Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 60954
-
11-04-21 23:03 #46344Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good. How do you tell Chinese and Koreans apart?
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:45 #46343Senior Member

Posts: 73Of course.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Having lived in China, I am interested in Chinese.
-
11-04-21 19:57 #46342Banned Member

Posts: 13634Suggest you research it further. And the original poster is using it as a teaser.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 19:55 #46341Banned Member

Posts: 13634Do you know the difference?
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:55 #46340Banned Member

Posts: 2410When you request someone you've never seen that usually sends up a red flag. If she seemed suspicious it may be because you gave her a reason (asking too many questions).
Originally Posted by VioletThorn
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:49 #46339Senior Member

Posts: 73I asked her if she was Chinese or Korean.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:45 #46338Banned Member

Posts: 2410Linda has been gone for over a year and Asian Wellness has a new staff.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 17:18 #46337Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ahem. You "forgot" who recommended you so make up a typical male profile that could describe almost anyone. They'll take the bait. Practice before you go so you're not fumbling your words.
Originally Posted by VioletThorn
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 16:42 #46336Senior Member

Posts: 1766A catholic mass ends with taking communion. (not kneeling like someone else said).
Originally Posted by TheLeviathan
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 16:13 #46335Senior Member

Posts: 57Yeah, no kidding. I enjoy this website but searching for shit is an enormous pain.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
God forbid we move into the 21st century and have replies that display directly beneath the original post like everywhere else.
-
11-04-21 16:10 #46334Senior Member

Posts: 57Linda at Mimi had a lovely lovely large rack. I haven't been there in over a year, so I'm not sure if she's still there. Also Asian Wellness had a woman with a big rack before they moved. I assume all the staff is at the new one across the street in the shopping plaza (on Canton Rd), so that might be worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 14:23 #46333Regular Member

Posts: 7Kamps in Sandy springs
Are there any kamps offering FS or anywhere offering BJ near Sandy springs. My experience mainly has been with I-spa and I'm interested in raising the stakes. New to the hobby, so there's still somewhat of a learning curve.
-
11-04-21 14:21 #46332Regular Member

Posts: 7Kaina
Went to Kaina, asked for Abby (who I had not met) and ended up with someone named lily. I told her I was a repeat customer and she wanted to know the name of who recommended Abby and who I was. Seemed suspicious. I'm new to the game, but I have never had so much trouble getting to the HE in the flip.
Decent massage but she kept leaving the door cracked open. Had to ask twice to close the door.
Finally got a good handshake at the end but it took a lot of talking. 1.2 otd.
-
11-04-21 09:36 #46331Senior Member

Posts: 298Hiram
The very first time I went to Golden a few years ago, I got a HE. Never since then. You are right about Lucy. I stop in sometimes for just a great massage and back walk. She is ok with DIY if you're so inclined. I have no idea why the lady at the counter at Escape said they only had a male masseuse. Maybe I had an "I'm going to BBFS you" look in my eye that day.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 09:29 #46330Senior Member

Posts: 298Catholic Asian women are my favorite!
It is a term more popular on the west coast. Catholic women have lots of kids because.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





