Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 1134 1634 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17433

    Any info on Marina anna

    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-anna

    Don't know if anyone has any reviews on her.

  2. #17432

    JamieLynn

    Has anyone had a dream with her? I'm kind of intrigued by her. (I know not some of your guys cup of tea). Might TOFTT tomorrow with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamielyn

  3. #17431

    Wild Anita GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    I forgot to share the best part of the BBBJ ended with CIM.

    https://wildanitainchicago.ch/

    As for your question about GFE vs BBxx. A lot of woman offer BBxx services, as a more of a transactional experience. For me GFE is more of a sensual experience without the pressure you better pop soon. A real GFE 90 min session of mostly BBBJ with no complaints of being tired or time is running out is simply amazing!

  4. #17430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    Different people will always define these things differently but the most commonly accepted definition of GFE is DFK / DATY / BBBJ.

    PSE is a little more variable. Some girls just mean +anal, some mean +anything freaky, some mean +bb everything and some just mean +really hard fucking dirty talk.

    Fetishes sometimes means BB too. Or open-minded. It's hard to pin down if they don't explicitly say it, and I don't usually like girls who openly advertise it.

  5. #17429
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear how it goes. Man, those tits.

    Weird she charges $400 for outcall and $500 for incall.
    I'll let you know how this goes. She's got some amazing tits and a perfect ass it looks like.

    Anyone know comparable bodies with more reviews?

  6. #17428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    For a couple of decades I took GFE meant DFK, kind of like a passionate girlfriend. PSE moved more towards anal, throat fucking, etc. Ultimate GFE was when BB, was offered.

  7. #17427
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    Wow, I never thought it meant more than kissing, wirh DFK. But I can see why some might believe BB everything, because that is what goes down with an actual girlfriend.

    But you're right, you have to ask every chick about everything. I've had it mean kissing but *without* DFK. That was another $20 - and one b!tch thought she get away with this bullshit pecking crap, just touching the lips for half a second. I let her know that wasn't going to fly. We worked it out, though I wouldn't repeat.

    Then there's chicks who say "no bare", but BBBJ is available. It really is tedious sorting through all the bullsh! T.

  8. #17426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Link and GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCase00  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this week had a 90 min GFE with WildAnita. She had me in BBBJ heaven! Anita greeted me at the door wearing sexy lingerie and a kiss. Anita is a beautiful woman that knows how to pleasure a man. A few minutes of small talk, then I took a shower. Went to the bedroom kissed a little more. Then as a I was standing next to the bed Anita said hello to other head with a sensual slow BJ for 10 minutes or more. We moved onto the bed. I started sucking on her nipples, and moved down to tasted her sweet pussy. Afterwards Anita tells me she wants to taste herself on my lips, we deep French kissed a few minutes. Then laid on the bed for more amazing BBBJ, which I absolutely loved, Switched to some 69 action, keeping me on cloud 9. Then back to more BBBJ. She gave me some nice rim action. I wanted to feel her pussy on me, so on went the condom. I slide into her pussy which felt great. Afterwards back to more sloppy BBBJ with Anita showing some love all over my shaft and balls. She never complained once about her jaw was tired or paused. The experienced reminded me of a girlfriend that would suck my dick every opportunity possible. Finally Anita switch to slow & steady BBBJ, When I popped off my orgasm was so hard that I felt it in my butt cheeks.

    I have been in this game for more than 20 years, and Anita is top-shelf amazing!
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.

  9. #17425
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Doubt it, based off prices where its legal, I'm thinking due to reduced stigma the demand will go up and so will prices (plus given how Chicago is one of the top cities in the country and has more people with deep pockets the greed is greater).

    It feels like legalization will increase prices, not lower them.
    So, when do you feel that the PTB will finally realize that this activity's prohibition hasn't been any more successful than it was with liquor a century ago?

  10. #17424

    Allura

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some info on Allura in Springfield. Thinking of seeing her Saturday evening.

    https://fansmetrics.com/alluraknight1

    https://www.slixa.com/arizona/phoenix/allura-knight
    She's not worth it at that price with deposits. And she not in Springfield either.

  11. #17423

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear how it goes. Man, those tits.

    Weird she charges $400 for outcall and $500 for incall.
    Not all that weird. Let me just say, I have not seen her in at least 5 years (since her bodyrub days. She has since priced herself out of my league.) but she is drop dead gorgeous and a true sweetheart.

    Be respectful and treat her right.

    But definitely go and see her.

  12. #17422
    Would love to hear how it goes. Man, those tits.

    Weird she charges $400 for outcall and $500 for incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Degen123  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm a senior but I don't have access to my account anymore. JJ486 was the handle.

    Has anyone seen this wonderful specimen lately?

    Only review is like 2 years old I think on the other website. Any new feedback?

    https://tryst.link/escort/samantha-69

  13. #17421

    WildAnita Fabulous GFE

    Earlier this week had a 90 min GFE with WildAnita. She had me in BBBJ heaven! Anita greeted me at the door wearing sexy lingerie and a kiss. Anita is a beautiful woman that knows how to pleasure a man. A few minutes of small talk, then I took a shower. Went to the bedroom kissed a little more. Then as a I was standing next to the bed Anita said hello to other head with a sensual slow BJ for 10 minutes or more. We moved onto the bed. I started sucking on her nipples, and moved down to tasted her sweet pussy. Afterwards Anita tells me she wants to taste herself on my lips, we deep French kissed a few minutes. Then laid on the bed for more amazing BBBJ, which I absolutely loved, Switched to some 69 action, keeping me on cloud 9. Then back to more BBBJ. She gave me some nice rim action. I wanted to feel her pussy on me, so on went the condom. I slide into her pussy which felt great. Afterwards back to more sloppy BBBJ with Anita showing some love all over my shaft and balls. She never complained once about her jaw was tired or paused. The experienced reminded me of a girlfriend that would suck my dick every opportunity possible. Finally Anita switch to slow & steady BBBJ, When I popped off my orgasm was so hard that I felt it in my butt cheeks.

    I have been in this game for more than 20 years, and Anita is top-shelf amazing!

  14. #17420

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSno  [View Original Post]
    How do I find a verification service?

    Thanks.
    Google p411 or rs2 k.

  15. #17419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Legalization will flood the market prices go down

    Right now you get those in the market that are willing to take the chance despite legality. They will always be there if legal. What happens is those that the legal aspects kept them out will jump in therefore flooding the market with product which creates more competition which creates lower prices. Simple business class 101. Now there may be some increase in demand but not much more than you have currently. Because even if legal it would initially still be taboo therefore the demand you currently see would still be floor and ceiling of demand give or take a couple points. But legalized will bring way more product.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape