Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 29359
-
11-07-21 20:44 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 109Anna
I went against the advice of some members here and booked a session with Anna. She's very young, probably 20-22, pretty face and nice body. But she's absolutely a dead end. She kept talking about some sort of healing process, I wasn't paying attention at all. The massage was mediocre, there was no teasing, no extras. Money wasted, I wasn't even healed the way she wanted me to hahaha.
Originally Posted by Milestone77
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 20:40 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 109Regarding the male and female providers at Castleton
Yeah, as their ad claim, they are a man and a woman. I texted them asking for a session with the woman, but the man responded, and he was a piece of work. He asked me for my selfie while holding my I'd. As an example, he sent me pic for people doing such a thing. He claimed they are clients they served people. Those pic were most likely from the internet, but I went with his story and told him that the fact that he's freely sending his former clients pic to anyone is just scary. And irresponsible It got heated from there and there were fun words from both ends. However, It's still not a comfortable situation even without asking for selfie+Id, a guy next room in a private apartment who could burst in any moment and rob you, probably extort you with some videotaping for the session. Etc. a lot of red flags. Guys, remember, there is nothing worth the headache. Don't ever give your information, especially your work information for anonymous over the internet.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 16:38 #17192Regular Member

Posts: 1Waste of time
Both Mariah and Anna are a waste of time even if just for a massage.
Originally Posted by Sroberts
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 07:18 #17191Regular Member

Posts: 14Bbw massage
Places with bigger women?
-
11-07-21 01:33 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 109It's a waste of time and money. Don't bother.
Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 19:35 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 153Models
Here are some reviews that might answer your question. There are many more like these:
Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 19:05 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 76Lots of reviews
It's pretty much a joke.
Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ
[View Original Post]
Owner is a dueshebag.
-
11-06-21 18:14 #17187Senior Member

Posts: 153Questions
Got two questions:
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
When you say Lisa wasn't convincing what do you mean?
"Will probably never see that girl again"? Why is it not a definitely? From the sounds of it I would definitely Not see someone again who was practically biting jr!
Sorry you had such a bad experience. I have had those days too. Very frustrating! Good luck to you!
-
11-06-21 12:26 #17186Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info?
Looking for info on a place in Fishers. Models massage. Any help?
-
11-06-21 10:12 #17185Banned Member

Posts: 89Tried so many this morning
So today I went to sweets to see Lisa the new girl. She is small 5 feet maybe 115 lbs as the other post said. I would rate her maybe 6 or 6.5 out of 10. She wasn't convincing so I tried relax spa. 2 old ladies in there so I said nope. After this I wanted to try the myth of Angela at black peony. I got some lady boy looking wide female open the door. Horrible make up. I said hell nah here and instantly left. So my last try was the spa in front of Castleton amc theater next to jimmy johns. A cute maybe 26 year old Chinese girl greeted me. She told me the prices no FS today tho. We agreed on sucking jr. She instantly got to it and it's the worst one I've ever had. She was practically biting it. I'm talking about scraping her teeth trying to make it bleed or something. She said her name was ipor or something? I will probably never see that girl again. I could not stay hard from all of the pain so she jack hammered jr in even less of a sensual way. What a terrible morning. Kind of wish I worked today to make up my lost money on gas / awful experience. Good luck out there fellas.
-
11-06-21 10:12 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 342Memories of 'Lucy'
Your post brings back very fond memories of 'Lucy' who used to be the 'star' at Sweet more than several years ago. Great little girl.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 07:57 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 76Appointment only
You have to make an appointment at dandy. She does it in a rented room. She doesn't stay there waiting. Lives 5 minutes away.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 00:43 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 38I'll go no higher than $80 on my offer for extras, insisting that's all I have and show the cash. More often than not, I'll get the FS prize. Worst I've had is a nice BJ. And I'm much too old and average for my looks and manliness to get me a price break.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
So stop this nonsense of paying anything over $100.
-
11-05-21 23:29 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 317New girl
I met Lisa, a relatively new masseuse at Sweet, this evening. To say she is a "tiny human" would be an understatement. She is barely five foot tall, if that, and probably doesn't top 100 pounds. Pretty descent massage for such a small person. And to top it off, she is as cute as a button!
-
11-05-21 22:28 #17180Senior Member

Posts: 109100% agree, and I have been to NYC and was serviced by amazingly beautiful young women. One of them was very beautiful eastern european. It was in a private apartment and I was vigilant the whole time; I just couldn't believe that she, with that beauty, is there only for the few $$. I was really paranoid hahaha. Same here, I only go to AMP for good erotic massage, never FS. It's not worth contracting any STDs (even with the rubber).
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





