Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 12095
-
11-07-21 15:47 #8180Senior Member

Posts: 80Facebook and SWs
Rules of thumb with face book. Are they friends with and known SW's? If yes likely to be at least a working girl. Do they post as self employed or other BS term of employment? If yes even more so. Do they have move guy friends that look like gang bangers or drug dealers than anything else. Bingo your have winner. The only way they got out at that point is if they got recent kid pictures and relationship status posted. The cycle starts at the strip clubs but ends at SW's. I've traced SW's to strip clubs and back again finding their dealers along the way.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 10:51 #8179Regular Member

Posts: 21I've never picked up a street walker.
So I've never done this but approximately where would I go in Milwaukee or in Milwaukee area to pick up a date for some fun outside?
-
11-07-21 09:41 #8178Senior Member

Posts: 1820LEO check
I've never spent minutes worrying about a LEO check. 99% of the time here's how my scoop goes. Zero taking through the window. Once they are in the car I start driving.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
"Hi honey, what's your name?
"Ima Slore".
"Nice to meet you. You aren't a cop are you?
"No, are you?
"No. I just need you to prove it to me though."
Out comes a tit, I touch it, stroke the nipple a little, have her grope me through my jeans.
Done. 20 seconds. Then we can discuss services and payment.
HS.
-
11-07-21 07:21 #8177Senior Member

Posts: 1323Doing either or both methods should also prevent any "other" issues. Going for my first encounter back in the day; one of my fears, right up there with the sleazy incall location, was "what if "she" is actually a "he". Fortunately all went well! Only time I've seen a girl suck her own boob too.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 05:43 #8176Senior Member

Posts: 195Nobody out.
Cruised the south loop for about 1 hr all three streets were dead about 2 am to 2 am LOL daylight savings time.
-
11-06-21 23:52 #8175Senior Member

Posts: 969Michelle
Has anyone seen Michelle, Samantha's mom lately? I haven't seen her since January, 2018; but her daughter, Samanth (formerly known as Chevy), who stands on 12th & Lincoln, says Michelle works Lincoln, too. A few other prostitutes have told me the same. If anyone could private message me some information on Michelle, that would be great.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 23:36 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 969I. D. Check
When I started doing this in '99, and I'd say through 2001 or 2002, slores used to always ask me for I. D. It meant my dick, so they know I'm not a cop. I learned that method, and asked the same of them, if they did not ask me first. Yes, now the grope check is the way modernity requires us to operate by; but I am trying to influence the culture to reinstate the I. D. Request, as I find it a great code that can eliminate minutes of driving around or sitting stationary in the car, both of us worried about how to approach the feel check. After all, no one can get in trouble for asking for I. D. , and I find it quite aesthetic. Nowadays, once we or they present the I. D. , we will have to proceed to grope the genital or breast for absolute verification.
Originally Posted by JohnnyQPublic
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 23:26 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 969Your Favorite
Who's your favorite, and where's she stand?
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 13:37 #8172Senior Member

Posts: 747Out in this weather
My favorite is out right now. On normal location. Go get that C.
-
11-05-21 23:27 #8171Regular Member

Posts: 12Have you by any chance seen or heard from Ava recently by chance? I don't see her often and she never pickups the phone. Had her once and she was great!
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:37 #8170Senior Member

Posts: 59Kay
She occasionally posts on STG. Never contacted her as she's not what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Daddio.
-
11-04-21 20:55 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 116Definitely SW not sure if she posts. Goes by Kay.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 19:30 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 60Feel like I've seen the younger one before. Was she a poster on STG or just a SW?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 16:52 #8167Senior Member

Posts: 380[Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.
Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
11-04-21 11:33 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 763Tabitha
I have seeing Tabitha once a week for 3 weeks now. I first found her on 11th and Linc. She is an older WF blonde spinner. She says she is 45 but she looks older. Her face has deep lines but I attribute that to possible drug use. I have repeated because she was a sure thing BBBJCIMWS. She has been charging 30 but told me her prices were being raised to 40. Although her oral is amazing in my opinion, I may pass on the 40. She lost her phone of course so we have a general time to meet. I'm sure this is not sustainable. We all know how these ladies can't keep track of time. I am amazed I found her three times in a row. Has anyone else seen her? I am curious about her FS rate and whether it was worth it.
I first noticed her about a year ago in the same area. From behind I like her thin body. Her face scared me but then again, I had been seeing WA Karen for quite some time so I was used to an old face. I decided to pick her up on a night when there was nothing else out. I was hooked as soon as she had her head in my lap.









Reply With Quote






