Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 8723
-
11-11-21 19:29 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 86Skye
I had a nice time with this lass today. We messaged back and forth yesterday and I was looking forward today's meeting, that is until she told me she was staying at the Pond Lily address. What a dump of a notel. Anyway, she is all of about 5' 2" and can't weigh more than 115 pounds. Nice small tits and she seems in decent shape. I saw no signs of demons. 150 for the hhr and pretty much anything goes. I always ask for the rules, anything you don't do, and all she said was Greek. She took direction well and without complaint. As hard as decent puss is to find these days, I'll be repeating, maybe going for the 100 qv.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/734874940283
-
11-11-21 12:21 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 930Fantasy Girl
She used to post as Fantasy Girl.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
See review #2651.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...621&viewfull=1#post5072621 .
-
11-11-21 08:28 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 335Megan
Has anyone seen her, any feedback?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...w-haven-956200#erotic.
-
11-09-21 09:57 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 878Her prices keep going up and she's staying in really crappy places. She wanted 120 for a qv from me at the worst dump in westville. She had a decent review but I won't donate that much for a qv. And yes horrible at communicating in a timely manner.
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 03:49 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 261She quoted me 125/175/225 on Thursday, and no pic. Between that and those prices, I passed. She only gave me a 2 hour window to stop by, claiming she had a busy night but could fit me in- and yet I saw her post multiple times that night- guess she wasnt as busy as she hopped for.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 00:38 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 335Yes, that's exactly her. Please see my other post on her, below. I've seen her once, about a week after she started this job.
She's doing a good job, but in retrospective not on par with others I've seen.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 22:53 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 215Melly or Mel
Assume this is her? Shame cause I'd likely take a chance on her.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 13:49 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 247Yes
I always give accurate links if they are available. She rarely posts on STG and those ads delete often so I wanted to give a good reference point. Her new STG ad that was posted yesterday appears to have accurate recent pictures. If you look at the one full length picture from her Tryst ad and compare it to the one full length pic from the STG ad you can see the difference.
Originally Posted by Myghche
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Slinky77; 11-08-21 at 13:52. Reason: more info
-
11-08-21 12:32 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 792Updated link / Snowbunny
She goes by the name snowbunny now and hosts in new britain. She might not be for most of you on here but I tried to connect with her and she ghosted me. She was however pleasant through communication but once you ghost me your dead to me LOL. Here's her latest link with pics the # in the add aligns with the other ad.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/247565440391
-
11-07-21 20:59 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 96Not the OP, but they're the same person. I've only dreamed of her once but OP is right, her oral is next-level great. I was just on the fence about seeing her again because her looks don't get me going, but she's a very talented provider.
Originally Posted by Myghche
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 05:49 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 118Sounds like what I'm looking for but just want to make sure you posted the correct link. The link you posted is for lady bug. No mention of the name Heather. The link says lady bug is based in Milford. Just want to double check before I reach out to the wrong provider LOL.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 05:05 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 625Right! I never thought of that. LOL.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 22:00 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 755Ghosting
Well, it was Saturday morning. Maybe she was at religious services.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 15:52 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 625Update
Texted her, had a time set up for this morning. Very nice in her texts seemed genuinely interested. Then ghosted this morning. I always try to connect before I drive to an meeting and never got any reply. YMMV you never know in this hobby! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 05:22 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks, I know the area and I wouldn't go anytime other than daytime. I might try today and will post if I do.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





