Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17442

    A few questions

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    She's not worth it at that price with deposits. And she not in Springfield either.
    Where do you see donations posted?

    And if not Springfield, Arizona?

    Thanks.

  2. #17441

    Advice adult search.

    On adultsearch.com there are a good amount of 'verified' profiles. How dependable are these ads. Can they be trusted to be a real girl or are they mostly fake even if verified?

  3. #17440
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782
    I originally made first contact with emily here.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1246005

    When I texted her she was quick to reply, at the time she had the option for out call but must've changed her mind but not her post. When I texted she informed me of her rates and I agreed and then she told me her location in roselle and proceeded to call, but never went through with it due to her being an 1 hr 15 min away. She seemed nice over the phone and understood the distance and inconvenience. She was polite and respectful and understanding. If I was closer to her I probably would've payed her a visit.

  4. #17439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddyDave  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-anna

    Don't know if anyone has any reviews on her.
    I exchanged a few text messages with her and then she sent me an email with her requested screening info. It was a couple of months ago so I don't remember exactly what she wanted but it was quite a bit more than anyone had ever asked for previously. That was the end of it for my but it is too bad because she really came across as a pretty cool chick and would be a good time. Provided she has enough info on you to rent a car.

  5. #17438

    Looks like they're pics from an insta model

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierCity  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.
    https://www.instagram.com/thimeow/

    So, while she is an * girl I don't know if she's a full blown escort. Still, big red flags. I added her snap from here https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/69876013. Will see what happens.

  6. #17437

    Down-payment

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierCity  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.
    I almost booked her; She originally want $50 to book, then she texted back and said $25. I decided to pass on her and went to someone I saw before.

  7. #17436
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamArthur  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782
    I think its fake, I've seen this post several times over the year and it had the same story word for word.

    (She just got her own place but lost her job, if she's done that several different times this year then omfg.).

    A recycled independent ad is likely a fake ad in those cases.

  8. #17435

    Emily

    Coming to Chicago next weekend, was thinking of contacting Emily, but see no reviews. What's the good / bad word?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782

  9. #17434

    Tessa

    Any one have any insight?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2537059

    How accurate are the verified profiles on adult search? Been thinking of setting up appointments with a few providers but hesitant if due to if they're scams or not.

  10. #17433

    Any info on Marina anna

    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-anna

    Don't know if anyone has any reviews on her.

  11. #17432

    JamieLynn

    Has anyone had a dream with her? I'm kind of intrigued by her. (I know not some of your guys cup of tea). Might TOFTT tomorrow with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamielyn

  12. #17431

    Wild Anita GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    I forgot to share the best part of the BBBJ ended with CIM.

    https://wildanitainchicago.ch/

    As for your question about GFE vs BBxx. A lot of woman offer BBxx services, as a more of a transactional experience. For me GFE is more of a sensual experience without the pressure you better pop soon. A real GFE 90 min session of mostly BBBJ with no complaints of being tired or time is running out is simply amazing!

  13. #17430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    Different people will always define these things differently but the most commonly accepted definition of GFE is DFK / DATY / BBBJ.

    PSE is a little more variable. Some girls just mean +anal, some mean +anything freaky, some mean +bb everything and some just mean +really hard fucking dirty talk.

    Fetishes sometimes means BB too. Or open-minded. It's hard to pin down if they don't explicitly say it, and I don't usually like girls who openly advertise it.

  14. #17429
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear how it goes. Man, those tits.

    Weird she charges $400 for outcall and $500 for incall.
    I'll let you know how this goes. She's got some amazing tits and a perfect ass it looks like.

    Anyone know comparable bodies with more reviews?

  15. #17428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Also I see not everyone defines GFE the same or the way I was taught. GFE use to mean BB everything. Is that not the case anymore? Guess I have to start asking not just if they are GFE but if they are BB for the ones I care to see in that regard.
    For a couple of decades I took GFE meant DFK, kind of like a passionate girlfriend. PSE moved more towards anal, throat fucking, etc. Ultimate GFE was when BB, was offered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape