Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1333
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the TER reviews. She (Mila) sounds worth it for the massage alone. Wish she had face pics. Man, I'm tempted. Jess has the looks but Mila may have both. Mila has better rates. Both are super close to me.
    I sent you a PM. From a selfish standpoint I want you to go see Jess so you can confirm if she's the real deal, then I'll go see her. LOL.

    However, if it were me I think I would go see Mila because the two reviewers are legit. Yeah, the massage itself sounds like it would be worth it.

    Damn, I'm tempted as well. Have fun bro!

  2. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    They are both hot. I hope Jess is the real deal. I couldn't find anything on her. Mila has a couple of reviews on T3 R:

    The Juicy Details.

    Saw that she was new and wanted to give it a shot and set up an appointment via text. It was a little hard at first because she's new and I think getting a lot of inquiries.

    Found parking and walked into the parking garage per instructions. She came down to get me and we took the elevator up to her high rise apartment. I was greeted by a beautiful women in a track suit. Her pictures are accurate. Blonde shoulder length hair with some curves. She showed me into her apartment and took my shoes off. She is new so still moving some stuff around her apartment. Guided me into the room and I decided to do the tantra massage. I'm very glad I did. She had me go into the bathroom and undress leaving my belongings in there. This was a little odd but as I was uncomfortable with leaving my things in a bathroom that I couldn't see. I came out and laid on the massage table as Mila went into the bathroom.

    She came out undressed with only bottoms on. I could see her beautiful D cup breast. She went over a few breathing exercises before we started. She uses a warm olive oil for the massage and it feels so good. She's a true CMT and knows how to use her hands. She started on my back and asks what type of pressure and chose medium. She would glide ontop of me with body slides and could feel her breath on my back. There was a lot of light touch and teasing as she would brush by jr. The teasing felt so good I would lift up and she would give me a slight preview of what was to come. She massages the whole body head to toe before the flip.

    I flip over and she's still massaging all over. I'm allowed to touch and feel her breasts. They're very nice man mades that felt natural. Her skin is soft and next thing I knew she was starting the HJ. I was allowed to touch up top her ass but nothing underneath. She allowed me to touch her kitty over the bottoms but that was it. I popped and she eventually cleans me up. I accidentally got some on her boobs and apologized. She turned the shower on and I cleaned up. We hugged and I was out the door.

    The Juicy Details.

    CMT trained? Definitely! Best massage I've ever had! Mila communicates openly, you can guide and adjust pressure, and will leave happy relaxed, and possibly addicted! This woman is professional, and sexy as hell. She offers different sessions / rates, I opted for the hour with body slides for 200. Well worth it. There is a Tantra, with edging and more buildup that I'll try next, for 300 (not FS), may need that next time because I lost it with this beauty! Treat her right San Diego. She is a gift! Will repeat Mila is awesome! Just moving in to downtown apartment thank God, and has a completely professional set up.

    As stated above full on CMT. Best massage I've ever had, professional resort spas included. I had a knot in my shoulder blade I didn't even know about, she found it immediately- it was amazing. Mila is sexy as hell- STACKED! Pictures are definitely her but she looks better in person. I went for the hour topless with body slides for 200. Believe me the massage alone was worth that. On the flip I was dazed. Mutual touching was outstanding! The "ending" was awesome. After body slides, Mila was reverse, sitting on my chest, she teased me, worked me, and when she looked at me with those sexy eyes I LOST IT. May need the tantra next time!! Treat her right San Diego, Mila is a gift, and will be an ATF!
    Thanks for the TER reviews. She (Mila) sounds worth it for the massage alone. Wish she had face pics. Man, I'm tempted. Jess has the looks but Mila may have both. Mila has better rates. Both are super close to me.

  3. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Mila? Her reviews are disabled on RR, however she does have 2 reviews on TER but I'm not a member.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/142007

    Or Jess.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244932

    Both are within 2-3 blocks from me downtown.
    They are both hot. I hope Jess is the real deal. I couldn't find anything on her. Mila has a couple of reviews on T3 R:

    The Juicy Details.

    Saw that she was new and wanted to give it a shot and set up an appointment via text. It was a little hard at first because she's new and I think getting a lot of inquiries.

    Found parking and walked into the parking garage per instructions. She came down to get me and we took the elevator up to her high rise apartment. I was greeted by a beautiful women in a track suit. Her pictures are accurate. Blonde shoulder length hair with some curves. She showed me into her apartment and took my shoes off. She is new so still moving some stuff around her apartment. Guided me into the room and I decided to do the tantra massage. I'm very glad I did. She had me go into the bathroom and undress leaving my belongings in there. This was a little odd but as I was uncomfortable with leaving my things in a bathroom that I couldn't see. I came out and laid on the massage table as Mila went into the bathroom.

    She came out undressed with only bottoms on. I could see her beautiful D cup breast. She went over a few breathing exercises before we started. She uses a warm olive oil for the massage and it feels so good. She's a true CMT and knows how to use her hands. She started on my back and asks what type of pressure and chose medium. She would glide ontop of me with body slides and could feel her breath on my back. There was a lot of light touch and teasing as she would brush by jr. The teasing felt so good I would lift up and she would give me a slight preview of what was to come. She massages the whole body head to toe before the flip.

    I flip over and she's still massaging all over. I'm allowed to touch and feel her breasts. They're very nice man mades that felt natural. Her skin is soft and next thing I knew she was starting the HJ. I was allowed to touch up top her ass but nothing underneath. She allowed me to touch her kitty over the bottoms but that was it. I popped and she eventually cleans me up. I accidentally got some on her boobs and apologized. She turned the shower on and I cleaned up. We hugged and I was out the door.

    The Juicy Details.

    CMT trained? Definitely! Best massage I've ever had! Mila communicates openly, you can guide and adjust pressure, and will leave happy relaxed, and possibly addicted! This woman is professional, and sexy as hell. She offers different sessions / rates, I opted for the hour with body slides for 200. Well worth it. There is a Tantra, with edging and more buildup that I'll try next, for 300 (not FS), may need that next time because I lost it with this beauty! Treat her right San Diego. She is a gift! Will repeat Mila is awesome! Just moving in to downtown apartment thank God, and has a completely professional set up.

    As stated above full on CMT. Best massage I've ever had, professional resort spas included. I had a knot in my shoulder blade I didn't even know about, she found it immediately- it was amazing. Mila is sexy as hell- STACKED! Pictures are definitely her but she looks better in person. I went for the hour topless with body slides for 200. Believe me the massage alone was worth that. On the flip I was dazed. Mutual touching was outstanding! The "ending" was awesome. After body slides, Mila was reverse, sitting on my chest, she teased me, worked me, and when she looked at me with those sexy eyes I LOST IT. May need the tantra next time!! Treat her right San Diego, Mila is a gift, and will be an ATF!

  4. #1330
    Anyone have any intel on Mila? Her reviews are disabled on RR, however she does have 2 reviews on TER but I'm not a member.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/142007

    Or Jess.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244932

    Both are within 2-3 blocks from me downtown.

  5. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing this cutie, anyone reviews on Alana?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251867
    I tried to see her but her responses took too long so I went to someone else instead of waiting. She did say it's a pretty standard $200/ hr though.

  6. #1328

    Morning appointments

    Does anybody know any reliable providers who do morning appointments? I've been trying for weeks to get a morning appointment and either nobody replies or they back out. I contact the day before in most cases and I haven't gotten anybody to respond even when they advertise for morning appointments.

  7. #1327

    Alana

    Thinking about seeing this cutie, anyone reviews on Alana?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251867

  8. #1326

    Gave it a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. She is reliable and gives a decent massage with finish. Her pictures are accurate. Nice office location. I don't think any other extras are available.
    Gave her a shot, I'd say best massage I have gotten where there is a finish. Flip and finish was pretty good and it seems like if you become a regular there's more on the table.

  9. #1325

    Nina Thai

    I went to see Nina the other. She is a super sweet and sexy Thai lady. Honestly some of the softest skin ever! Seems to be a little shy to start but opens up. Nice little body that gives a pretty solid massage and a great ending to the appointment! Will definitely repeat.

  10. #1324

    Alyson

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedruz  [View Original Post]
    Based on some reviews I've seen here, scheduled an hour with Alyson yesterday. For the price it's hard to beat especially in the independent world IMO. Mediocre massage, but the finish was amazing though I probably won't repeat because I'm not very attracted to her. She is very nice, treat her well!
    She was so much fun a few months ago but she has gained alot of weight. Doesn't really look like the pictures anymore.

  11. #1323

    Alyson

    Based on some reviews I've seen here, scheduled an hour with Alyson yesterday. For the price it's hard to beat especially in the independent world IMO. Mediocre massage, but the finish was amazing though I probably won't repeat because I'm not very attracted to her. She is very nice, treat her well!

  12. #1322
    Was she a big girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145355

    Saw Amy near the shake shack in MV, damn it would be nice to live at Metro and have providers right downstairs. Anyway, texted for info and she wants 80 for 30 and that's for rub and tug but everything is on the menu. I asked how much for BBBJ and she wanted around 120 but I genuinely didn't have much cash so she said just tell me what you can pay and I offered 90 and she accepted. Nice lady and gave decent head, nothing outstanding or bad.

  13. #1321
    Thank you for the info. You saved me a trip there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    It's mediocre, but I didn't get much as she flipped me really soon anyway.

  14. #1320

    Thai Amy in MV

    I texted her to schedule and she replied that she is back in LA as they have problems at the place and shut down.

    Guess this is why the ad was not renewed in RR.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145355

    Saw Amy near the shake shack in MV, damn it would be nice to live at Metro and have providers right downstairs. Anyway, texted for info and she wants 80 for 30 and that's for rub and tug but everything is on the menu. I asked how much for BBBJ and she wanted around 120 but I genuinely didn't have much cash so she said just tell me what you can pay and I offered 90 and she accepted. Nice lady and gave decent head, nothing outstanding or bad.

  15. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    I have been thinking to go with her as I need some Thai. LOL. How is her massage? Real strong massage or just moving her hands around your body type?
    It's mediocre, but I didn't get much as she flipped me really soon anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape