Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5393
-
11-08-21 13:17 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 48Morning appointments
Does anybody know any reliable providers who do morning appointments? I've been trying for weeks to get a morning appointment and either nobody replies or they back out. I contact the day before in most cases and I haven't gotten anybody to respond even when they advertise for morning appointments.
-
11-07-21 21:34 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 110Alana
Thinking about seeing this cutie, anyone reviews on Alana?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251867
-
11-07-21 14:31 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 49Gave it a shot
Gave her a shot, I'd say best massage I have gotten where there is a finish. Flip and finish was pretty good and it seems like if you become a regular there's more on the table.
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 13:22 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 108Nina Thai
I went to see Nina the other. She is a super sweet and sexy Thai lady. Honestly some of the softest skin ever! Seems to be a little shy to start but opens up. Nice little body that gives a pretty solid massage and a great ending to the appointment! Will definitely repeat.
-
11-06-21 02:54 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 147Alyson
She was so much fun a few months ago but she has gained alot of weight. Doesn't really look like the pictures anymore.
Originally Posted by Phaedruz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 12:01 #1323Regular Member

Posts: 21Alyson
Based on some reviews I've seen here, scheduled an hour with Alyson yesterday. For the price it's hard to beat especially in the independent world IMO. Mediocre massage, but the finish was amazing though I probably won't repeat because I'm not very attracted to her. She is very nice, treat her well!
-
11-05-21 03:06 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 219Was she a big girl?
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 16:32 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 563Thank you for the info. You saved me a trip there.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 16:10 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 60Thai Amy in MV
I texted her to schedule and she replied that she is back in LA as they have problems at the place and shut down.
Guess this is why the ad was not renewed in RR.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 14:31 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 551It's mediocre, but I didn't get much as she flipped me really soon anyway.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 13:31 #1318Regular Member

Posts: 9Unfortunately I tried to schedule with her this morning and she is back in LA.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 09:10 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 563I have been thinking to go with her as I need some Thai. LOL. How is her massage? Real strong massage or just moving her hands around your body type?
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 02:24 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 147Ruby or Ella
Any info on either of these gals? I haven't seen their ads before today.
Ruby (North County) - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251765.
Ella (Escondido) - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/249245.
If not, I will give one of them a try and report back.
-
11-04-21 02:21 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 147I have seen her. She is reliable and gives a decent massage with finish. Her pictures are accurate. Nice office location. I don't think any other extras are available.
Originally Posted by HallPass
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 00:47 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 48I saw her but it's been a few years. She did provide a solid massage and basic ending. Good conversation and very nice. Extras are available. Or so I've heard.
Originally Posted by HallPass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






