Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 799 of 2146 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 1299 1799 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 32178
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20208

    Sour Candy. Eyes got too Big

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She gives great head. I got an hour legit Thai massage with BBJCIM for $$. 6. Also sucked on those massive delicious titties. A bit more than I wanted to spend but it was fun.
    I did the hr session. Massage the best part. Older for sure. Not impressed body. Too hard especially her ass. Areolas remade and flat nipples. $. 2 was with flip. Then ask if more was needed. But asked how far I wanted and said what most donated. It's wiggly room but they watch the peel off your pile of Bidens. And from there it was, "what you want to give for that or this". Turned me all the way off. Definitely no repeat. Ended up leaving the little ones in mouth then they went into the public works area. All business to me. Dry attitude.

    $$ completed act.

    If you need Nova massage and flip. Yes worth the $. 2.

  2. #20207

    Garden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    How much did it run you? I've always been curious about them. Thanks.
    It's been several weeks ago. I should but typically don't post anything right away.

    The house fee was. 6 or. 8.

    Tip was negotiated to $. 6 from $$.

  3. #20206

    Ms. Virginia

    I'm going to be in Herndon next week and want to revisit Ms. Virginia. However, I need her current digits. Will someone please PM them to me. Thanks.

  4. #20205
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Maybe shoot for massage only and so where I fit in with extras. I get BBBJ and BBFS from few popular providers on here at standard entry rates. So yes, I will report back if I pull trigger. Been seeing the hype but the numbers not adding up for what other top tiers offering. And they have similar review, so of course it's all about chemistry and the openings most miss with these providers.
    I've seen her. She gives great head. I got an hour legit Thai massage with BBJCIM for $$. 6. Also sucked on those massive delicious titties. A bit more than I wanted to spend but it was fun.

  5. #20204
    Quote Originally Posted by TnvolFan  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say thanks for the suggestions.

    I ended up going to garden Spa and enjoyed my time.

    They have 2 ladies working. Got a table shower and ended with FS treatment.
    How much did it run you? I've always been curious about them. Thanks.

  6. #20203

    Garden Spa

    Just wanted to say thanks for the suggestions.

    I ended up going to garden Spa and enjoyed my time.

    They have 2 ladies working. Got a table shower and ended with FS treatment.

  7. #20202

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by SheltsDee  [View Original Post]
    The only enthusiasm shown during any extras is for your cash and having succeeded fleece you. Agree about legit skills point.
    She is a great, well trained massuese, with an attractive face and voluptuous body. YMMV on extras, but you will leave feeling better.

  8. #20201

    Not so Lovely Massage

    Long time lurker, minimal poster, lost my other account, but wish I caught TheDrowned's post before hitting up Lovely, or Aromatherapy, or whatever it's called. I'll keep this short.

    Gave 8 for 7 house, "change later ok". New, ROTM provider that looked more like a MMS (thought I was going to get a switch but no). Asked for harder. "OK!" . Not harder. Time call from the other room meant I was about to get shorted. Boring ST. Lukewarm towel. Tip talk several times and asked for it up front. 0-technique race for the finish. Half ass clean up. Forgot my change.

    Don't know who Flavte got, but I wouldn't effing bother.

  9. #20200

    Sister Spa in Annandale

    I went to hit up and old favorite, Vivian at sister spa located on the second floor near little river turnpike.

    But alas she was out of town, her replacement seemed pretty attractive but these days masks tend to work in favor of the provider.

    I used to get FS at market rate with Vivian and when I inquired if she'd be able to grandfather me in with the same rate and service she shook her head so I walked out. Fellas, if there's one piece of advice I can bestow that separates new mongers from old is the ability to walk away with your wallet intact. In my youth I might have coughed up the house fee and left not only disappointed but with less funds for another trip.

    There's too many people and places in VA to settle for GPS. A penny saved is a penny earned and walking away from sister let me do an hour at moon palace the next evening where I left with no regrets.


    Water forgets the names of Thedrowned

  10. #20199
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Maybe shoot for massage only and so where I fit in with extras. I get BBBJ and BBFS from few popular providers on here at standard entry rates. So yes, I will report back if I pull trigger. Been seeing the hype but the numbers not adding up for what other top tiers offering. And they have similar review, so of course it's all about chemistry and the openings most miss with these providers.
    The only enthusiasm shown during any extras is for your cash and having succeeded fleece you. Agree about legit skills point.

  11. #20198

    Thanks Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonpeter  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are definitely fake, but she's not unattractive. She does offer more than standard Nova, you can get BBBJ all the way up to FS. She charges $$$ for FS (tip + massage), so personally there are a lot more options out there at that price. You might be able to negotiate lower, idk YMMV.

    One thing that sets her apart is her massage skills. She used to be a legit Thai massage therapist, the non 'extra' kind, so if you walk in with knotted muscles she'll notice and know what to do. She cracks your back, screeches you out, etc. You'll get the full legit Thai massage experience along with a full menu.
    Maybe shoot for massage only and so where I fit in with extras. I get BBBJ and BBFS from few popular providers on here at standard entry rates. So yes, I will report back if I pull trigger. Been seeing the hype but the numbers not adding up for what other top tiers offering. And they have similar review, so of course it's all about chemistry and the openings most miss with these providers.

  12. #20197
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Hearing pics are fake but if any dreamers can detail there experience. If only a standard Nova and go with this, I should stick to my extra extra service from my go too massue? Normally when your name buzz as hers lately is. The service varies time to time.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/220284
    Her pics are definitely fake, but she's not unattractive. She does offer more than standard Nova, you can get BBBJ all the way up to FS. She charges $$$ for FS (tip + massage), so personally there are a lot more options out there at that price. You might be able to negotiate lower, idk YMMV.

    One thing that sets her apart is her massage skills. She used to be a legit Thai massage therapist, the non 'extra' kind, so if you walk in with knotted muscles she'll notice and know what to do. She cracks your back, screeches you out, etc. You'll get the full legit Thai massage experience along with a full menu.

  13. #20196

    Candy

    Hearing pics are fake but if any dreamers can detail there experience. If only a standard Nova and go with this, I should stick to my extra extra service from my go too massue? Normally when your name buzz as hers lately is. The service varies time to time.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/220284

  14. #20195

    Mystery Solved

    Quote Originally Posted by PalaSpas  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the massage spa?
    It is Annandale. Lovely Spa is name of the Spa.

  15. #20194

    Young AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by PalaSpas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows any massage therapist that are 20-30's? Thank you!
    Yes, go to Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape