rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17448

    She quoted me $200

    Quote Originally Posted by All4U412  [View Original Post]
    Her Twitter page is in Portuguese and some of her IG photos are tagged as "Brazil". Definitely fake.
    200/ hr for incall.

    She's either incredibly dumb or fake.

  2. #17447

    Mia

    Met her on Seeking before Covid. Stunning, Mensa smart lady. Full GFE / PSE / BDSM. The works. She charges for the privilege but delivers in every aspect. She'll be your ATF as she is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, took a break for a bit but looking to get back into some fun. Found this listing on Tryst but can't seem to find any reviews, either here or on the *other* site. I know there are other review boards but I'm only a member there and on USASG.

    Ad looks almost too good to be true, if she truly has open menu and possibility for more extensive kink / PSE sessions. Anyone have any experience with her before?

    Or, if anyone has recs for a provider who is down for true PSE I have intel to trade, just PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bootynthebrains

  3. #17446

    Northwest Chicago Companions?

    Anyone use this agency?

    http://nwccompanions.com/

    Nikki, Alexis and Carmen look hot.

  4. #17445

    Definitely Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/thimeow/

    So, while she is an * girl I don't know if she's a full blown escort. Still, big red flags. I added her snap from here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/69876013. Will see what happens.
    Her Twitter page is in Portuguese and some of her IG photos are tagged as "Brazil". Definitely fake.

  5. #17444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Jessica Adler

    Jessica Adler- I seen on Twitter she was coming to Chicago suburbs and contacted her assistant immediately. After getting verified she asked for deposit which I don't do, But everything was professional I did send. I Booked 2 days in advance and got discount. I got location arrived. Got room number went up to find beautiful tall Jessica behind door. She looked great with cocktail dress on. We chatted for little bid and clothes came off. Jessica is curvy beautiful face girl next door. Pictures are little old she has gain some weight due to covid. She jumped me for DFK (amazing kisser) I sucked her tits, BBBJ (she made me edge a few times) DATY was clean. Cover on CG and pounded hard MISH, DFK, K9 filled the bag. Took a break and cuddle talked about our lives and round 2 started BBBJCIM. Jessica has a beautiful face and is a lot fun and very passionate.

    https://www.jessmakesitnice.com/about-me

  6. #17443

    Allura

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Where do you see donations posted?

    And if not Springfield, Arizona?

    Thanks.
    Its listed on her tryst ad. She usually visit Schaumburg or Oakbrook. Never seen her post for Springfield before. Her home is Arizona.

  7. #17442

    A few questions

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    She's not worth it at that price with deposits. And she not in Springfield either.
    Where do you see donations posted?

    And if not Springfield, Arizona?

    Thanks.

  8. #17441

    Advice adult search.

    On adultsearch.com there are a good amount of 'verified' profiles. How dependable are these ads. Can they be trusted to be a real girl or are they mostly fake even if verified?

  9. #17440
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782
    I originally made first contact with emily here.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1246005

    When I texted her she was quick to reply, at the time she had the option for out call but must've changed her mind but not her post. When I texted she informed me of her rates and I agreed and then she told me her location in roselle and proceeded to call, but never went through with it due to her being an 1 hr 15 min away. She seemed nice over the phone and understood the distance and inconvenience. She was polite and respectful and understanding. If I was closer to her I probably would've payed her a visit.

  10. #17439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddyDave  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-anna

    Don't know if anyone has any reviews on her.
    I exchanged a few text messages with her and then she sent me an email with her requested screening info. It was a couple of months ago so I don't remember exactly what she wanted but it was quite a bit more than anyone had ever asked for previously. That was the end of it for my but it is too bad because she really came across as a pretty cool chick and would be a good time. Provided she has enough info on you to rent a car.

  11. #17438

    Looks like they're pics from an insta model

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierCity  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.
    https://www.instagram.com/thimeow/

    So, while she is an * girl I don't know if she's a full blown escort. Still, big red flags. I added her snap from here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/69876013. Will see what happens.

  12. #17437

    Down-payment

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierCity  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.
    I almost booked her; She originally want $50 to book, then she texted back and said $25. I decided to pass on her and went to someone I saw before.

  13. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782
    I think its fake, I've seen this post several times over the year and it had the same story word for word.

    (She just got her own place but lost her job, if she's done that several different times this year then omfg.).

    A recycled independent ad is likely a fake ad in those cases.

  14. #17435

    Emily

    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782

  15. #17434

    Tessa

    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape