The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8395

    Defense of a special person

    Guys I will only text any of the providers mention in my post only if I'm contacted by them!

    Thank you.

    Time.

  2. #8394

    Adrian

    Got a craving for a shortie. Adrian had a post up. Was a bit hectic getting set up but time was set. She looks exactly like her pics. Was friendly and accommodating. No FIV and didn't seem really into kissing. BBBJ but asked no CIM (no problem). BBFS and Greek available for up charge.

    Incall IMHO was sketch as hell. I sure as hell would never go there after dark. Although I had reservations it was daylight and it all worked out. All in all no remorse. Probably would do it again.

  3. #8393

    On the hunt

    OK y'all I am looking for the best damn blowjob in the Saint louis area. I have seen Jen and Ceci so far both are strong performers and I think ceci is the better of the two but I am hoping their is some one that can top her. Any suggestions will be helpful and links are requested.

  4. #8392

    Ladies defense

    Guys I get it I've responded to most of you I get it would be doing the same thing!

    I messed up I'll post and I'm out ok no more to any of the ladies!

    Ok there are 3 ladies Scarlett I seen twice Reanne who I saw many times really not exactly sure what happened and the last lady I won't mention her name I know you all know who she is I was part of a selective group that saw her minimum two times per month and many months three times! Ok I had a special relationship that client provider can have she is wonderful in just about every way all I'm going to say is I messed up and lost her trust and I think we both had strong feelings in business as real close friends! What I'm going to say is if you are in the selective group and haven't seen her go see her she needs the ones that are special to her, I hurt her and I'm out and deserve to be out! So go see her I know she has a following but prefers like most to see certain ones it is just more comfortable for her! I will not be texting her unless responding to her which is doubtful!

    So go see her.

    Time.

    Is out I'm seriously thinking of quitting myself I was with a top provider and I don't think much will compare!

    So I get it I'm not going to respond to anymore of you just go see her she needs her best clients now okay.

    I do care deeply about her but was misguided and now I'm out.

  5. #8391
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    She is damn near impossible to get ahold of and if you do you are lucky to set something up. I had tried for a long time but gave up.
    Damn really. Are you only contacted her whenever she post a ad?

  6. #8390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadley6  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected.

    I saw her pre covid and would def see her again.
    I am pretty sure she is in class.

    When she first started she was using her school email account for contact.

  7. #8389
    Quote Originally Posted by DezNutz56  [View Original Post]
    She may not have been on the site but she responded promptly. The date is later than I preferred because she "had a night class. " Hoping that isn't code for another date before me, we'll see.
    I stand corrected.

    I saw her pre covid and would def see her again.

  8. #8388
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to take a chance but couldn't try it out because the 3 days she's here I'm not in town. Did anyone take the plunge?

    https://tryst.link/escort/model-stevie
    I'm seeing her. I'll let you know.

  9. #8387
    On another topic, Eros' STL lineup is looking pretty great right now. Lexa Lia especially, though Demie Ross is getting the best reviews.

  10. #8386

    I know who you are too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I know exactly who this moron is and I know there are at least two other ladies who will have nothing to do with him. It's a real shame that these wonderful ladies who provide us so much pleasure have to be abused by creeps like this.
    Going to be blunt. STOP IT. I know your name here. I can park in front of your house, if I wanted to. I have a list that is probably not complete of women you have harrassed / forced into significant business changes / left the industry because of you.

    No apologizes, no promises, just put your hobby phone down for a month or three. There are very few good fish in this lake, none of us need you drying the lake up further.

  11. #8385
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #8384

    Lady In Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Who is the lady in question?
    Out of respect to her I don't think that should be disclosed. Just my humble opinion.

  13. #8383
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Who is the lady in question?
    I'm curious myself. This type of behavior has no place around here. These women need to feel safe and if they don't we all suffer.

  14. #8382
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great post and to those that have followed up.

    It's such a shame that these ladies have to put up some real creeps and jerks out there. Many of us know exactly who this is, but more importantly, he knows. You would think he would get the picture after being banned by at least two other providers that I know of. There's probably more.

    And, probably single handedly responsible for one of the best in St. Louis to contemplate retirement. Move on please.
    Who is the lady in question?

  15. #8381

    Stevie

    Wanted to take a chance but couldn't try it out because the 3 days she's here I'm not in town. Did anyone take the plunge?

    https://tryst.link/escort/model-stevie

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape