Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 8271
-
11-07-21 01:36 #3021Regular Member

Posts: 2Curious what the rate is for extras? I've lurked a long time but have never delved into the SC scene, always been an AMP. Been wanting to change things up, so I'm just curious what everything usually is around.
-
11-06-21 14:42 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 118Opening Night at Sugars
After numerous posts about its pending opening, I went on opening night last night, Friday, November 5th, between 9:30 and 10:30 pm A summary of my experience:
Admission and drink charge: $16, total. Both collected at the door.
App. 15 dancers on shift. Mostly white girls. A couple Asian and one AA. Mostly slim and fit, looking. A few on the chubby side.
All new décor from when it was Dancing Bare. Very nicely appointed. About the size of The Playground (for. Sands), and similar ambience, except they ran out of money once they got to the men's room. It only got a coat of paint since it was Dancing Bare. Still needs lots of work to avoid the reputation that Pandora's men's room had for its first ten years.
Parking is available on street and one door north next to the paint shop.
Dance costs probably comparable to other local clubs. I tried just one dance with one dancer: $40 for topless with contact. They have private rooms also, but I didn't even ask about those.
The club has great potential. Look for some good mileage in the future.
-
11-06-21 12:09 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 149Pandora's
I've been there a few times in the last 3-4 months. I always pop in during a day / early evening rotation. I can safely say that after being approached by 85% of the women in there pretty much ask what it is you want. I weed out the G rated girls pretty quick. There is a post on here that breaks down info for ladies in the last 2-3 months and I can confirm that most of the info is very accurate. My self-imposed limit has been a HJ thus far but its been made rather clear to me by multiple ladies that if you want more. You can have more. My issue is I don't fuck wif them VIP rooms. Don't trust them.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 12:04 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 149Hmm
I'd need to see her face better but I may have seen her at Pandora's in the last several months or so. Not sure though cause I don't hit the clubs very often. But she does look familiar.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 23:11 #3017Regular Member

Posts: 2Eve in Showgirls on LC
I met this dancer called Eve at Showgirls on Lake City way before the pandemic. Sounds like she is no longer there any more. Does anyone know where she is working now?
-
11-05-21 18:21 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 97Nova Nova Nova
Aaaaaa, fuck.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
But what if I really, really want her to come back?
-
11-05-21 15:56 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 603Coffee and strip clubs.
She owns I believe Showcase Coffee in Everett and also dances at? Kittens?. Have had some good shows before and she used to post clips on Twitter of her fing and suckin or just fingerbanging away while driving. Anyone see her at the club. Would love to get her face in my lap. Cheers.
-
11-05-21 12:38 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 256Sugars
This is great news for northenders like me. It's been dead here since the old Sugars and Honey's closed. There even use to be a Deja Vu.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 20:16 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 118Sugar's Grand Opening
Today (Thursday Nov. 4th) it only had a "meet and greet. " Club Grand Opening is tomorrow. I saw that too, already.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 19:19 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 160Sugar
Saw this on the kittens IG page, anyone check it out?
BTW, Danielle has a pretty open menu, did a good BBBJCIM at kittens a couple weeks ago in the VIP.
-
11-04-21 15:11 #3011Regular Member

Posts: 4Do you know what her work schedule is? What day of the week and time of day was it when you met her?
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 15:10 #3010Regular Member

Posts: 4Do you know her work schedule? What was the day of week and time of day was it when you saw her at Kitten?
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 11:56 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 71Eden
Any information on Eden? Love her look. Hopefully she provides extras!
-
11-04-21 09:19 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 444Fixed
I made room.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 00:06 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 371Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





