Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 616
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #166

    Think I saw those two

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two articles this morning, I'm glad they got the underage girls off the street but it's interesting it comes just two days after the King county council passes their new legislation. We'll see how this all plays out.

    Be careful out there gents.

    https://komonews.com/news/local/seat...ong-aurora-ave

    https://seattlemedium.com/human-traf...ounty-council/
    Pretty sure I saw those girls last week. To me, they looked about 15/16 but could definitely tell they were underage. Very sad.

  2. #165
    Police could have taken action at any time. They chose not to. Residents have been complaining and SPD told them there was nothing they could do. Then suddenly IMMEDIATELY after the election all of this stuff goes down? Yeah, no. Police were playing politics, end of story on that one.

    Come on here, people.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Voters want the general madness Seattle has become to get back to some lawfulness (good luck) I think decriminalization would in normal circumstances be acceptable. They voted for someone (a Republican Wow!) that promises an attempt at law and order. Also, the big tech oligarchs are quite prudish. May not support me grabbing a beer and some hot snatch at the club on the way home. LOL.

  3. #164
    Republican city attorney. Ouch for those two fellas! They should join ANTIFA, they'll right out!!

  4. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Biden is the biggest trafficker at the moment. Flooding the victims in across the border. Sad.

  5. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Now that Anne Davison won the City Attorney election we can expect more john stings. She wants to target buyers and police believe that she'll "let them work" again, for whatever that means. I mean, they made it sound as if they couldn't stop anyone for a chat which is wrong, they can.

    But they do have a point though, if there are no buyers, girls will not have business. In that case, they'll leave the city altogether and go somewhere else. Not sure how that's helping anyone. That's the same as saying, "I don't like the homeless problem we have, so let's put them on a bus and send them somewhere else". Doesn't really solve the problem, does it? It just moves it along so that it's not your problem. Certainly not helping the people who need it the most.

    Her opponent Kennedy wanted to de-criminalize sex work. Her view was that through de-criminalization sex workers would trust the government more and work with them to identify traffickers. The police union and others called her a "flat-out anarchist". We can't try new things, we will just continually go with the ol' tried-and-true arrest our way out of the problem which hasn't worked, will never work, and yet we always hope that it will.

    I've noticed that since the out-of-towners have showed-up on Aurora en-masse starting in 2020 that there are some awfully young-looking girls out there. I haven't generally had to worry about that too much since the AAA died 10 years ago. But now I'll ask for it identification if I feel strange, of course no girl out there has one on her.

    Regarding violence, I have yet to meet an SW who hasn't the victim of some sort of violence at the hands of a john. They do get it from the pimps, too, though. Would be interesting if there were numbers on either, I haven't checked yet but I should.
    Voters want the general madness Seattle has become to get back to some lawfulness (good luck) I think decriminalization would in normal circumstances be acceptable. They voted for someone (a Republican Wow!) that promises an attempt at law and order. Also, the big tech oligarchs are quite prudish. May not support me grabbing a beer and some hot snatch at the club on the way home. LOL.

  6. #161

    Interesting

    Saw these two articles this morning, I'm glad they got the underage girls off the street but it's interesting it comes just two days after the King county council passes their new legislation. We'll see how this all plays out.

    Be careful out there gents.

    https://komonews.com/news/local/seat...ong-aurora-ave

    https://seattlemedium.com/human-traf...ounty-council/

  7. #160

    High-Risk Victims Unit Recovers Two Juvenile Victims of Sex Trafficking Ring During.


  8. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wow. You can't be Pro-Trump on Youtube, but you CAN piss on people?
    Ya but trump is evil due to him creating the lowest unemployment in 60 years. Creating fair trade, energy independence I like paying more for gas.

    And who doesn't like getting pissed on.

  9. #158

    Sophia Urista

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Hotter than I'd ever have imagined. https://youtu.be/teZUOeotO5g.
    Wow. You can't be Pro-Trump on Youtube, but you CAN piss on people?

  10. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Hotter than I'd ever have imagined. https://youtu.be/teZUOeotO5g.
    Impressive.

  11. #156

    Sjw

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Hotter than I'd ever have imagined. https://youtu.be/teZUOeotO5g.
    Pee Pee matters!

  12. #155

    Sophia Urista

    Hotter than I'd ever have imagined. https://youtu.be/teZUOeotO5g.

  13. #154
    Now that Anne Davison won the City Attorney election we can expect more john stings. She wants to target buyers and police believe that she'll "let them work" again, for whatever that means. I mean, they made it sound as if they couldn't stop anyone for a chat which is wrong, they can.

    But they do have a point though, if there are no buyers, girls will not have business. In that case, they'll leave the city altogether and go somewhere else. Not sure how that's helping anyone. That's the same as saying, "I don't like the homeless problem we have, so let's put them on a bus and send them somewhere else". Doesn't really solve the problem, does it? It just moves it along so that it's not your problem. Certainly not helping the people who need it the most.

    Her opponent Kennedy wanted to de-criminalize sex work. Her view was that through de-criminalization sex workers would trust the government more and work with them to identify traffickers. The police union and others called her a "flat-out anarchist". We can't try new things, we will just continually go with the ol' tried-and-true arrest our way out of the problem which hasn't worked, will never work, and yet we always hope that it will.

    I've noticed that since the out-of-towners have showed-up on Aurora en-masse starting in 2020 that there are some awfully young-looking girls out there. I haven't generally had to worry about that too much since the AAA died 10 years ago. But now I'll ask for it identification if I feel strange, of course no girl out there has one on her.

    Regarding violence, I have yet to meet an SW who hasn't the victim of some sort of violence at the hands of a john. They do get it from the pimps, too, though. Would be interesting if there were numbers on either, I haven't checked yet but I should.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...2-9862a2ac30c4

    She ends it with-If there's no buyers there's no business. So just stop? That is so short sighted it's blinding LOL. Legalizing apparently is not an option? What a great strategy, just get the buyers to stop buying. LOL.

  14. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...2-9862a2ac30c4

    She ends it with-If there's no buyers there's no business. So just stop? That is so short sighted it's blinding LOL. Legalizing apparently is not an option? What a great strategy, just get the buyers to stop buying. LOL.
    It's like they have a completely lost their grasp on reality.

  15. #152

    What?

    https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...2-9862a2ac30c4

    She ends it with-If there's no buyers there's no business. So just stop? That is so short sighted it's blinding LOL. Legalizing apparently is not an option? What a great strategy, just get the buyers to stop buying. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape