Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 26926
-
11-05-21 23:14 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 1358Since I have not seen her, [Deleted by Admin]
I think what you meant to say next is "I have nothing to add" instead of implying that he is lying.
A2
-
11-05-21 22:31 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 387Doubt it, based off prices where its legal, I'm thinking due to reduced stigma the demand will go up and so will prices (plus given how Chicago is one of the top cities in the country and has more people with deep pockets the greed is greater).
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
It feels like legalization will increase prices, not lower them.
-
11-05-21 22:17 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 146Jessica Lansing
She went off the radar two months ago and I have not heard from her since.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 21:27 #17413Senior Member

Posts: 103I have heard though that the legal brothels out in Nevada are very high priced.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 16:37 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 81Samantha: crazy curves
Hey guys,
I'm a senior but I don't have access to my account anymore. JJ486 was the handle.
Has anyone seen this wonderful specimen lately?
Only review is like 2 years old I think on the other website. Any new feedback?
https://tryst.link/escort/samantha-69
-
11-05-21 15:28 #17411Senior Member

Posts: 208Jessica (Lansing)
Anyone see or hear from Jessica lately?
She kinda bounces in and out but it's been a bit.
-
11-05-21 14:48 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 1438In one of her pics you can see a hairy armpit. I remember years ago that she advertised as all natural grooming which to me means no shaving but I never saw her. I think I once saw a pic of her with a Bush that looked like the jungle. What was her grooming when you saw her?
Originally Posted by Abcat1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 00:56 #17409Senior Member

Posts: 148Ruby
Her pictures aren't that great. Face is not the best, but the body is and she is a sexual healer. Don't think she's a tranny I hope.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 23:53 #17408Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134My Two Cents
Hot looking spinner. Went mish and complained of discomfort. Went K9 and that's when things took off. Met me thrust for thrust then went for CG. She took over and rode me like a horse jockey. Nipples were hard as marbles as she howled like a wolf for what seemed like 5 orgasms. Took off The Magnum as I jacked off on her tits. Rubbed my juice on them with a big smile on her face. We both rested as we were exhausted. Took off and she thanked me before I left. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 23:40 #17407Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134I Second That!
She's a helluva lay! Great BBBJ! If you connect you're in for a helluva ride!
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:58 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 47Atlanta girls are still going for $60-80 regularly like it used to be here in Backpage days. Chicago prices are ridiculous and for what? Covered FS?
I guess the girls have something figured out if Johns are happily paying it.
-
11-04-21 21:23 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 574Your condescension is appreciated. She really isn't worth even $600.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:22 #17404Senior Member

Posts: 1438Does she shave anywhere?
Originally Posted by Abcat1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:20 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 216I first noticed the price bump from providers when backpage went down and there was some uncertainty about hosting that type of web content in this country. Despite things settling down on the latter front, prices never went down. It's still a "seller's market" since people are willing to pay whatever amount they are quoted. Personally, I go to Europe and can literally see two or three equal caliber girls for the price of one girl here while enjoying a nice holiday on top of that. I have no interest in overspending to fund some lady's self anointed VIP lifestyle they then use to justify their rates to other clients. The one thing I can see breaking the cycle is legalization.
Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 20:52 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 78So many independents I've seen or wanted to see used to be at 400 one hour. A lot have raised to 500 or more in the last year. Idk if it's something that was going to happen anyway or it's just the ladies I specifically wanted to meet that have raised their donations. It could be an overall thing that occurred with Chicago providers. Maybe their prices on average all went up and I'm not going crazy? It just seems insane in a way. There's much less pretty women around the 400 mark, which I thought was a good number. Maybe it's the rising inflation and everything going up idk.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Agency girls and those providers that do sensual massages have remained pretty steady from what I've noticed. At least here around Chicago. I've taken looks at different areas of the country like Dallas or Austin, Texas where there seems to be plenty of really pretty providers around the 400 mark. Maybe it's just me and my bias / preferences for what I consider pretty or really attractive. I don't really know anymore.











Reply With Quote





