High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 907 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5104

    I wish I knew myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, coming from down south this weekend back to the ville for a few days. Hoping anyone can shed some light on a few prospects possibly. Any info will be much appreciated, and of course if I happen to have a dream I will definitely let why'all know how it was when I wake up. Stay safe!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...658/5024890262

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5024834242

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027417943
    Seems like I've seen a review recently on Kandy (1st girl) but I can't find it. I don't remember it being negative though. The 2nd I've seen her ads but have no info. The third I'd venture to bet is Fake. If you're looking for tried and true AA girls, try big face or Zoey.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...076/5023905900

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...406/5024326833

  2. #5103

    Bbfs

    Is there any girls that offer BBFS in the area that not total degens that are actually good providers PM me please let me know the best bang for my buck thanks guys and always stay safe.

  3. #5102

    Dee Dee Frankfort

    I am really leaning towards seeing her just wanted to know is she good time does she BBFS? Just wanted to know a little more info on her guys any help would be appreciated thanks you can PM me stay safe.

  4. #5101

    Florida monger

    Sup fellas, coming from down south this weekend back to the ville for a few days. Hoping anyone can shed some light on a few prospects possibly. Any info will be much appreciated, and of course if I happen to have a dream I will definitely let why'all know how it was when I wake up. Stay safe!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...658/5024890262

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5024834242

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027417943

  5. #5100

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by NightFall8228  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything or have had service with an escort who goes by Kenzie. Need to know before I decide whether or not I want her services.

    https://callescort.org/502-996-1537
    Saw her 2 months ago off Westport. Reports below are accurate but her BBBJ is not that good.

  6. #5099

    Visit

    Any recommendations for an out of towner? I'll be Louisville toward the end of this week.

  7. #5098

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by NightFall8228  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything or have had service with an escort who goes by Kenzie. Need to know before I decide whether or not I want her services.

    https://callescort.org/502-996-1537
    I saw Kenzie may 18 months ago. She was for sure a sweetheart but she is a big girl. She gave a great BBBJ and cfs but I have not repeated. If I remember it was cheap. Maybe $90 for hhr.

  8. #5097

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by NightFall8228  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything or have had service with an escort who goes by Kenzie. Need to know before I decide whether or not I want her services.

    https://callescort.org/502-996-1537
    I've seen her but it was about two years ago. You can search for my review. Things may have changed but my visit was favorable. Very much a sweetheart if a bit goofy (in a charming way). I have heard she's gained weight but I thought she was a bit scrawny when I saw her. Let us know if you visit her as I've considered repeating.

  9. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFall8228  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything or have had service with an escort who goes by Kenzie. Need to know before I decide whether or not I want her services.

    https://callescort.org/502-996-1537
    Haven't met her but everything looks legit. She's been posting on other sites since 2018 and still has the same phone #. That in itself is a fucking phenomenon.

    Some reviews:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5029961537

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/5029961537

  10. #5095

    Kenzie

    Does anyone know anything or have had service with an escort who goes by Kenzie. Need to know before I decide whether or not I want her services.

    https://callescort.org/502-996-1537

  11. #5094
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this girl? Looks like she has a travel GF as well. Intel on either?

    https://tryst.link/escort/martinagomez
    I saw her a couple years ago with an agency that she was with. She was terrible. Pics are accurate. Everything was off the table as far as activities except FS. May have been a brief CBJ.

  12. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoFeet  [View Original Post]
    It's true. The spiral is posted on her snap by the hour sometimes. Not worth the risk, LEO can't be far away too angerous to be associated with.
    Anyone seen her lately?

  13. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    They are in fact twins. I've met both and while they look so much alike, you can tell the difference in person as far as looks and personality. They are both gorgeous and bodies are very nice, but very boring sexually.
    Gorgeous indeed. Did yall notice that most women these days have smaller tits and bigger asses!! It may be the hormones in the food we eat. Should stick with organic!

  14. #5091

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Don't have as much cash as I used to. Last time I took a chance I should have stayed home with my toy vagina. Can anyone help a monger out?

    Janessa.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...feb7fe74be44ad

    Anna.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...feb7fe74be44ad
    I have seen Anna and she is FS and GFE with DFK and has good skills. Will repeat!

  15. #5090

    Won't be long I'm guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by Seger  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and send her down to the minor league streetwalker team. Be more than happy to take care of her. She wouldn't be the first girl that I pick up that worked out of that hotel.
    I seem to remember one report of evidence of using in her place, but didn't see any while I was there. Attitude and body language all pointed to it though. Speaking of attitude, she reminds me of the chihuahua that thinks it's a pit bull. That attitude and her small size it won't be long before she gets broken if she does end up on the street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape