Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 37371
-
11-05-21 20:07 #23001Senior Member

Posts: 51I did it its cleared.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 19:58 #23000Senior Member

Posts: 425Well, she's not ugly. She'll send you photos but know they're old. And I think if you search the number she used to post face photos like a year ago.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 19:37 #22999Senior Member

Posts: 316Old pics, teeth questionable, so so service.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 18:57 #22998Senior Member

Posts: 295Secret
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 18:39 #22997Senior Member

Posts: 49Avoid her
This is my review from August 10,2021. The odor was awful. I did not want any part of that stinky hole. I hope you had a better experience.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
After lurking I decided it is time to contribute. Recently visited Nicole.
Richmond. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / call-and-come-play-with-the-ki /091762912118.
Pictures are way out of date. Much larger and fewer teeth. As she undressed I FIV. The stench was awful like a dead carcass. I just wanted out. Between the stench and sores nothing she did could erect me. I accepted my loss and left. On the positive side, she is very friendly.
-
11-05-21 17:23 #22996Regular Member

Posts: 17After seeing her a couple of times and things get more familiar, she really is a lot of fun. And her rates are reasonable for the effort. She gets into the interaction and doesn't check her phone etc. She's always been really clean and nice smelling when I see her. You can do a lot worse around here for sure.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 17:09 #22995Regular Member

Posts: 17Please post a review. I'm thinking about making contact also.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 16:39 #22994Senior Member

Posts: 1084Went to see her about 6 months ago. Chesterfield was in driveway next door and it wigged me out. Sure it was coincidence but I was out and left before meeting her. She understood. Yeah I'd like to see your review if you see her today.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 16:03 #22993Senior Member

Posts: 484Please review
I'd be interested in seeing her if your review is positive.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 15:12 #22992Senior Member

Posts: 470I got the same text.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 14:12 #22991Senior Member

Posts: 72Don't waste your time
I saw her about 5 years ago in Disputanta / P. G area and wasn't impressed at all.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 13:36 #22990Senior Member

Posts: 389I never understood why these guys use various weird codes for the donation amount. Like cops are too dumb to know that 100% of all these girls are in it for money.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 13:05 #22989Senior Member

Posts: 69Kitty
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236
Have this one set up for this afternoon after work. Anyone know anything about her?
-
11-05-21 12:35 #22988Senior Member

Posts: 106920 min 1 beer?
Where I come from we call that babysitting. Was it 1 beer or a 6 pack? You can get a pass if it was 2 big cans.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 12:15 #22987Senior Member

Posts: 66Ashley text
Just sent you a pm with answers.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






