Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 1960 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 37373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    20 min 1 beer?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one pics are accurate. And you can make a dress request I requested she have on high heels and something sexy and short on. She came to the door with black short.

    Nighty and high heels. She gets into it and aims to please she is about 5'11 with heels on and thick has a bit of a stomach but not sloopy fat. Cover BJ everything covered not a dead fish.

    My only issue is told her it would take 40 minutes to get there she tells me to text when I am 10 minutes out with I did. I get there she tells me wait 10 minutes which turn into 35 minutes.

    Total of 45 minutes. She is staying a hotel off West Broad Travel Lodge. When I get up to the room she tells me she went to KFC which I did see the bag of food but 45 minutes and you knew.

    I was coming. Over all she was nice got into it but I value my time on don't want to wait that long for a visit. The only reason I waited is because I was off that day and there is a WAWA.

    Right up the street so I grab a beer which took me about 20 minutes to finish. YMMV and she could be on time for your visit $. 40 hhr Because of the time issue and she is not he best looking chick..
    Where I come from we call that babysitting. Was it 1 beer or a 6 pack? You can get a pass if it was 2 big cans.

  2. #22987

    Ashley text

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Received a text last night saying, "This is Ashley would you like to meet up with my sis Danielle right now" The number is not in my rotation, a search didn't bring anything up and it's just was a weird text. Why would somebody be contacting me to ask me to be with their sister and not them? Anybody else get this text? The number ends in 4209.
    Just sent you a pm with answers.

  3. #22986

    Cute?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Despite this and other bad reviews, I still decided to see her. She agreed to. 40 for BJ and that's usually my range regarding those. I didn't want spend time cruising the streets for better candidates so off I went.

    There are some reports of her questionable hygiene, but I think since she had just moved to her current location she kept things clean and she was about to leave for dinner so no hygiene problems to report. As stated before she does have huge tits that were great, her BJ was not good and it was toothy and a little rushed. But the plus side is she let me record for no upcharge, in fact, she doesn't charge for video at all and her rates are already low. She let me unload on her tongue but unlike the previous report she spat in the sink.

    I think I would repeat, but not repeat often. And I'm not too crazy about her location, its a very hot motel or used to be.
    Is she cute or at least semi-cute? It's not a dealbreaker either way, but I just don't want to be shocked if I take plunge. LOL.

  4. #22985

    Ashley?

    Received a text last night saying, "This is Ashley would you like to meet up with my sis Danielle right now" The number is not in my rotation, a search didn't bring anything up and it's just was a weird text. Why would somebody be contacting me to ask me to be with their sister and not them? Anybody else get this text? The number ends in 4209.

  5. #22984

    Tammi Skye


  6. #22983

    Tammi Skye

    Went to see this one pics are accurate. And you can make a dress request I requested she have on high heels and something sexy and short on. She came to the door with black short.

    Nighty and high heels. She gets into it and aims to please she is about 5'11 with heels on and thick has a bit of a stomach but not sloopy fat. Cover BJ everything covered not a dead fish.

    My only issue is told her it would take 40 minutes to get there she tells me to text when I am 10 minutes out with I did. I get there she tells me wait 10 minutes which turn into 35 minutes.

    Total of 45 minutes. She is staying a hotel off West Broad Travel Lodge. When I get up to the room she tells me she went to KFC which I did see the bag of food but 45 minutes and you knew.

    I was coming. Over all she was nice got into it but I value my time on don't want to wait that long for a visit. The only reason I waited is because I was off that day and there is a WAWA.

    Right up the street so I grab a beer which took me about 20 minutes to finish. YMMV and she could be on time for your visit $. 40 hhr Because of the time issue and she is not he best looking chick.

    I would not repeat. But I will say she does aim to please.

  7. #22982

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    She was recently reported for stealing stuff from a monger. She does have a monkey.
    Thanks, I tried a search on here name and didn't come up with anything when I looked. Figured she might be safe since she was on EROS but never was able to get a reply.

  8. #22981

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20;5620294[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/69697409[/URL]

    Has anyone had any experience with her? Like to know if full service was available with her.
    Ginger practices BDSM I went to see her a couple of years ago off Willis Rd. I thought it was full service drop $$ donation in the bathroom and she.

    Broke out whips and dildo's and ask me how I like. Told her I wasn't into that and would like my donation back. Then she made a call and dude.

    Shows up at the door in last than 10 seconds after the call with weapon. Not full service and has a handler or pimp close buy $$ donation lost.

  9. #22980

    Anyone sampled?

    Just wondering if anyone has tried her out. Had a ad in Lynchburg but I could never get in touch with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/427860916939

  10. #22979

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with LacyLace from Eros? Can't seem to find any info other than her ads. I've already tried contacting and no reply, was just wondering if it's worth continuing to try.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...6.htm?cat=1224
    She was recently reported for stealing stuff from a monger. She does have a monkey.

  11. #22978

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    You are a SM.
    My apologies LOL didn't see nor realize I was LOL.

  12. #22977

    Re

    Her ad still in south Carolina how do you know she is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Va343  [View Original Post]
    She's back in Richmond but wants 350 a hr is she worth that I have never seen her but that's steep.
    .

  13. #22976
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Thats sucks only senior members can get a hold of her smh I'm not the type to bs or screw things up. Hell even look my reviews history I'm legit LOL.
    You are a SM.

  14. #22975

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers So I have a UTR that is looking for some help her name is secret. She's out in Hopewell real cool Chick. Treat her rite. She is truly utr she has low volume and no monkey that is visible mic skills are a1. And box is tight. Dm me for more info senior member please
    Thats sucks only senior members can get a hold of her smh I'm not the type to bs or screw things up. Hell even look my reviews history I'm legit LOL.

  15. #22974
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/525610102526

    Went and saw this one this morning. Just going to get a few things out of the way.

    1. Those aren't her pictures.

    2. She's certainly not 29. At least 40's by my guesstimate.

    3. There's absolutely no ass there.

    Now that that's out of the way, she's uptown near glenside in a mildly questionable motel. The room didn't smell of smoke which is a plus for me since that's par for a lot of providers in my recent experience. Agreed on BBBJ. Didn't attempt to DT at all, and it started getting toothy towards the end. It wasn't bad, but far from anything to call home about, maybe 6. 5/10. Damage was less than a buck. She has pretty big knockers though, which felt nice in the hand. Here's the kicker. Finished with CIM and she immediately spat it on the floor and said she didn't care because it was hardwood and not carpet. I know it's not my room, but WTF. Won't consider repeating personally.
    Despite this and other bad reviews, I still decided to see her. She agreed to. 40 for BJ and that's usually my range regarding those. I didn't want spend time cruising the streets for better candidates so off I went.

    There are some reports of her questionable hygiene, but I think since she had just moved to her current location she kept things clean and she was about to leave for dinner so no hygiene problems to report. As stated before she does have huge tits that were great, her BJ was not good and it was toothy and a little rushed. But the plus side is she let me record for no upcharge, in fact, she doesn't charge for video at all and her rates are already low. She let me unload on her tongue but unlike the previous report she spat in the sink.

    I think I would repeat, but not repeat often. And I'm not too crazy about her location, its a very hot motel or used to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape