Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 6996
-
11-08-21 12:34 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 81Wth?
She told me $$ Can't host, didn't mention Terre haute just that she would be driving about an hour to meet near speedway. Supposed to be getting together Wednesday.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
LOL. Maybe my timing was just right?
-
11-08-21 07:52 #4250Regular Member

Posts: 18Same
Just blocked and moved on. She didn't express much of a fun personality to talk to, very short text replies. Also wanted at least $500, plus doesn't host, and placed a lot of emphasis on driving from Terre Haute as she wanted to keep being an SB away from the town. I couldn't talk her down either and have had better for less, so moved on. Wish guys would quit spending stupid money on these ladies when 3 $$ is the max any should be paying. Just had some black chick, very hot and nice, but wanted $1850-2000 per month and or $550 per meet plus hotel. WTF. I'm usually good at negotiating but these women insist they are getting these amounts and I just don't see the value at that price.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 07:07 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 658I've been texting her
First she's in Terre Haute and she has a girlfriend who's also on there that has some guy paying her $500 a meet. So, that's her number and I can't get her down to something reasonable, so I left off. She seems real but, like 90% of all young people, doesn't understand capitalism. The demand side of the equation sets the prices, not the supplier when there is a limitless supply.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:00 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 153OMG I know her
I guess when you are in the hobby long enough you eventually you see someone you know. What name does she go by? Hahaha. I hope not her real name!
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
She is VERY chatty. Very intelligent but also just as ditsy! I never would have guessed that she was in the hobby. I'd definitely do her if she wasn't a family friend. Now it would be too weird!
-
11-07-21 20:50 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 109I actually haven't, at least in Indiana. All I did was AMPs, HE and stuff, so far. I haven't seen something worth the money, escort wise. That's why I am here, looking for fresh college girls (fingers crossed).
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
But even with BJ, still not even close to what I was referring to. Anyhow, the best policy is to abstain for a while until your brain dopamine receptors are build up again and can get sensitized with normal stimuli.
-
11-07-21 18:42 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 219Illegal activity
Though not actually constitutional, I believe it still is illegal to engage in oral sex within the state of Indiana. So it is my guess most of us has slipped over to the dark side LOL.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 14:21 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 109OK, this though is scary!
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
But, if porn is not helping, a pic of some college girl won't. I assume the only stimuli at this point is pic for someone you know and you fantasize. But you might get adapted to it as well. It's better to take time off rather than looking for more / new excitement, doing so is a slippery slope that put people in some illegal shit, like extremely punishable by the law.
-
11-06-21 23:44 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 578Agreed
That's why I can't understand why anyone would pay for pics or vids.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 11:32 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 808Porn
Doesn't do anything for me anymore.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 10:56 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 578True, but
Why pay for anything when porn is free?
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 00:09 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 109I cracks me up everytime. Why would I pay for pic for a (local) girl when there are millions of pic and videos for top models quality in nudes and getting fucked from all holes?
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 15:58 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 578Ilikecats
Another pic seller and she'll gladly accept your money even if you're not interested in pics. I don't think she was amused when I said I'd gladly accept her pussy without money. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-d6b1077ccee5
-
11-05-21 14:37 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 578Nice catch!
Good to know, thanks!
Originally Posted by RaiderKid24
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 11:09 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 643Re
Thats cam model, and sum what of a pornstar alex coal from chaturbate in the pics she's on the west coast, vegas I think. I enquired her once on her email and she wasnt interested def a scammer stealing pic.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 10:23 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 578Hotbaby01
Total scam. From Indiana, Indiana, texts from an LA area code, can't get her story straight on previous arrangements, says she can meet this weekend, then asks for money for pics because she needs groceries.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-b2432a43d976











Reply With Quote






