Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 40000
-
11-08-21 00:24 #25345Senior Member

Posts: 39Old Stories
Old reports are great. Maybe because I'm old. Anyhow, I used to love my sessions with these gals, and would love to hear anyone else's stories. Feel free to PM, and I'd be happy to share anything I can help with:
Angela from Yuan Spa on Western (now known as 819 Spa). Thin young lady from Singapore who had me laughing every time.
Christina from Sunkiss / Lollium / SxL. Strong massage skills and a nice tease.
May from T-Pro. Anything goes with May, and always with a nice attitude.
Melody from Princess Spa. Great massage and willing to learn new things.
I used to see JuJu in 2019 and 2020 when she started moving from L1 to L-Everything. It really got a bit much when she told me she was really a bad woman and that she'll have to start charging me. My go to for this year was Belmont Spa but too much changing going on. I really have to find some new spots.
-
11-07-21 21:43 #25344Senior Member

Posts: 68Finally was able to catch the infamous "Mandy". Our schedules just never aligned, but was able to see her this time.
The massage was pretty solid. Though it was more of a stretch and backwalk type of massage than the usual rubdown. Which I enjoyed. She has a bubbly personality, which was cool. On the flip, she asks if jr wants a massage, I say yes. I also ask for L2, to which she says, "I don't do that". The L1 finish was jackhammered. Tipped $. 5. Will not repeat. The main reason I'd been trying to see her was due to the other reports in here saying she offered more. And the rest of the options at this place aren't great, so I'll be scratching this place off my list permanently. At least the reports on her DD were accurate. Though she wanted $1 for me to see them. Nope. Ah well. Stay safe out there gents.
-
11-07-21 19:30 #25343Regular Member

Posts: 16Has any AAs had any luck here? Tried twice and was treated like I had a wanted poster on the walls.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 19:02 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 83Pm me
If you want specifics, pm me.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 18:36 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 83Best times
I've been going there usually late Saturday afternoons. It was hilarious she had on a wedding ring. Well I guess her old man doesn't mind me shooting her beautiful hole once in a awhile. I live for my pics and videos. Gives me something to remember when I'm at home and want to relive a good memory.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 18:30 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 83Pics
Pics and videos for me are additional cost. I have a library over the years of this personal hobby. Believe me I pay a lot extra. I usually have to show them before I leave what I shot. Most times they do not allow face.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 18:21 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 989OP previously said that she doesn't care. It would be pretty hard to hide the POV shot when she's holding the dick in her pussy with her left hand that's got a wedding ring on it. Wish they opened earlier or I'd be over there all the time.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 18:10 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 626But you need a name to the MT. If you don't have a name how can we verify it is her.
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 18:02 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 83Pics
Pics and videos for me are additional cost. I have a library over the years of this personal hobby. Believe me I pay alot extra. I usually have to show them before I leave what I shot. Most times they do not allow face.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 16:51 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 302Cultural differences as someone pointed out earlier.
Originally Posted by ThomThumb
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 16:50 #25335Senior Member

Posts: 302She let you take pics dude?! Forgive me, but this just seems suspect. Or did you sneak in the camera.
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 15:47 #25334Senior Member

Posts: 158Latinas
For those of you into latinas, there is also Pacifico. It has some former all girls.
Also the once famous fabiola was spotted at sunrise on diversey before on thursdays. Hope this info can help some of you.
-
11-07-21 13:56 #25333Senior Member

Posts: 83Gorgeous nipples at Beijing 30th
Here are my pics from my trip to Beijing Saturday. Nipples to make you shoot hard.
-
11-07-21 13:50 #25332Senior Member

Posts: 83Gorgeous nipples at Beijing
Went to Beijing on 30th. I absolutely love long nipples. I was lucky to find long nipples and a beautiful pussy. I could not last long inside her hot pussy as her nipples made me crazy. Bring your own coat.
-
11-07-21 12:49 #25331Senior Member

Posts: 46Latinas vs Asians
I find latinas can be very hot but I find myself less confident to boldly roam if its the first visit since there english is usually great and they are more assertive if they turn something down that I try than asians who tend to be more subtle and passive. I wonder if others feel likewise? Part of it may be that I have far more experience with asians.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





