and another, bbbj is very ymmv, dont think she likes to do it and you must be well groomed if anything. Other than she was worth the coin.

    Amanda. - search Miranda, you'll find reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCris  [View Original Post]
    Use the search bar, I'm new here and even from my time scanning the pages I've seen quite a few reviews of both these girls. Think there's an entire thread named "dolphin tattoo" if I remember right.
    To be fair, when I saw Vanessa I had to do some DEEP searching and it was a few years back, so when I saw her I considered it tofft. As for Amanda, her name changes, think it was Miranda a few weeks back, but she's def not the dolphin tattoo girl (lorena).

  14. #13152

    Search bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    Vanessa.

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Amanda.

    Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.
    Use the search bar, I'm new here and even from my time scanning the pages I've seen quite a few reviews of both these girls. Think there's an entire thread named "dolphin tattoo" if I remember right.

  15. #13151

    Any info or experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139

    Vanessa.

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065

    Amanda.

    Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape