Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23233

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider987  [View Original Post]
    It is a sure thing for a a HJ and some more can be had, but they do push the upsell, but the problem is that the massages are piss poor. They have an 80 door fee for an hour.
    How old are the ladies? Do they allow free roaming?

  2. #23232
    Quote Originally Posted by EdHemlock  [View Original Post]
    This looks similar to https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...-rubs/2590150? Possibly?

    I can't find information on her regardless.
    She certainly looks legit to me. A professional website, with her full name and phone number, address for the business, etc.

  3. #23231

    Evian

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    You beat me to the punch. I was also wondering! Was the one report the norm or did he just get lucky??
    It is a sure thing for a a HJ and some more can be had, but they do push the upsell, but the problem is that the massages are piss poor. They have an 80 door fee for an hour.

  4. #23230

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    See original post.
    I was wondering if the Korean Boom Boom place was the same place you were referring to?

  5. #23229

    Jen at PT

    Can anyone pass along Jen at PT's number, I want to see what all the fuss is about. Shoot me a pm or just a reply.

  6. #23228
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe1969  [View Original Post]
    Before you donate, please realize you can see the full names of those who donated.
    Don't let that stop you from donating you can make your name anonymous.

  7. #23227

    Lucky Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if they are really open. Stopped by a few Mondays ago and door was locked. Went to the place down the street instead. Please let us know how it went.
    I called today. They are open.

  8. #23226
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Based off of her own words from that link, wouldn't it be a waste of time? Again based off the link $200 for what? When you can get me more elsewhere.
    Another monger told me she gets completely nude on the flip and allows roaming everywhere during HE. To me, it would be worth it compared to these 60 and 70 year old Asians that can't speak English.

  9. #23225

    Lisa donations

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    This is the same Lisa that was with Bonita right?
    Before you donate, please realize you can see the full names of those who donated.

  10. #23224

    Lucky in Ferndale

    Quote Originally Posted by LassBender  [View Original Post]
    I pass by the place quite often and the Open sign has been on the last few months. Never seen anyone coming and going though. I've been checking here for a review because it's so close to Saigon and if I'm going to monger I like to stick with the known commodities. I may have to step out and give Lucky a shot though for the group benefit. May report back this evening.
    I don't know if they are really open. Stopped by a few Mondays ago and door was locked. Went to the place down the street instead. Please let us know how it went.

  11. #23223
    Quote Originally Posted by HdWork99  [View Original Post]
    Best place or individual in warren area to see?
    Best AMPs are covered in this thread. Individuals? Be careful. Be very very careful. Warren is LEOville.

  12. #23222
    Quote Originally Posted by BornSinner  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...399567020.html

    I know she was posted before, did anyone eventually go try her out? I know a lot of them disguise their Ad's like this, then you show up and it's a different story when maneuvered properly. DM details if so.
    This looks similar to https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...-rubs/2590150? Possibly?

    I can't find information on her regardless.

  13. #23221

    Any takers

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...399567020.html

    I know she was posted before, did anyone eventually go try her out? I know a lot of them disguise their Ad's like this, then you show up and it's a different story when maneuvered properly. DM details if so.

  14. #23220

    Warren

    Best place or individual in warren area to see?

  15. #23219

    The thrill

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah most of them still have profiles but haven't signed on in months. And yeah it's part of the thrill. The one thing I enjoyed about the hobby (and why I don't live AMPs): the thrill of will it or won't it happen.
    100%. The thrill is the reason why I think most of us do it LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape