The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44905

    Chinese v Koreans

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Good. How do you tell Chinese and Koreans apart?
    Koreans. Pan face, flat ass and Kimchi breath?

  2. #44904

    DS In Duluth

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    How is the talent these days at DS / DDS in Duluth? Haven't been since I saw Sarah there and they've been closed much more often than open. Has it been confirmed that it's another Samantha place?

    Has Kim / Amy / biker chick surfaced anywhere?
    I was there a few weeks ago. Don't know if it's a Samantha place but new girl there. Didn't see the old crew as previously reported it may be under new ownership. Anyway they raised prices so it's an unbelievable $80 hour rate. That's to get in the door. For sake of the board and research purposes I paid the freight and took one for the team. My go fund me will be posted later.

    The lady I saw was only one there. Huge tits and ass. Not Asian but I couldn't figure out what she was. It didn't matter the ass and tits had me intrigued. Massage was utter total crap. Oil rub only. No effort what so ever. For 80 $. Ten minutes in she was rubbing the boys and after some negotiations the tits came out and the yoga pants were pulled to her knees. Touching only but it was nice. She gave a pretty good handshake and she cleaned me up. She then proceeded to continue her oil spreading massage but I lost patience and called it quits at half hour point. Total out the door was 120. I wouldn't repeat cause the massage is crap. I wouldn't recommend anyone sign up for the hour. Do the half hour.

  3. #44903

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by VioletThorn  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kaina, asked for Abby (who I had not met) and ended up with someone named lily. I told her I was a repeat customer and she wanted to know the name of who recommended Abby and who I was. Seemed suspicious. I'm new to the game, but I have never had so much trouble getting to the HE in the flip.

    Decent massage but she kept leaving the door cracked open. Had to ask twice to close the door.

    Finally got a good handshake at the end but it took a lot of talking. 1.2 otd.
    Kaina typically has multiple pretty younger girls working there, unless the girl is known for doing something over and above pretty much every girl there will do anything except FS. Of course you need to tip well to get anything more than a handshake.

  4. #44902
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    Of course.

    Having lived in China, I am interested in Chinese.
    Good. How do you tell Chinese and Koreans apart?

  5. #44901
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Do you know the difference?
    Of course.

    Having lived in China, I am interested in Chinese.

  6. #44900
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    A catholic mass ends with taking communion. (not kneeling like someone else said).
    Suggest you research it further. And the original poster is using it as a teaser.

  7. #44899
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if she was Chinese or Korean.
    Do you know the difference?

  8. #44898
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletThorn  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kaina, asked for Abby (who I had not met) and ended up with someone named lily. I told her I was a repeat customer and she wanted to know the name of who recommended Abby and who I was. Seemed suspicious. I'm new to the game, but I have never had so much trouble getting to the HE in the flip.

    Decent massage but she kept leaving the door cracked open. Had to ask twice to close the door.

    Finally got a good handshake at the end but it took a lot of talking. 1.2 otd.
    When you request someone you've never seen that usually sends up a red flag. If she seemed suspicious it may be because you gave her a reason (asking too many questions).

  9. #44897
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say Lisa is Korean? Most mongers here can't tell the difference between Koreans and Chinese.
    I asked her if she was Chinese or Korean.

  10. #44896
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGator  [View Original Post]
    Linda at Mimi had a lovely lovely large rack. I haven't been there in over a year, so I'm not sure if she's still there. Also Asian Wellness had a woman with a big rack before they moved. I assume all the staff is at the new one across the street in the shopping plaza (on Canton Rd), so that might be worth a visit.
    Linda has been gone for over a year and Asian Wellness has a new staff.

  11. #44895
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletThorn  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kaina, asked for Abby (who I had not met) and ended up with someone named lily. I told her I was a repeat customer and she wanted to know the name of who recommended Abby and who I was. Seemed suspicious. I'm new to the game, but I have never had so much trouble getting to the HE in the flip.

    Decent massage but she kept leaving the door cracked open. Had to ask twice to close the door.

    Finally got a good handshake at the end but it took a lot of talking. 1.2 otd.
    Ahem. You "forgot" who recommended you so make up a typical male profile that could describe almost anyone. They'll take the bait. Practice before you go so you're not fumbling your words.

  12. #44894
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan  [View Original Post]
    What's ending at a Catholic mass means??
    A catholic mass ends with taking communion. (not kneeling like someone else said).

  13. #44893
    Quote Originally Posted by Vx333  [View Original Post]
    Don't be so hasty, that last bit is a valid question. I've searched the thread and not come up with much.

    As a massive mammary connaisseur, I'd love to see this answered. Not many providers with larger than a C / small D cup in Atlanta. Or at least they're not frequently posted about. I've found and reviewed a few in SC and MD, but I have yet to in Atlanta. My PMs are open, as are Minataur20's, I'm sure.
    Yeah, no kidding. I enjoy this website but searching for shit is an enormous pain.

    God forbid we move into the 21st century and have replies that display directly beneath the original post like everywhere else.

  14. #44892
    Quote Originally Posted by Minataur20  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a solid go to in the Marietta, Woodstock area, willing to negotiate beyond L1 and be discrete and ling term. I like larger breasts. Any suggestions?
    Linda at Mimi had a lovely lovely large rack. I haven't been there in over a year, so I'm not sure if she's still there. Also Asian Wellness had a woman with a big rack before they moved. I assume all the staff is at the new one across the street in the shopping plaza (on Canton Rd), so that might be worth a visit.

  15. #44891

    Kamps in Sandy springs

    Are there any kamps offering FS or anywhere offering BJ near Sandy springs. My experience mainly has been with I-spa and I'm interested in raising the stakes. New to the hobby, so there's still somewhat of a learning curve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape