Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 60954
-
11-07-21 08:32 #46374Banned Member

Posts: 246FS Camp
The only CAMPs I know that offer FS are Sweet Dreams in Norcross and Massage Nova in Roswell. The latter has two ladies. Cindy will offer FS if she's comfortable with you. The other lady, Lucy, will not do FS. Cindy is about 50, in decent shape, nice B's, typical flat ass, OK face but she is not a good lay. The good news is. The price is low.
-
11-07-21 04:56 #46373Senior Member

Posts: 423Next time
I hear a lot say, "next time you bring more money". Yeah, right. About as likely as their "next time".
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 22:20 #46372Senior Member

Posts: 1456Fs
Only camp I've gotten FS for that price was sweet dreams, but she runs an inexpensive shop. I've typically paid 300 or more for Chinese girls to do that, for some reason I enjoy the chase, I know I could get a korean girl 200 out the door, but I prefer the Chinese girls when they are open to making money.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 19:28 #46371Banned Member

Posts: 2410He flat out implied it "They all say "no I don't do that" and when you pull out your wallet and hold 150 dollars in your hand and say are you sure? All of sudden they become more open minded. " But they know who is and won't take him as a customer anymore, that's why he hasn't been there in months.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 15:29 #46370Senior Member

Posts: 189You made a ridiculous over generalization and you should own up to it when you posted that " pretty much every girl there will do anything but FS". I would like to be a fly on the wall when you walk in and hand one of the four long time regulars $150 and say here now suck my dick.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 15:09 #46369Banned Member

Posts: 13634Lots of CAMP girls will say "next time" to a customer, but I don't fall for it as I know it's a stupid ploy to get the customer to return.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 14:50 #46368Senior Member

Posts: 118Where is this?
Where is this? At Abro?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 09:59 #46367Senior Member

Posts: 118Xin massage
Ok thanks man.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 09:58 #46366Senior Member

Posts: 118Xin massage
Ok great. Thanks Niteluvr.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 09:38 #46365Senior Member

Posts: 4061I tried that a couple times. Back at Young's I had a girl who told me that next time if I came in she do FS with me. The next week I drew the very same girl, put 200 on the stand as well as a condom, but she ignored it the entire time. I know she saw it because I put it right next to the oil. The second time was at one of my go tos. I was a regular of hers for a while. I whipped out 200, a condom, and did the "fucky fucky" motion and she rejected it. If you tried it I'd it'd should be at night before closing because if they haven't made any money then they MAY (I said MAY) be down for something more than a HJ (not saying FS, but more than a HJ). But that can depend on if they're too tired. But like the great Ted Dibiase says "Everybody's got a price. ".
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 23:39 #46364Senior Member

Posts: 1456Fs
I never said they would do it for 200, Chinese girls aren't cheap, I never implied they would. 150 gets you everything else though. FS isn't on the regular menu at any Chinese parlor I've been to that had descent looking girls, you are going to pay 300 or more, but please don't misunderstand I never implied they were cheap, at Kaina or anyplace else.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 23:25 #46363Senior Member

Posts: 100Lkatl
Lkatl.net
Originally Posted by RubOnMe3
[View Original Post]
lkatl.net
-
11-05-21 22:56 #46362Banned Member

Posts: 13634You are an ajusshi?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 22:49 #46361Senior Member

Posts: 189Not cheap, just realistic. Like I said the guys who actually go there know the score.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 21:20 #46360Banned Member

Posts: 13634You could whip out $200 and still none of them would do FS. They make enough money as it is, so they don't need to rent out their pussies.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






