Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 6996
-
11-04-21 22:59 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 370I know her, met her in 2019 before covid. She used to be very tight with emme when she danced there. Takes a minute to work that one. Maybe if you re a regular at the club, which means you're throwin Benjamin's already to not get fucked.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 22:51 #4235Senior Member

Posts: 210Sweetie
If this is the same one, she just got out of a nice set of ankle jewelry for three DUI. I talked to her last year, total waste of time. Wanted 800-1000 a meet, typical stripper mentality.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
If I sense stripper, I'm guaranteed to receive GPS. Never got anywhere with them, all trying to high ball.
-
11-04-21 20:24 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 578Same thing
I literally went through the EXACT same thing. She kept asking me the same questions over and over to the point I thought it was drugs or a chat bot, but chat bots sre usually smarter so I ruled that out. LOL.
Originally Posted by John401
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 19:30 #4233Regular Member

Posts: 14Same about TH. But she told me she was trying to find the same guy her friend was seeing. Talking to her was like groundhog day movie. I blocked her, she wasted enough of my time.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:04 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sweetie
Another stripper from Dancers on Seeking. Wants you to come into the club for drinks and fun to discuss an arrangement (maybe).
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-7de33fee999f
-
11-04-21 15:55 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 2248Dommegodess
First message from whomever this is was 702 area code phone number to text, request for gift buy, and more bs. Smells funny. Passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-09e97eb62589
-
11-04-21 13:56 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 578Just for fun
Terre Haute is what she told me. She even asked if I met her friend that told her about SA to ensure I didn't know her. LOL.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 12:56 #4229Regular Member

Posts: 1Just for fun
I am 99.9% sure these stolen photos. This girl in the photos lives in north Indianapolis and is a waitress at a couple restaurants there. Just be aware whoever you are talking to will not be the same girl who shows up.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 11:39 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 32Just for fun
She said she lives about 1 1/2 hours away no big deal but she wants to come here rather than me go there.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
Supposed to m&g Sunday.
-
11-04-21 11:01 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 578Just for fun
She doesn't live in Indy, asked the same questions multiple times, and just felt awkward. I have too many others that don't give me an odd vibe so I blocked her and moved on. Let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 09:53 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 32Blonde and fun
Any intel? Chatting but seems skittish. A total smoke show. Curious of others experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-7c7e7c776f84
-
11-02-21 22:40 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 187I had a sugar baby for a couple months once. She was hot and perfect really but I got bored anyway because I'm addicted to variety. Fuck you seeking arrangement! Hahaha just kidding I love you.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 21:48 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 2248PryncessAri
Contacted last month when she first appeared. Looked familiar. Was asking 1000 ppm two weeks ago. Not sure what it is now. Passed due to high cost.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-4a013802c6bd
-
11-02-21 14:03 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 601Long term
Know the feeling. Had a long term as well that lasted well over a year. Two bills per meeting and I saw her 1 to 2 times a week. She is now engaged and secured a job in her field. I do wish her well but I am now looking for another long term arrangement to replace what I had. Not into normal dating since SA (when it works) is my preference. Mostly due to the "freedom" that comes with this type of arrangement. However I must admit, after seeing someone for over a year the lines do get blurry.
Originally Posted by Wolves432
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 13:44 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 2248Asia GPS
Asia. Yes that's the name this Asian on Seeking is using at the time of this post. Using feet pic as main profile pic rest of pics a private. Butter face. Flat chest. GPS ask of $500 to talk and $1200 for intimacy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-8b8a429086e2










Reply With Quote





