Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 30291
-
11-05-21 04:44 #14616Regular Member

Posts: 7Fiona
Had a great visit with Ms. Ender. It is her first time I'm Charlotte I believe, but she said in the future will most likely swing by every now and then. Very sweet young lady so treat her with respect. You definitely get what you pay for, pics are 100% accurate.
-
11-04-21 22:52 #14615Senior Member

Posts: 309You're good to go with this one. She suck the soul out of you.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:39 #14614Senior Member

Posts: 102Diva
Charlotte, fellow monger from the Raleigh area. Can anyone spare any details on this Diva. Has anyone seen her and can give details about the visit. She's visiting the Raleigh area and I would like to set something up with her. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69731519
-
11-04-21 18:12 #14613Senior Member

Posts: 101Jasmine Pleasures
She's based out of Raleigh. Durham but visits Charlotte.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:08 #14612Senior Member

Posts: 408Funder PM
So I got a PM from The Funder--Being since he's banned-I thought I'd respond here--I'm sure it'll get deleted if I'm crossing any boundaries:-There is a very little part of me that kinda feels for him, but that whole deal is on him. Anyway-.
Funder: "From one monger to another, I hope you will tell me the provider that is aware of my bad reputation. If you won't tell me the provider, at least tell me if it's Indigo or not. In case you don't know, I miss the hell out of her but I also realize that her and I are done forever. ".
Me: "Dude-I've never met Indigo--she's too far away for me-& I'm quite happy with the 2-3 providers I see now, but there's a few providers out there who know about your bad rep.
I'm really sorry, but you brought that on yourself-you should've never broadcast your shit with Indigo on here --Providers come on here too, you know that right?
-
11-04-21 17:53 #14611Senior Member

Posts: 408Interested. --where is she located? North, south, etc.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 17:37 #14610Banned Member

Posts: 634Welcome to the boards Jake. We look forward to your contributions. Only senior members get to see Samara.
Originally Posted by JakeFrancis
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 16:02 #14609Senior Member

Posts: 88Let's find out
Samara told me I could give her digits to one person only.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 15:32 #14608Senior Member

Posts: 305Is this Funder?
JakeFrancis.
Originally Posted by JakeFrancis
[View Original Post]
JFunder.
JFounder.
PhuckingJ.
Hmm. Can it be?
-
11-04-21 13:21 #14607Regular Member

Posts: 15Throw me in the mix
Same for me if you're cool with it.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 12:00 #14606Senior Member

Posts: 391Megan
Here's her P411, was last signed in a few days ago but I haven't had any luck trying to reach out over the last few months.
Originally Posted by Jwu77
[View Original Post]
https://preferred411.com/P347506
Hopefully you have better luck than me.
-
11-04-21 11:41 #14605Senior Member

Posts: 610Megan
I also have seen her a few times and she was fantastic, let me know if she is still around, would love to reconnect with her.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 11:08 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 543I have seen her 3-4 times. I liked her too. Not sure what happened. She just disappointed.
Originally Posted by Jwu77
[View Original Post]
If you find out, please let me know as well.
-
11-04-21 10:47 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 99Thank you
I just sent her a text. Unfortunately, I only have this afternoon available so not getting my hopes up. Maybe next time if I can't see her today. I appreciate the report and update.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 09:52 #14602Regular Member

Posts: 1I just sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Jwu77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



