Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 30308
-
11-06-21 15:20 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 25Destiny is trash, I showed up and as soon as I got in the door, I said hi and she asked for the money with an attitude, no smile no "hey how you're doing". I told her to F off because of her attitude and walked out the door. She's real but I don't care how fine you are I don't tolerate disrespect, and neither should you.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 12:09 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 192Gps
It seems "destiny" has a lot of rules and what you get for what you pay isn't worth it. The other one apparently has some decent reviews. I'd maybe go with one and not both.
Originally Posted by AtlSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 10:55 #14631Banned Member

Posts: 634Samara
Yes, the one senior member she did mention she would be interested in seeing is Jluvspuss but I haven't seen him around in a while. She liked his personality and sex drive and was interested in spending some time with him. It is a shame he never posts much anymore.
Originally Posted by Yj704
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 09:56 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 425Destiny
Destiny got bad reviews last time she was in town.
Originally Posted by AtlSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 09:26 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 55Sunshine
This ad has me interested. Any one know who this is or has seen her?
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/250555
-
11-05-21 22:02 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 687Jenna
By looking on the Mecklenburg and York County websites. Jenna is already out po bond.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 19:56 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 227How do you know? So sad.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 16:50 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 408Sorry--Senior members only- I'm not sure but I've heard thru the grapevine that as of now, she's not looking for anyone new--but that's just what I was told by a fellow monger.
Originally Posted by OldGuyButCute
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 13:53 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 42Scarlett and Destiny
Has any one seen these two and can give a review, I'm curious two girl specials usually means there is a pimp so just want to be prepared.
Link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/69762836.
-
11-05-21 12:41 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 666Senior member, not senior citizen.
Originally Posted by OldGuybutcute
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 12:19 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 102Contact trouble
Word. Thanks. Only problem now is getting in touch with her. Not responding back.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 11:17 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 40Diva
What's the donation for qv?
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 09:56 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 55I am old. Do I get to see Samara?
Originally Posted by Yj704
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 09:53 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 55I know she has been moving. Not far, to the nearby apartment complex. I an P411 and sometime she responds and sometimes she doesn't. Worth the effort in my opinion. Try email and text both.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 09:50 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 174Nevaeh (formerly Niki Sky) - Thief
I can confirm that she will rob you. She also has a firearms charge. And that motel is definitely a dump. There is more info in post # 11975.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





