Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 632 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 9468
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3018

    Chloe

    Anyone have any info on the new girl Chloe at FEC? Pics looks good so probably fake or photoshopped.

  2. #3017

    Ash at SDAG

    I don't ever go seeking out "open minded" providers, but I always had Ash on my bucket list and decided to schedule something with her because I was in the area. I always like to be the first appointment with FS providers so they are freshly showered and with full of energy. I was dressed to impressed as I was going to work after my appointment and I think Ash loved the way I looked. As soon as the door to the apartment was closed our tongues were in each other's throats. She loves to kiss. We stood in the doorway for a good 2-3 minutes and just kissed and groped each other and it didn't take long for junior to be at full attention. All the reviews say she's tiny and they were right. Without her heels she was probably up to the bottom of chest / nipples. She is so light that I can carry her around my waist with her legs wrapped around me, which we did. LOL.

    Once in the bedroom she took off her 2 piece lingerie immediately and helped me out of my clothes. Her body is sexy and her MM boobs were nice and soft. She is attractive for her age. I have been hobbying for 15 plus years and I think she has been with SDAG almost 10 years or longer I think and she looks great. After I was completely in the buff she gave an amazing BBBJ with great eye contact. She went at it for a good 5 minutes and I told her I wanted to taste her. Her kitty was so smooth (she must had laser done on it to feel that smooth) and tasted great. Within minutes I knew exactly where she liked my tongue and I stayed in that area. I dined for a good 15 minutes and she O at least twice. I don't think she wanted me to stop but I wanted more of her BBBJ. I got on the bed with her and she went to town; DT, excellent suctions, licking the tip and shaft. Amazing! The mirrors in the room were perfect to view all the action. Ash was so into it that she started to played with herself. I then positioned myself and rubbed her kitty for her. She definitely loved her kitty licked and played with so I dined on her again for another 5 -10 minutes before she pulled me up on top of her for another make out session. While making out she grabbed junior and started rubbing him on her kitty for some P2 P action. I then positioned myself more comfortably and we did P2 P for a good 5 minutes. She was so turned on we stayed in that position and went right into Missionary. Man she was tight and it felt so good. We were both so into each other with each thrust and all the kissing we both O at the same time. A quick cleaned up and we went for our showers. A quick toast, shower and another BBBJ with lots of camel slides during the shower. Back to the bedroom we just kissed and laid on the bed together. Ash asked if I was ready for another round, but I asked her for a massage to end the session.

    Ash is a must see. If you are into the open minded provider she is definitely one to see. This lady is sexy, beautiful, and aims to please. I highly recommend.

  3. #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by MykeyRecon  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentlemen, does anyone have the latest on Lily Ivy? Her website is down and she didn't respond to my last email even though she'd recently posted on Eros. I hope she comes back to SD soon. Thanks guys!
    Same here. Sounds like she makes the trip to see her monthly regulars, and that's about it. Icve been trying to reach out, even when her Eros ad isn't up to try to schedule seeing her.

    And the search continues.

  4. #3015

    Lily Ivy

    Hey gentlemen, does anyone have the latest on Lily Ivy? Her website is down and she didn't respond to my last email even though she'd recently posted on Eros. I hope she comes back to SD soon. Thanks guys!

  5. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    How do you know?

    Thanks.
    They used the same pics as from here. So unless they are just using her pics it should be the same girl.

    https://www.models-world.com/washing...attle/ruby-21/

  6. #3013
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaneJames  [View Original Post]
    Good to know, saw rumors and wasn't sure.

    I'll probably give Kim a chance.
    The booker told me that they are the same person.

  7. #3012

    Binna is Ruby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Moxie was here recently and had a couple of positive reports iirc.

    Binna has a bunch of reviews as Ruby in the Washington board.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2202909-359986
    How do you know?

    Thanks.

  8. #3011

    Binna

    TER reviews are pretty accurate. 30's, average looks, good service and attitude. Option is available if interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Moxie was here recently and had a couple of positive reports iirc.

    Binna has a bunch of reviews as Ruby in the Washington board.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2202909-359986

  9. #3010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the new girls Binna and Moxie at SDAG?
    Moxie was here recently and had a couple of positive reports iirc.

    Binna has a bunch of reviews as Ruby in the Washington board.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2202909-359986

  10. #3009

    Binna and Moxie at SDAG

    Any info on the new girls Binna and Moxie at SDAG?

  11. #3008
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Two different ladies, I've seen both.
    Good to know, saw rumors and wasn't sure.

    I'll probably give Kim a chance.

  12. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaneJames  [View Original Post]
    Kim returned at the same time as Pepper.

    I haven't seen both, but don't want to risk it. I severely didn't enjoy my time with pepper, so if Kim is pepper I don't want to find out.
    Two different ladies, I've seen both.

  13. #3006
    Kim returned at the same time as Pepper.

    I haven't seen both, but don't want to risk it. I severely didn't enjoy my time with pepper, so if Kim is pepper I don't want to find out.

  14. #3005

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find anything with reverse image search and don't recognize the pics from OC / LA. Anyone seen her yet or have any info?
    Just saw Heidi this morning, I can confirm her pics are accurate which is a pleasant surprise. Super bubbly & playful personality with a option to upgrade if that's your thing. Had a great time with her though does not speak a lot of English, she's here for another week and half. I would repeat and recommend her but I'm just focused in on exploring other new talent at the moment. Just arrive earlier than usual to deal with that gate entrance you'll be fine, enjoy fellow mongers.

  15. #3004
    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    If it is the 8, they are older Chinese women. At least double the advertised age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl0607  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3186781

    Has anyone tried this? I thought it would be an apartment but got an address for a hotel in hotel circle.
    Can confirm. I've tried the 8 crew before. They sent me a pic of a nice busty "young Japanese" gal with her camera blocking her face. Ended up with an older (late 40's, maybe early 50's) busty Chinese gal instead. Services were OK, but they don't speak any English at all. And I mean nada. Certain ESL Asians who can't speak English will more than likely understand a couple of key phrases and terms, as well as those Hollywood cliche lines like, "Oh me so horny, you fuck me good huh?" However, when it comes to these Asians in that crew, they can't speak a lick of English whatsoever. They use a translator app for most of the conversations and negotiations. You can tell them to flip, or to bend over, etc, but they won't understand unless you signal them and physically move them yourself. I did meet one girl though, same scenario, but I was already there, and it was torrential out. Figured, might as well get my fix regardless. Ended up with a good time despite the disappointing appearance contrary to the provided pictures. Ended up fucking her good, so good I ended up moving the bed when we were doing it doggy-style by about a foot towards the wall. So take that as you will. Maybe it'll be an enjoyable time, maybe not. You can always walk out if you don't like what you see before testing out the goods.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape