Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 888 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6822

    Jezebel Update

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    $600 for an hour, LOL.
    I can't believe it. She kept responding and her stories added up. Got to she her today. Beautiful, nice body and good conversation. Location was very high end downtown. Hard to access and find your way in and out. She is sweet and trying to get her life on track. She is trying to move to Greenville. Had a great time. Everything covered. Will repeat. She is advertising no deposit now and $400. Not bad for a high end place and beautiful mid 20 something did free. YMMV.

  2. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one yesterday. No deposit needed! Communication was good and setup was easy. Upscale hotel. Nice body. Recent boobs and ass upgrades. A few pounds heavier than pics but still a great body. Reminds me of Lauren (hot Latino) in Simpsonville. Everything was covered. She was into it and enjoyed. Did not rush. Had a great time. Will repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/726938672806
    Thanks for the report! What was the damage?

  3. #6820
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    Tried to setup something with her today. Very slow to response and quote me $200. But she wouldn't specify how much time was that for. I gave up. Too much time wasted and too much trouble.
    Smart mane smh it was like flushing 200 dollars down the toilet. My little head got the best of me that day. It happens.

  4. #6819

    Nessa

    I saw this one yesterday. No deposit needed! Communication was good and setup was easy. Upscale hotel. Nice body. Recent boobs and ass upgrades. A few pounds heavier than pics but still a great body. Reminds me of Lauren (hot Latino) in Simpsonville. Everything was covered. She was into it and enjoyed. Did not rush. Had a great time. Will repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/726938672806

  5. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Decided to Toftt and it wasn't good at all. She offer bbj on the ad but put a cover on for CBJ, told her I thought it was bbj and she acted like she didn't understand English. So I was like okay since I paid already. Tired to let her ride alittle was the worst, tired missionary was moving. I just took the cover off and wash my hands and left. Totally wasted of my time. She asked me was it good and I told her no it was probably the worst I ever had.
    Tried to setup something with her today. Very slow to response and quote me $200. But she wouldn't specify how much time was that for. I gave up. Too much time wasted and too much trouble.

  6. #6817

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She's been a little more communicative and let on that she's "working with someone" I asked how and was told a woman is handling her scheduling. I couldn't get more out of her but seems odd.
    That's disappointing, I was hoping to meet her.

  7. #6816

    A request for when you post

    Seems a lot of reports include a link to STG listings.

    But a lot of the time those posts get deleted and the link is then dead.

    If possible, when sharing a post and a link try to also upload a photo so we at least get a glimps of who we are discussing.

    Thanks!

  8. #6815

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/296874701387

    I was wondering if anyone has ever had the chance to see her. The 864# makes me think she's not a fake.

    But I'm always suspect of what looks like a petite good looking young lady.

    I always assume she's either fake, or those pictures were taken 10 years ago!
    Can someone post her number, she took the ad down?

  9. #6814

    Definitely Something Going On

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her last week. She replied she would be availability next Tuesday (tomorrow) then texted back and said her plans changed. I asked where she was located and she gave me a motel address on Pelham rd. Made me a little suspicious. I'm guess by this post she is legit?
    She's been a little more communicative and let on that she's "working with someone" I asked how and was told a woman is handling her scheduling. I couldn't get more out of her but seems odd.

  10. #6813
    $600 for an hour, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    Just cause there on Tryst don't mean you should send a deposit. Still do your research. I sent a deposit to this one and keep getting the run around and excuses. I will update if she comes though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/qu33n-j3z3b3l

  11. #6812

    Miss Sophie

    She's moved on down exit 66, entertaining the last four nights of each week, worth the trip IMHO, excellent VIP with complimentary beer. My highlight of each month.

  12. #6811

    Jezebel

    Just cause there on Tryst don't mean you should send a deposit. Still do your research. I sent a deposit to this one and keep getting the run around and excuses. I will update if she comes though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/qu33n-j3z3b3l

  13. #6810
    Is that Lydia? She's taller than 5'3" I thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/499154879336

    Does anyone know why Lydia changes her name weekly these day's? Has her reputation gone bad?

  14. #6809

    A little on the GPS side perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She rarely answers texts anymore, and the last time we had any real dialog it was very cryptic and made no sense. Best of luck to her I'm really over it. I guess its true that the real freaks in bed are just plain BS crazy.
    Her ad says $$ full body and $$. 5 nude, that must be one hell of a massage. I've never seen her and she is a cutie that I would like to visit but $$ just for a massage, nope not this boy.

    L2 p.

  15. #6808

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's got a new gig. Supposedly has gone pro. I guess it was a matter of time. LOL.

    https://greenville.rubratings.com/251690
    I reached out to her last week. She replied she would be availability next Tuesday (tomorrow) then texted back and said her plans changed. I asked where she was located and she gave me a motel address on Pelham rd. Made me a little suspicious. I'm guess by this post she is legit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape