Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16455
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Nothing says Holy Fuck! Like-.

    Cute face.

    Ukrainian heritage.

    21.

    Blonde.

    No piercings.

    BBBF & CIM menu.

    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
    Here is her latest ad:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BACK-BELLEVUE!26%23127853%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-%26%23127881%3 B-Catch-this-California-Cutie-before-I-leave-26%23128068%3 B-Best-services-the-board-has-to-offer-26%23128068%3 B-Irresistibly-Sweet-%26%23127853%3 B-%26%23127853%3 B-%26%23127853%3 B.

    Also, her profile:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?494248-Vika-Visby

    Nothing is stated about BBBF (did you mean BBBJ?) and CIM. For $550 an hour, one would of course expect at least those services.

  2. #16454
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I said my biggest concern was pregnancy because I would hate to have a kid brought into a situation where the mom was not able to take care of the kid and I didn't know if they could.

    There are other girls I saw that were not providers who if they came up pregnant it wouldn't bother me, several years ago one did. We saw each other for what turned out was the last time as a few weeks later we called it off, then shortly after she was introduced to some dude by her sister, she later came up pregnant and assumed it was his but her cycles were not regular. She ended up getting an ultrasound as she was high risk due to age and surprise the tech said the date of pregnancy turned out to put it as mine, the guy was pissed and left, she said she wanted to keep it and wouldn't ask me for anything (she made nearly 3 times my income). The bad part is she ended up losing the child around 3 weeks later, she called me crying hysterically on the phone. I felt bad for her.
    Thanks Breast Man.

    Honestly, dead serious: I feel the most bad for you, that a biological child with your seed, was not able to come into this world. We all know (and I fully respect whether people agree or disagree with me on this), that even if I have zero contact and connection with a biological child of my seed, I view it as a Badge of Honor. A Trophy. A notch in my belt.

    I also feel for her, because she wanted to keep the child, and I believe that she would have done the best job possible.

    Not just to Breast Man: I'm pleasantly surprised, and appreciative, that my "wish I had a biological child" has NOT been given negative pushback to me. I actually get more Huh and Why responses.

    I must always make the disclaimer: I would never knowingly impregnate a woman, without her consent.

    Actually, and I totally admit to being stupid here: Dating back to 1991, there may have been a handful of women who would have let me impregnate them, but Stupidly, getting an STD was my fear. I grew up in the era where AIDS was the big scare. Put it this way: Back then, I wanted to put a condom on for a hand job.

    Anyway, thanks Breast Man for your respectful reply, to what can be a very explosive subject.

  3. #16453
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Nothing says Holy Fuck! Like-.

    Cute face.

    Ukrainian heritage.

    21.

    Blonde.

    No piercings.

    BBBF & CIM menu.

    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
    Is she confirmed to offer that? She has BBFS under her dislikes.

  4. #16452

    Yes Please!

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Nothing says GPS more than $550 an hour. I am sure many will jump on it.
    Nothing says Holy Fuck! Like-.

    Cute face.

    Ukrainian heritage.

    21.

    Blonde.

    No piercings.

    BBBF & CIM menu.

    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.

  5. #16451

    Vika Visby

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Here rate is 550 an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Nothing says GPS more than $550 an hour. I am sure many will jump on it.
    Yeah she is definitely hot and I love the pics. But 550 is too rich for my blood. I am sure there are going to be a ton of IT nerds that are already standing in line knocking on her door. So good for them and good for her.

  6. #16450

    Vika Visby

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Here rate is 550 an hour.
    Nothing says GPS more than $550 an hour. I am sure many will jump on it.

  7. #16449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Here rate is 550 an hour.

  8. #16448
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Well you know my personal take on this: If the girl consents to BBFS with you, and you father a biological child with her, I see that as a badge of honor, for you. But, you don't see it that way, and while I adamantly and vehemently disagree with you, I respect your opinion.
    I said my biggest concern was pregnancy because I would hate to have a kid brought into a situation where the mom was not able to take care of the kid and I didn't know if they could.

    There are other girls I saw that were not providers who if they came up pregnant it wouldn't bother me, several years ago one did. We saw each other for what turned out was the last time as a few weeks later we called it off, then shortly after she was introduced to some dude by her sister, she later came up pregnant and assumed it was his but her cycles were not regular. She ended up getting an ultrasound as she was high risk due to age and surprise the tech said the date of pregnancy turned out to put it as mine, the guy was pissed and left, she said she wanted to keep it and wouldn't ask me for anything (she made nearly 3 times my income). The bad part is she ended up losing the child around 3 weeks later, she called me crying hysterically on the phone. I felt bad for her.

  9. #16447

  10. #16446
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Since she moved over to the west side I think she has gone downhill. Doubled her rates and has become flakier as her demons are easier to feed on the west side. She was a hot duck a few years ago.
    Does she belong here? Managed to get a CD and surprisingly she was right on time. Went on a trip to the islands but all covered. Probably a classic case of YMMV LOL!

  11. #16445

    Princess Peach

    Saw she was posting on the other board but not advertising. Anyone still on her good side that met up with her recently? LOL.

  12. #16444

    No need to one-up people

    YMMV, but there is no need to brag about it, just to make yourself look better, because you got better service.

    That's why I hate that asshole Ashun, and put him on my Ignore List.

    I would have less issue if Ashun was just being a fanboy for his favorite girls, but I think that asshole is more intent on one-upping others. We don't need assholes like that on this board.

  13. #16443
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I used to think not but am changing my mind, variety is awesome and all, but there are so many benefits from being familiar and having chemistry with someone, just keep it business only, don't try to date them like a GF. I recently saw Fineasfiney and she was awesome, very cool, casual and not rushed at all. Unfortunately I am not attracted to her body type and more into brunettes than blondes.
    Yeah I'm starting to see the "light" too. Stick with ones I like.

    Definately not interested in dating. LOL.

  14. #16442
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  15. #16441
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I am the same way, even if they offer bare if something just doesn't seem right I don't go there. I have found that when you first meet the girl you can tell how things will go, if they are more laid back and like to talk about life things often go well or at least the option is there, if they are all business and insist in protection it probably won't be an option. There have been several times when things were going well and it just happened, the biggest concern I had was pregnancy.
    Well you know my personal take on this: If the girl consents to BBFS with you, and you father a biological child with her, I see that as a badge of honor, for you. But, you don't see it that way, and while I adamantly and vehemently disagree with you, I respect your opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape