Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 1459 1959 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22999
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    Have this one set up for this afternoon after work. Anyone know anything about her?
    Old pics, teeth questionable, so so service.

  2. #22998

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers So I have a UTR that is looking for some help her name is secret. She's out in Hopewell real cool Chick. Treat her rite. She is truly utr she has low volume and no monkey that is visible mic skills are a1. And box is tight. Dm me for more info senior member please
    Clear your inbox.

  3. #22997

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    Have this one set up for this afternoon after work. Anyone know anything about her?
    This is my review from August 10,2021. The odor was awful. I did not want any part of that stinky hole. I hope you had a better experience.

    After lurking I decided it is time to contribute. Recently visited Nicole.

    Richmond. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / call-and-come-play-with-the-ki /091762912118.

    Pictures are way out of date. Much larger and fewer teeth. As she undressed I FIV. The stench was awful like a dead carcass. I just wanted out. Between the stench and sores nothing she did could erect me. I accepted my loss and left. On the positive side, she is very friendly.

  4. #22996
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one pics are accurate. And you can make a dress request I requested she have on high heels and something sexy and short on. She came to the door with black short.

    Nighty and high heels. She gets into it and aims to please she is about 5'11 with heels on and thick has a bit of a stomach but not sloopy fat. Cover BJ everything covered not a dead fish.

    My only issue is told her it would take 40 minutes to get there she tells me to text when I am 10 minutes out with I did. I get there she tells me wait 10 minutes which turn into 35 minutes.

    Total of 45 minutes. She is staying a hotel off West Broad Travel Lodge. When I get up to the room she tells me she went to KFC which I did see the bag of food but 45 minutes and you knew.

    I was coming. Over all she was nice got into it but I value my time on don't want to wait that long for a visit. The only reason I waited is because I was off that day and there is a WAWA.

    Right up the street so I grab a beer which took me about 20 minutes to finish. YMMV and she could be on time for your visit $. 40 hhr Because of the time issue and she is not he best looking chick.

    I would not repeat. But I will say she does aim to please.
    After seeing her a couple of times and things get more familiar, she really is a lot of fun. And her rates are reasonable for the effort. She gets into the interaction and doesn't check her phone etc. She's always been really clean and nice smelling when I see her. You can do a lot worse around here for sure.

  5. #22995
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    Have this one set up for this afternoon after work. Anyone know anything about her?
    Please post a review. I'm thinking about making contact also.

  6. #22994
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    Have this one set up for this afternoon after work. Anyone know anything about her?
    Went to see her about 6 months ago. Chesterfield was in driveway next door and it wigged me out. Sure it was coincidence but I was out and left before meeting her. She understood. Yeah I'd like to see your review if you see her today.

  7. #22993

    Please review

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    Have this one set up for this afternoon after work. Anyone know anything about her?
    I'd be interested in seeing her if your review is positive.

  8. #22992
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Received a text last night saying, "This is Ashley would you like to meet up with my sis Danielle right now" The number is not in my rotation, a search didn't bring anything up and it's just was a weird text. Why would somebody be contacting me to ask me to be with their sister and not them? Anybody else get this text? The number ends in 4209.
    I got the same text.

  9. #22991

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Ginger practices BDSM I went to see her a couple of years ago off Willis Rd. I thought it was full service drop $$ donation in the bathroom and she.

    Broke out whips and dildo's and ask me how I like. Told her I wasn't into that and would like my donation back. Then she made a call and dude.

    Shows up at the door in last than 10 seconds after the call with weapon. Not full service and has a handler or pimp close buy $$ donation lost.
    I saw her about 5 years ago in Disputanta / P. G area and wasn't impressed at all.

  10. #22990
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'm reading it right but 250 half hour? If so she better be shooting rainbows and unicorns out her ass as I'm pounding it. Be safe.
    I never understood why these guys use various weird codes for the donation amount. Like cops are too dumb to know that 100% of all these girls are in it for money.

  11. #22989

    Kitty

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    Have this one set up for this afternoon after work. Anyone know anything about her?

  12. #22988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    20 min 1 beer?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one pics are accurate. And you can make a dress request I requested she have on high heels and something sexy and short on. She came to the door with black short.

    Nighty and high heels. She gets into it and aims to please she is about 5'11 with heels on and thick has a bit of a stomach but not sloopy fat. Cover BJ everything covered not a dead fish.

    My only issue is told her it would take 40 minutes to get there she tells me to text when I am 10 minutes out with I did. I get there she tells me wait 10 minutes which turn into 35 minutes.

    Total of 45 minutes. She is staying a hotel off West Broad Travel Lodge. When I get up to the room she tells me she went to KFC which I did see the bag of food but 45 minutes and you knew.

    I was coming. Over all she was nice got into it but I value my time on don't want to wait that long for a visit. The only reason I waited is because I was off that day and there is a WAWA.

    Right up the street so I grab a beer which took me about 20 minutes to finish. YMMV and she could be on time for your visit $. 40 hhr Because of the time issue and she is not he best looking chick..
    Where I come from we call that babysitting. Was it 1 beer or a 6 pack? You can get a pass if it was 2 big cans.

  13. #22987

    Ashley text

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Received a text last night saying, "This is Ashley would you like to meet up with my sis Danielle right now" The number is not in my rotation, a search didn't bring anything up and it's just was a weird text. Why would somebody be contacting me to ask me to be with their sister and not them? Anybody else get this text? The number ends in 4209.
    Just sent you a pm with answers.

  14. #22986

    Cute?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Despite this and other bad reviews, I still decided to see her. She agreed to. 40 for BJ and that's usually my range regarding those. I didn't want spend time cruising the streets for better candidates so off I went.

    There are some reports of her questionable hygiene, but I think since she had just moved to her current location she kept things clean and she was about to leave for dinner so no hygiene problems to report. As stated before she does have huge tits that were great, her BJ was not good and it was toothy and a little rushed. But the plus side is she let me record for no upcharge, in fact, she doesn't charge for video at all and her rates are already low. She let me unload on her tongue but unlike the previous report she spat in the sink.

    I think I would repeat, but not repeat often. And I'm not too crazy about her location, its a very hot motel or used to be.
    Is she cute or at least semi-cute? It's not a dealbreaker either way, but I just don't want to be shocked if I take plunge. LOL.

  15. #22985

    Ashley?

    Received a text last night saying, "This is Ashley would you like to meet up with my sis Danielle right now" The number is not in my rotation, a search didn't bring anything up and it's just was a weird text. Why would somebody be contacting me to ask me to be with their sister and not them? Anybody else get this text? The number ends in 4209.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape