Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8176
-
11-20-21 07:24 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 118Gifts on seeking
Have any of you tried sending gifts on seeking? If so, how'd that go?
I'm always careful with sending stuff or money to people I have not met yet.
-
11-10-21 13:38 #3225Regular Member

Posts: 8Bad_girl420 is a scam
Hey fellas,
I've been a member for a long while and don't post much but was curious about the seeking.com website and while I've seen some success wanted to warn you all about this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-187b41411a55.
I'm smarter usually and never give anything upfront but after a full day of chatting, exchanging pics, even audio call to verify she was real and was supposed to head over, I got ghosted on after sending over some money for Gas. Definite red flag. Anyone have actual success?
-
11-08-21 15:21 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 107Any chance you can share new number?
I've met her twice in the past, never saved her new number unfortunately. Any chance you can pm it? Tried pm'ing you but inbox is full!
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 13:41 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 299NEVER pay up front. Remember, Sugar Babies accept gifts after the date. Escorts ask for payment before they provide a service. And yes, you dodged a bullet. NEVER even front money for gas or a babysitter. 99% of the time that's a scam as well.
Originally Posted by Quarters
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 09:06 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 300PhotogenicTri
You can be 99.99999999999% sure you dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by Quarters
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 20:23 #3221Regular Member

Posts: 4PhotogenicTri
I was talking to her today and things were looking good. We hit it off and moved to text she agreed to come over for $$ and right when she said she was on the way she wanted payment upfront through cashapp. I told her that's a deal breaker for me and we called it off. I don't like sending money upfront but I am new to this sugar baby thing so I either A. Dodged a bullet or B. Missed out on some great sex LOL. Anyone have any experience with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-51b202772962
-
11-07-21 20:20 #3220Senior Member

Posts: 220What was the allowance?
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 10:33 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 100Here4 fun
I have seen Camila about 2 or 3 weeks ago, she was my first date on SA, she stays at a apartment complex by the loop. A nice secured area. She answered the door in just a towel freshly showered. We went straight to her room and we talked a little before the big event. Only complaint was the BJ it was a bit toothy that it was just painful, idk if it was just the angle that she was in but it didn't feel good, I probably should of said something to correct but oh well. After that she went on top and just put me in. I got a little too excited a little too quick LOL and I told her this, and she said I can cum inside, she really loves being creamed. So I shot 2 weeks of build up inside her. Took a short break and went for round 2. She's on the bigger side, not in a bad way but just not my type for a repeat, I've seen she's also known as Zillowchick or zillowgirl. She's been hitting me up to try and see her again but I'm not interested. I don't have a link since I blocked her on SA but the name on top is her handle if you want to look her up.
-
11-07-21 01:42 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 245This is her recent photo. When I hang out with her, I’m going to ask if her friend is available for a 3way
Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 17:25 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 178Blowing me up
She has a new profile now, I can't post the link because I've already blocked her but she won't stop blowing me up to meet again so I'm not sure how much UTR she's still trying to be.
Originally Posted by Cupcake4
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 17:09 #3216Regular Member

Posts: 15Swimfan
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by GlassJaw90
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 16:29 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 97You have any photos or is zillychick her ig?
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 23:55 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 245Zillychick
I don't know if anyone remember her but one SM gave me her digits a long time ago and I've been talking to her then lost all my contacts. I realized we both followed each other on IG so I messaged her on IG and got her number. We are planning to meet up on Monday.
-
11-05-21 11:04 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 341Wasted my time SeekinginFla
Had a great meet and greet good comms texted me about meeting up and poof vanished. https://members.seeking.com/member/aad725c7-3956-4f21-bab7-7d53769c9f66
-
11-03-21 16:51 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 100Correction damage was $$$
Damage was actually 3 bills.
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






