Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddyDave  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-anna

    Don't know if anyone has any reviews on her.
    I exchanged a few text messages with her and then she sent me an email with her requested screening info. It was a couple of months ago so I don't remember exactly what she wanted but it was quite a bit more than anyone had ever asked for previously. That was the end of it for my but it is too bad because she really came across as a pretty cool chick and would be a good time. Provided she has enough info on you to rent a car.

  2. #17438

    Looks like they're pics from an insta model

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierCity  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.
    https://www.instagram.com/thimeow/

    So, while she is an * girl I don't know if she's a full blown escort. Still, big red flags. I added her snap from here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/69876013. Will see what happens.

  3. #17437

    Down-payment

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierCity  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.
    I almost booked her; She originally want $50 to book, then she texted back and said $25. I decided to pass on her and went to someone I saw before.

  4. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782
    I think its fake, I've seen this post several times over the year and it had the same story word for word.

    (She just got her own place but lost her job, if she's done that several different times this year then omfg.).

    A recycled independent ad is likely a fake ad in those cases.

  5. #17435

    Emily

    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782

  6. #17434

    Tessa

    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.

  7. #17433

    Any info on Marina anna

    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-anna

    Don't know if anyone has any reviews on her.

  8. #17432

    JamieLynn

    Has anyone had a dream with her? I'm kind of intrigued by her. (I know not some of your guys cup of tea). Might TOFTT tomorrow with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamielyn

  9. #17431

    Wild Anita GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    I forgot to share the best part of the BBBJ ended with CIM.

    https://wildanitainchicago.ch/

    As for your question about GFE vs BBxx. A lot of woman offer BBxx services, as a more of a transactional experience. For me GFE is more of a sensual experience without the pressure you better pop soon. A real GFE 90 min session of mostly BBBJ with no complaints of being tired or time is running out is simply amazing!

  10. #17430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    Different people will always define these things differently but the most commonly accepted definition of GFE is DFK / DATY / BBBJ.

    PSE is a little more variable. Some girls just mean +anal, some mean +anything freaky, some mean +bb everything and some just mean +really hard fucking dirty talk.

    Fetishes sometimes means BB too. Or open-minded. It's hard to pin down if they don't explicitly say it, and I don't usually like girls who openly advertise it.

  11. #17429
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear how it goes. Man, those tits.

    Weird she charges $400 for outcall and $500 for incall.
    I'll let you know how this goes. She's got some amazing tits and a perfect ass it looks like.

    Anyone know comparable bodies with more reviews?

  12. #17428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    For a couple of decades I took GFE meant DFK, kind of like a passionate girlfriend. PSE moved more towards anal, throat fucking, etc. Ultimate GFE was when BB, was offered.

  13. #17427
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    Wow, I never thought it meant more than kissing, wirh DFK. But I can see why some might believe BB everything, because that is what goes down with an actual girlfriend.

    But you're right, you have to ask every chick about everything. I've had it mean kissing but *without* DFK. That was another $20 - and one b!tch thought she get away with this bullshit pecking crap, just touching the lips for half a second. I let her know that wasn't going to fly. We worked it out, though I wouldn't repeat.

    Then there's chicks who say "no bare", but BBBJ is available. It really is tedious sorting through all the bullsh! T.

  14. #17426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Link and GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCase00  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this week had a 90 min GFE with WildAnita. She had me in BBBJ heaven! Anita greeted me at the door wearing sexy lingerie and a kiss. Anita is a beautiful woman that knows how to pleasure a man. A few minutes of small talk, then I took a shower. Went to the bedroom kissed a little more. Then as a I was standing next to the bed Anita said hello to other head with a sensual slow BJ for 10 minutes or more. We moved onto the bed. I started sucking on her nipples, and moved down to tasted her sweet pussy. Afterwards Anita tells me she wants to taste herself on my lips, we deep French kissed a few minutes. Then laid on the bed for more amazing BBBJ, which I absolutely loved, Switched to some 69 action, keeping me on cloud 9. Then back to more BBBJ. She gave me some nice rim action. I wanted to feel her pussy on me, so on went the condom. I slide into her pussy which felt great. Afterwards back to more sloppy BBBJ with Anita showing some love all over my shaft and balls. She never complained once about her jaw was tired or paused. The experienced reminded me of a girlfriend that would suck my dick every opportunity possible. Finally Anita switch to slow & steady BBBJ, When I popped off my orgasm was so hard that I felt it in my butt cheeks.

    I have been in this game for more than 20 years, and Anita is top-shelf amazing!
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.

  15. #17425
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Doubt it, based off prices where its legal, I'm thinking due to reduced stigma the demand will go up and so will prices (plus given how Chicago is one of the top cities in the country and has more people with deep pockets the greed is greater).

    It feels like legalization will increase prices, not lower them.
    So, when do you feel that the PTB will finally realize that this activity's prohibition hasn't been any more successful than it was with liquor a century ago?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape