Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 30795
-
11-04-21 15:40 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 179Hard pass. I won't have time to waste.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
Has anybody seen Valencia Valana lately? Is she real?
-
11-04-21 13:33 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 1651Don't forget
NCVIPANGELS and of course many others. Unfortunately it is over for a long long time likely permanently.
Originally Posted by Hound64
[View Original Post]
Ironically The rules put in place by our politicians do nothing to protect these girls and instead leave them exposed further to the real traffickers.
-
11-04-21 12:54 #15763Senior Member

Posts: 307Amazing Ashton
Ashton is definitely deserving of her flakey ghosting reputation. However I would give it a shot. Don't put too much effort into it or make any concrete plans but contact her and see what happens. I was fortunate and saw her the very first and only time I ever tried, it was two days later she texted back but still. Even after reading the reviews about her ghosting I still gave it a shot and was very well rewarded. If you can get in she is an absolutely amazing date. That's all I'll say.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 11:30 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 213Visiting
Hello gents!! I'll be visiting your city for business next. Can anyone recommend providers that will do outcall to hotel without requiring deposit. Any Asian provider that will do outcall? PM if needed and thanks for the info.
-
11-04-21 10:50 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 265Been reported on before
Others will have details. Was in Burlington area until a few months ago. Posts several ads with different-looking photos, like angles, lights, retouching. Word is she is heavy into the needle and any service that was there before has become a borderline scam. Those who have more info feel free to add.
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 07:43 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 102Jennifer
Has anyone seen this Jennifer girl? She provided here before but there's no detailed written reviews on her. She has one statement reviews on list crawler but I don't trust that as much. Let me know. I would like to see what she's working with.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oenix/69383495
-
11-04-21 05:12 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 39Information on this provider?
Fellow mongers.
Any information on this provider would be greatly appreciated. I searched and could not find anything.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/884684852741
-
11-04-21 01:19 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 68Recommendations
I will be in the Raleigh area this weekend. Any younger fit recommendations for the Raleigh area BESIDES the BKS girls that offer GFS MSOG and possibly GEEEK. The BKS price point is ok. PM is fine.
-
11-03-21 21:47 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 1242Ashton
When you mention reliability, Ashton is the complete opposite of what you are looking for. Nuff said.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 17:48 #15756Regular Member

Posts: 2Good old days.
I yearn for the days when high quality straight forward providers like Taylor Arden, Starr, Celeste, Veronica Foxx, Little Bit, Bianca, Innovative B. Women, and several others were active. Man have things changed!
-
11-03-21 10:42 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 867Acne or meth?
Is it really acne on her face or sores due to drug use?
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 10:38 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 79Jacey. Spot On Review
Agree. Hooked up with her this am. Very nice girl, lucid. Small but perky tits, acne as described below. Shitty location and she recognizes that. There was a smoke odor in the room which is a turnoff but otherwise the visit was pleasant. Took direction well and got into it. I would probably repeat if the price didn't go up but I imagine she is going to catch on that she could get $80 or $100 for a qv if she wanted.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 09:30 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 32I am not familiar with Aminah. However, I do know that Jessica and Savannah were around as recently as one month ago. Enjoy your time in the RTP.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
https://wwwsavannahstaxx.escortbook.com/
-
11-03-21 07:50 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 130Decent girl
I agree saw her 3 times always respond really tight will recommend.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 07:40 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 130Decent girl
I agree saw her 3 times always respond really tight will recommend.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





